Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ridge at the Manor - a secluded estate by kquinn1990

Ridge at the Manor:

Lot Description:
Enjoy a secluded estate in with beautiful landscaping. Six bedrooms and six bathrooms. A beautiful pool area and hot tub. Formal dining room, and living rooms. Please recommend. by kquinn1990 (Please don't re-upload)

Lot Download:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4925799

Please make a recommendation!

ridge.jpg
Screenshot-8-9.jpg
Screenshot-7-10.jpg
Screenshot-3-10.jpg
Screenshot-22-10.jpg
Screenshot-12-11.jpg
Screenshot-14-12.jpg
Screenshot-15-9.jpg
Screenshot-17-8.jpg
Screenshot-18-9.jpg
Screenshot-19-8.jpg
Screenshot-20-7.jpg
Screenshot-21-6.jpg
Screenshot-23-6.jpg
Screenshot-24-8.jpg
Screenshot-25-7.jpg
Screenshot-26-5.jpg
Screenshot-27-5.jpg
Screenshot-28-5.jpg
Screenshot-29-5.jpg
Screenshot-30-6.jpg
pool-2.jpg
back-4.jpg
Screenshot-5-11.jpg
Screenshot-9-9.jpg

kquinn1990

Comments

• XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited December 2011

WOW KQ!

This is one spectacular build! It must have taken you forever to put together this masterpiece.

I love the layout, and landscaping. The colors and textures you used are amazing!

Your great talent is very evident in this creation. It is a showpiece if ever I saw one.

Left a DL & REC.

Lovely.

• svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited December 2011
    Kquiin your new build is stunning. I have told you this before i just love the pool area and the exterior colour of build. Inside you have managed to use colour spashes with really work nicely together. I could never come up with so many colours working so nicely together. I also like the darker floor you used for the huge kitchen area. Really nice work. Downloaded and left you a rec.

PS love the last picture with the play of shadows against the pool, reminds me a Ramada in a stayed in a Cali once.
  • kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited December 2011
    XOX1 wrote:
    WOW KQ!

This is one spectacular build! It must have taken you forever to put together this masterpiece.

I love the layout, and landscaping. The colors and textures you used are amazing!

Your great talent is very evident in this creation. It is a showpiece if ever I saw one.

Left a DL & REC.

Lovely.

XOX1,

Thanks for the comments on the home. Glad to see you like it.

Thanks for downloading and recommending the home.

kquinn1990
  • SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Looks really great! Love the colours you used...

Gonna rec this one. Good job!
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had your patience to decorate such huge homes and make them turn out so lovely like you do.. it's gorgeous especially the pool area and dining room :] Rec'd it of course!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2011
    WOW! :shock: :shock: What a grand architecture Kquinn! I love it! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited December 2011
    Beautifully done! I think the architecture and the landscaping are great. You are right to be proud of them. The interiors are lovely. I love your colour choices. Your picture taking skills could use a little work, but do convey the subject. I've left you a rec and downloaded. I'm so glad you were able to do all that with no Custom Content.

Have fun!
    Happy Holidays!

MerryWiddow
    edited December 2011
    svlyn wrote:
    Kquiin your new build is stunning. I have told you this before i just love the pool area and the exterior colour of build. Inside you have managed to use colour spashes with really work nicely together. I could never come up with so many colours working so nicely together. I also like the darker floor you used for the huge kitchen area. Really nice work. Downloaded and left you a rec.

PS love the last picture with the play of shadows against the pool, reminds me a Ramada in a stayed in a Cali once.

svlyn,

Thanks for making the comment about the home, and downloading and recommending.

Glad to see you love the pool.

kquinn1990
    Bump
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic job! Rec'd :P
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous work with your Ridge-manor! I like the colours, and the cream/blue living-room is my fav. :)
    Recommended
    edited December 2011
    Speggy wrote:
    Looks really great! Love the colours you used...

Gonna rec this one. Good job!

Thanks for commenting and making a recommendation for the house.

kquinn1990
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kquinn
    Love the mix of colours and textures of the exterior.
    As always in your builds a wonderful layout for ease of play with our sims. :D
    Merry Christmas to you Folly :D
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had your patience to decorate such huge homes and make them turn out so lovely like you do.. it's gorgeous especially the pool area and dining room :] Rec'd it of course!

Thanks oil, for the comment. Thanks for the recommendation.

kquinn1990

bump
  • Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited December 2011
    Wow, another gorgeous, impressive mansion from you! You have put a lot of into this and it really shows! Must have taken ages to build this. Am very impressed. Rec´d :)
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited December 2011
    Great Job KQ! Ridge at the manor is beautiful inside and out. Left you a rec. :wink:
    sigg.gif

edited December 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: :shock: What a grand architecture Kquinn! I love it! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks anti for commenting. I'm real glad you like it. Thanks for the recommendation.

kquinn1990