Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Up For A Challange?? A request for a world

Hi there fello simmers out there.I have seen some AMAZING STUFF OUT THERE FOR THIS GAME(amazing is an understatement haha) But I have a very large request and I was wondering if anyone was up for a huge challenge...(yes its a huge challenge)...

I would like someone to create The Grid(Tron Legacy) for me.In a world where light is the main source and everything is black..
If anyone can create this world I would also love for them to create the rabbit holes, community lots, people and families,homes, large skyscrapers all in Tron style I have some pics for anyone who is up for the challange...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tron+legacy+grid+game&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADRA_enUS449&biw=1600&bih=620&tbm=isch&tbnid=dKP1kP7iISRf9M:&imgrefurl=http://philsaunders.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-tron-legacy.html&docid=CC08oouH2BlmEM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xrlOyABiJsI/Tbg-3YnlN1I/AAAAAAAAAOs/Zt5XWlNZStI/s1600/GameGrid_sml.jpg&w=1400&h=788&ei=iG7rTrjWNMjqtgf2iswq&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=702&vpy=350&dur=4038&hovh=168&hovw=299&tx=136&ty=110&sig=105472478826026007809&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=182&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:0

heres a link to the website with locations:http://disney.go.com/tron/index_flash.html#/locations

Also if you can have the movie for reference haha :mrgreen: also if anyone does create this it can only have sims 3 base game, ambitions,nightlife,and world adventures for now haha :mrgreen:

END OF LINE

Comments

• Options
    SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Sounds like its going to be interesting!

Anyways, I think you would probably get more responses of such under creative corner since it should belong there anyways..

Cheers!
  • Options
    CrAzYBallErINA7CrAzYBallErINA7 Posts: 177
    edited December 2011
    Speggy wrote:

Anyways, I think you would probably get more responses of such under creative corner since it should belong there anyways..

Cheers!

thanks haha I didn't know which subject I should put this forum under my bad :oops:
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited December 2011
    You won't find many worlds in the Creative Corner. You will have better luck in the Create A World section.

Try the Create a World, World Index by Clicking Here
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Callum9432 wrote:
    You won't find many worlds in the Creative Corner. You will have better luck in the Create A World section.

I feel like im spamming bc I just put this forum in creative corner now im putting this in create a world :shock:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speggy wrote:

Cheers!

thanks haha I didn't know which subject I should put this forum under my bad :oops:

No worries! I wouldn't know where to put them too if it were for me! In sims3 forum, there are only 2 category that exist for me and that is General Discussion and Creative Corner. That's it! :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Callum9432 wrote:

I feel like im spamming bc I just put this forum in creative corner now im putting this in create a world :shock:

Ahhhhhh and don't worry so much about it! :) I don't think anyone cares! ;);)
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited December 2011
    Callum9432 wrote:

I don't think people will mind. If you click the link I posted, there is a stickied thread by a very good World Maker called Rflong7. The thread is full of worlds by different people , and they are listed by Expansion Pack required for them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of your help thanks :mrgreen: