Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two new screenshots

ยซ1

Comments

• christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited December 2011
    uhhh these shots are in the trailer not new
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited December 2011

These shots are not in the trailer and EA literally just released them over at http://ea.gamespress.com/pics.asp?exc=0&i=7951
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited December 2011
    Those two screenshots possibly just made this game 10x more exciting for me. I've been hoping that EA will go all out on the concerts and themes, not just focus on the SimPort features, and it looks like my hopes may just be coming true.

Thanks for posting.

Anyone notice the variety of audience member clothing and hairstyles? Quite a few (more than I would have expected) look new!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdexโ€”my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oooo exciting! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited December 2011
    that set looks amazing. I wish we would get a real ice cream shop , one we could run or AT least have our sims actively work at, how fun would that be?

I love the acrobats outfit. i dont see that many new hairs.

edited December 2011
    Isn't it funny how we see all this flashy stuff and still we're more excited about the ice cream stuff :lol:
    edited December 2011
    Oooo exciting! Thanks for sharing! :D

Your welcome :)
    krimsonnox wrote:
    that set looks amazing. I wish we would get a real ice cream shop , one we could run or AT least have our sims actively work at, how fun would that be?

I love the acrobats outfit. i dont see that many new hairs.

Yeah I would also love to see a real ice cream shop in the game and others like bakery shops and clothes shops.

Edit: Spelling correction
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to see the Makin' Magic town back with all the crazy looking vendors, and the creepy houses.......man I LOVED that EP. :D
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... still not convinced. I mean what else has this addon to offer other than 3 new careers plus stage props, a pool table and that social media ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ?
    This space is for rent.
    edited December 2011
    Umm........hello! Did you not see the dancing bear and elephant? :lol::lol::lol:
    edited December 2011
    Umm........hello! Did you not see the dancing bear and elephant? :lol::lol::lol:

Just to let you know those are both statues.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited December 2011
    Cyron43 wrote:
    Hmm... still not convinced. I mean what else has this addon to offer other than 3 new careers plus stage props, a pool table and that social media ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ?

A whole new neighbourhood called Starlight Shores? Why does everyone seem to forget that?

Those sets are very cute! Can't wait to see more on what acrobatic skills you can learn. :D
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am so making my sim a sorta gymnast!!! an acrobatic person as well as a singer and a horse rider!! Forget it, she's gunna be amazing at all the skills!!
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited December 2011

Some people should do their research before making such a post :wink:
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited December 2011
    Pictures like these actually make me feel better about this EP. It proves that maybe there are more features other than SimPort, and EA haven't released everything yet.
  • KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited December 2011
    AznSensei wrote:

Some people should do their research before making such a post :wink:

Precisely!
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited December 2011
    Cyron43 wrote:

A whole new neighbourhood called Starlight Shores? Why does everyone seem to forget that?

I haven't forgotten about Starlight shores but I play several third party worlds which are way better than everything that EA ever did. Los Aniegos and the worlds of maanio are just a few examples.
    This space is for rent.
  • Zppy972Zppy972 Posts: 568 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting these new photos. I want my sim to be a majician I can't wait my sims name is gonna be Celestial Storm aka Celest Stromling. :P An abandon baby left at the local police station who was later adopted by the chief of police who no children of his own.
  • crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited December 2011
    kellycot1 wrote:
    Those two screenshots possibly just made this game 10x more exciting for me. I've been hoping that EA will go all out on the concerts and themes, not just focus on the SimPort features, and it looks like my hopes may just be coming true.

Thanks for posting.

Anyone notice the variety of audience member clothing and hairstyles? Quite a few (more than I would have expected) look new!

Yes! I'm also excited to see what third party CC makers come up with
    !
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited December 2011
    The only thing that worries me is the crowd. Notice how the venu is crowded? I have a funny feeling that whenever sims are performing, there will only be one or two sims in the crowd. My clubs and bars are always empty when I play LN, so, I'm sure my venues will be empty if I get Showtime.
  • Ellie1986Ellie1986 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Very Katy Perry. I am not impressed, but I am happy for those of you who are.
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited December 2011
    The only thing that worries me is the crowd. Notice how the venu is crowded? I have a funny feeling that whenever sims are performing, there will only be one or two sims in the crowd. My clubs and bars are always empty when I play LN, so, I'm sure my venues will be empty if I get Showtime.

That.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited December 2011
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Pictures like these actually make me feel better about this EP. It proves that maybe there are more features other than SimPort, and EA haven't released everything yet.

I don't know any game company that shows/tells all their information about a new game at once? As far as I know, all game companies show/tell in small increments of new information about their upcoming game. There is always a lot more but they purposely do not show it all at once because they just want to grab the attention of players interest just enough for that moment and then later they will release more information and more, etc. Besides, players knowing everything so soon would cause most to perhaps become uninterested and games take awhile to create so if they did tell all, then there would be a huge gap in waiting and many if not all would get bored because they know everything about it.

This is not the 1st EP to reveal a little bit here and there. It is always like that. Do you really think ST whose main features are 3 careers, besides social features/simport, are going to be lacking in content, when it is also apart of the main features?

Did LN lack clubs?
    Did AMB lack professions?
    Did WA lack adventurous worlds to explore?
    Did GEN lack more interactions for age groups? (Yeah not much to do with infants)
    Did PETS lack pets?

All main features is abundant in content. I think there are plenty of clothes/items/hairstyles/accessories/stage props/etc. for our performer sims since it focuses on Singer, Acrobat and Magicians.

PS: ST is to be released March 6 in the US, so they will continuously hand out new information about it more and more and especially when getting closer to the release date.
    โ€œWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighterโ€
    edited December 2011

Exactly that, I feel the exact same thing will happen aswell
    edited December 2011
    I'm also guessing that they will be releasing maybe one or two pictures for each new career and little info to go with it, over the next couple of days/weeks.