Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soo....Whatya doing?

Anyone actually get any play time today? I was lucky and was able to catch up on a few things, when last I played I had left my homeless sim in France, trying to get some fruit so she can have one of every type (expect plasma, I hate late night and may never reinstall it). Anyways thanks to her rewards she was able to spend 8 whole days their building up some funds and meeting another tourist from China. when she got back home she sold all the treasures she found except the wines, and sold around 300 of the fruits and veggies she has been hoarding from her garden.

She made 25k and was able to build a small little cabin, she invited Mr. China man over for a quick wedding and now she isn't so lonely anymore!

Her next mission is to have a baby (preferably female) and get 4 perfect fruits of all the varieties.
:mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited December 2011
    Does building count as play? I'm working on my castle entry for Blythe's contest. :)
  • Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have 2 contests going and I'm building a new world in CAW.
  • Options
    ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited December 2011
    TRajah wrote:
    Does building count as play? I'm working on my castle entry for Blythe's contest. :)

Sure hope so as its almost all I do in sims XD.
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited December 2011
    I sat around on tumblr and shamelessly advertised my contest on people's mypages. No play time right now, I'm actually pretty bored with my game and figured I'd take a break for a day or two.
  • Options
    beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2011
    I played for a bit. My sim got her mare preg. and adopted a little girl named Zoe. I have the mare and her 2nd foal up on the exchange if u want to see. She's pretty. :) It was my first time messing around with the markings and stuff.
  • Options
    AimwahAimwah Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    I haven't got as much play as id like to today as i have a problem which i was trying to resolve to no avail!!!
  • Options
    Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited December 2011
    Started running a new contest, got the portrait panel mod and am now have babies galore :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking a quick break from building a house for 3TREES Hideous House Contest.. And if I do say so myself, it's looking good. :P

I rarely 'play' with the Sims, I mostly build, I am having fun recreating Hidden Springs. Once I am done with this house I will be rebuilding the park, building a ruined castle for a consignment market with small cafe, a gym/spa and a night club.
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited December 2011
    Aimwah wrote:
    I haven't got as much play as id like to today as i have a problem which i was trying to resolve to no avail!!!

Whats the problem? maybe I can help.

@BJL: yeah I saw your horses, they are beautiful, I game them a rec, I only play with realistic colored animals, which is kinda weird given so many options, or I would download them.

seeing how much time building can take, I would say yes it definitely counts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/475306.page#7166784

nev mind, I found your question, hopefully someone has an answer.
  • Options
    beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2011
    fleshjenn wrote:
    @BJL: yeah I saw your horses, they are beautiful, I game them a rec, I only play with realistic colored animals, which is kinda weird given so many options, or I would download them.

Thank you. :) I normally use realistic ones also that's why I had the game for so long before I messed with these. I was in the mood for something different. lol Now I'm having so much fun seeing what the foals look like. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cool idea, I may try it after my current story. I really am not quite sure where I am going with it. I have been taking pics since day 1 but haven't written a story for it.

I started her out with $0 and a sleeping bag, now she has already completed her ltw, has $10k in the bank, a small cabin and about $25k in fruits and veggies stored in a chest.
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited December 2011
    If you ask if I had enough time to play today, then the answer will be no. If you ask if I had enough time to play my game lately, then the answer will be positive. I decided to start my game from the very beginning and to play in a bit unusual way (at least to me).

34605813.jpg

Have a good day today :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited December 2011
    I did play for a bit today.I was playing the descendants of the premades Gwen and Tom Wozny.Two of their daughters are teens and the son is still a child.

For once I aged up all the IFs.I'm making one of them make potions so I might try to turn all of them into 'real sims'.The best couple will be made the future heir. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited December 2011

Probably playing for the last time of this year. I have not played properly in MONTHS. Im always busy creating something for someone or Doing Modeling.
    I don't have Much time to play these days.. I probably won't be able to play either Next year. Oh well! Knowing i have the game waiting is good enough. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have got a bit of free time and have been Simming my hearts content. "Cat Cora" my master chef just adopted her 3rd child and working on her home.

Real life the usual.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol great replies, Sorry I didnt check earlier, I went back into my game last nite and my sim got a wish to have a kid so I sold off some more produce to add another room to the house and they had a baby! they both wished for a girl like I wanted so I intervened and shoved the mother full of watermelons.

When they brought the mother home she had reached 40k in aspiration points, so I decided to get a simbot to help around the house.
    I got annoyed when my simbot tried to take something to the consignment shop and the shop keeeper seemed to refuse to help him.
    So now I have my sim with ltw fulfilled working on perfrecting plants, her husband who gets promoted every other day fast on his way to be his ltw of an astronaut, and a simbot tinkering away and just entered the science careeer, I cant wait to get back and play some more!