Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good Luck Thread...Having my Heart Operation Tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    SineadJHSineadJH Posts: 250 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Woooww what people have to go through. I will be praying for you and I know you will be just fine!!! Hey you might meet your next gf in the hospital :wink:

Recover so you can get back to simming ok :D

• Options
    ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited December 2011
    All my good feelings are being channeled in your direction, hope all goes well and that things get better for you from this point on. You are a very nice gentleman and I know that the right lady is out there waiting for you. Elv
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited December 2011
    good luck
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2011
    Wow. That's an amazing story.
    I hope that you have a safe operation and a speedy recovery.

And sorry about your girlfriend.
    I haven't been in your shoes exactly, but I have been dumped at time when bigger things were going wrong in my life.
    It sucks because it is insensitive and adds to your stress and sadness.
    But in a way, it is a good time to be dumped because you see the person's true colors and have more important things to occupy yourself with than thinking about him/her or trying to get him/her back.
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited December 2011
    OH MY FREAKING GOD IceBro!!! How did I not know this happened to you?!!? What a hero you are! That is a serious amount of courage and bravery, to jump in front of a bullet! Your girlfriend is not worthy of your company! I hope from this moment on, you up your standards son!!!

Now then, about your health. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. I'm just so relieved that you are okay. I wish you all the luck in the world for your operation dude. We will be thinking of you so hard. I will have you on my mind all day and I hope you know that I'll not be alone in that. You just concentrate on doing what you need to so that you get better soon. We will miss you like crazy until you can get back to us. MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR hugs to you my man. I'm giving you kisses too, now hold still 🐸🐸🐸🐸! ;-) Muah, muah, muah, muah, muah!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :-)
  • Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited December 2011
    IceBro wrote:
    Hay guys.

I just hoped you could all come drop by and say hi, post a good lck maybe? :)
    Im having a heart operation tomorrow. Some kind of a foreign material got into my main vena(the big vein leading back to your heart) via the gunshot wound i got the other day on the airport. Well it got stuck in my heart, the material. :shock: And to top it all off, my girlfriend that i jumped in front of when they shot the bullet, just dumped me, told me she doesent think im committed to this relationship, she is saying all of this while im on the hospital bed after taking a bullet for her. So i dont know how more committed i can be?

So yah, im gonna miss you guys, returning on Monday though! :)
    Hope you miss me too, il do a bunch of lotteries when im back again.

IceBro
    I feel like I am about to cry :cry: I cant believe she dumped you after you pretty much saved her life! And then she says your not committed. Wow.
    Girls...wait I am a girl, but I wont be dating for a few years. :XD:
    Good luck with your heart opperation! I hope you recover soon!
    And here come the tears
  • Options
    Twilightsim10Twilightsim10 Posts: 3,322 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Wow. It's awesome that you did that..I wish you the best of luck. Your girlfriend most certainly doesn't know what commitment is, obviously.
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited December 2011
    Wow what a way to appreciate someone for taking a bullet for them,kick them while their down.Our thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow that you come through the surgery without any problems and have a speedy recovery.As for the girlfriend she evendentley isn't the one for you,just like I heard one of my neices grandma's say ye'll find another one and maybe better. :D 8) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    droc99droc99 Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2011
    OMG :shock: :shock: Good Luck on your surgery

Im sorry to here about your brake up

Ps. Your ex. is a cold person to brake up with you. Maybe you shouldn't have save her life :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    reticul8ngSIMplyreticul8ngSIMply Posts: 174
    edited December 2011
    :shock: Take luck with the operation, and the recuperating afterwards!
    I'm very surprised about your girlfriend, I would say maybe she got so scared that she used it as a way out but to grab a new boyfriend that quickly is extra strange. You'll find someone better *hug*
    IceBro wrote:
    Hay guys.

I just hoped you could all come drop by and say hi, post a good lck maybe? :)
    Im having a heart operation tomorrow. Some kind of a foreign material got into my main vena(the big vein leading back to your heart) via the gunshot wound i got the other day on the airport. Well it got stuck in my heart, the material. :shock: And to top it all off, my girlfriend that i jumped in front of when they shot the bullet, just dumped me, told me she doesent think im committed to this relationship, she is saying all of this while im on the hospital bed after taking a bullet for her. So i dont know how more committed i can be?

So yah, im gonna miss you guys, returning on Monday though! :)
    Hope you miss me too, il do a bunch of lotteries when im back again.

IceBro
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, my friend. Hope all goes well and you're back simming with us soon. ((hugs))
  • Options
    Emmy0322Emmy0322 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! I hope everything goes well and that you're back soon! :D
  • Options
    TheCheezeAteMyCatTheCheezeAteMyCat Posts: 647 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck. But your ex-gf is kind of wacked in the head. :shock: How is that not commitment? this kind of reminds me of the song "grenade" *Hugs*
    Don't worry, you'll find someone better.
  • Options
    Angelface52Angelface52 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh you poor thing! I wish you the best of luck with you're operation and am sending positive thoughts your way. Get lots of rest, us simmers will miss you! *hugs* :)
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! You don't need your ex-girlfriend, for her to do something like that she don't deserve you.
    9055.gif
  • Options
    EubyEuby Posts: 751 Member
    edited December 2011
    Best of luck on the operation! Hope all goes well!

101594.gif
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, I hope it all goes ok!
  • Options
    SeaKittySeaKitty Posts: 570 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh my.Food luck. It sucks that your girlfriend dumped you after what you did. she sounds like a b. I will keep you in my thoughts (if i have room :mrgreen: )
    ps. she is not this type of b.
    bee.gif
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh, IceBro!! What a thing to have happen to you!! Prayers for a speedy recovery heading your way.
  • Options
    crystalr7878crystalr7878 Posts: 232
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear about you situation. May the blessings of our Lord be with you and may you find someone much better and understands what true commitment means!
  • Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited December 2011
    I wish you the best of luck with your surgery tomorrow.
  • Options
    moritz081490moritz081490 Posts: 251
    edited December 2011
    Good luck my fellow simmmer! Hope all goes well for you during you're operation and also hope for a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Goodluck! I hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited December 2011
    You hero! :D I almost started crying again.
  • Options
    hi54321hi54321 Posts: 2,554 New Member
    edited December 2011
    :shock: :shock: Oh my god! I am so sorry to hear this! I wish you an absolutely speedy recovery. All my best wishes to you and your family. Your girlfriend is a ***** for dumping you like that! You deserve better!

Feel-Better-Soon.gif