Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My own thank you thread :) (blewis832&jediariel -page4)

13...Next

Comments

• AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Haven't updated this in a while SOOO thanks to gr1zzly for the Little Dipper Bedside Light, a_niles06 for the Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, blacksheba1973 for the Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp and last but not least - Liltab1121 for the Who Are You Looking At Mirror :)
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited November 2011
    No problem, hun :D So glad you enjoy the gifts!! I hope you're getting lots of use out of the swing, my toddlers and babies practically live in them :mrgreen:
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

edited November 2011
    a_niles06 wrote:
    No problem, hun :D So glad you enjoy the gifts!! I hope you're getting lots of use out of the swing, my toddlers and babies practically live in them :mrgreen:
    I am getting a lot of use out of it! I've had one baby though, where every single time I'd put him in it he'd just scream his head off hahaha. It was pretty funny :P
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hehe, I know...sometimes they do that! They get traumatized if you put it on fast and leave them in it for too long haha :) Sooo so cute!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

edited December 2011
    Thanks to blewis823 for the Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine and also thanks to JediAriel for the That's My Dame table sculpture :)
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am happy you liked it! Black cat says you are

images-2.jpg
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.