Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does it take so long?!

I swear. Anything my sims do, it takes them hours. They play on the computer for hours to get their fun up, it takes about 3 hours just to make and eat dinner, and showers last for close to 2 hours!

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me and my crappy computer? :x

Comments

• JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    edited June 2009
    For me it seems to be the other way around. I notice my sims are a lot faster at everything even eating which I'm happy about.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Katnip264Katnip264 Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2009
    No--I noticed this too...it was taking so long I was ready to claw my eyeballs out...I just don't get what is going on here...It is suuuuper slow (the speeding up feature that is) and the graphics are so-so...well, I just don't know how I feel about this whole thing yet (Sims 3 that is lol)...
    Simmer since the beginning. Anxiously awaiting Seasons. On Origin--> kitkatcny Happy Simming! B)
  • insomniabelowinsomniabelow Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I feel the same way. It feels like EVERYTHING has been slowed down even on the max speed. It literally takes several minutes for my Sims to sleep, and it's REALLY boring to wait for them to wake up.
  • FluffymonkeymFluffymonkeym Posts: 320 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It's taking forever on mine too. I posted a sort of "review" about the game (mostly a list of my complaints) and that's on it. I've actually thought of getting out a book and reading while I wait, it's unbelievably boring, and boring=not fun.
  • RachelP1024RachelP1024 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sims have no lives. They can't get promoted, have no friends, no family, all because they spend all their time taking showers, eating, going to the bathroom, sleeping. I don't even have enough time in the day to get all of their motives up. What the heck. This is annoying as all get out. Why would I pay $50 for a game of constantly trying to keep people happy. That's what I have a job for!