March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vacation Destination Competition! Winners up!

Comments

• OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited November 2011
    Name: Oilbasedoleander
    Name of Lot: Great Bear Campgrounds (but the lot says Big Bear Campgrounds lol oops)
    Why your lot stands out: Check out the pics and you tell me! :D
    Pictures:
    Screenshot-360.jpg
    Screenshot-366.jpg
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-355.jpg
    Screenshot-344.jpg
    More pics here...
    http://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy20/oilbased/Great%20Bear%20Campgrounds/?albumview=slideshow
    Description:
    Great Bear Campgrounds, your next outdoor adventure awaits here! Enjoy the sites of Great Bear falls, and it's old geyser! Explore trails, camp out and share fire-side chats~ Great spot for fisherman to find the perfect catch and for lovers to stargaze! On cold nights in the chilly mountain air, why not take dip in the hotsprings? Enjoy the wildlife such as dear and the occasion raccoon, but be careful, they'll take your supplies! Please don't feed the wildlife!

Download link here...
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4828424
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited November 2011
    Just a bump to say I edited my entry to include the entry form which I forgot when I originally posted. :oops:
  • izzzy7798izzzy7798 Posts: 96
    edited November 2011
    I'd like to enter if you're still taking entries :)
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited November 2011
    bUMP
    edited November 2011
    I'd like to enter if you're still taking entries :)
    Yes I am :D
  • JalynKayJalynKay Posts: 370
    edited November 2011
    Bump :mrgreen: My second entry is almost done!

Just wondering if I could ask how people got tents (from WA) on their lot before? When I place one, it just stays as a bag. I then sent a household there and they couldn't interact with it at all? :oops: So then I had them buy some, then I placed them on the lot using the testingcheatsenabled cheat. However when I went to save it, I then got a notification that the tents went back into their inventory.

I have no clue what to do. :? Can someone please help me?
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited November 2011
    I don't think i'll be able to judge now, sorry :(
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited November 2011
    I'm getting iffy about being able to finish mine properly. I don't want to do a half job on the thing, I want to do it right. My offer to judge if I can't get an entry in still stands, though. And I will still try. :)
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2011
    JalynKay wrote:

Just wondering if I could ask how people got tents (from WA) on their lot before? When I place one, it just stays as a bag. I then sent a household there and they couldn't interact with it at all? :oops: So then I had them buy some, then I placed them on the lot using the testingcheatsenabled cheat. However when I went to save it, I then got a notification that the tents went back into their inventory.

you have to make your lot residential first, have your sim set the tents where you want them, and save before you move them out then turn the lot to commercial, good luck :D
    oow785m
    edited November 2011
    JalynKay wrote:

you have to make your lot residential first, have your sim set the tents where you want them, and save before you move them out then turn the lot to commercial, good luck :D

Thank you very much! i'll have to do that. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited November 2011
    I see there already are some great entries. It will be fun to judge :)
  • dpsharp67dpsharp67 Posts: 1,216 New Member
    edited November 2011
    ALLLLMOST done:)
  • ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited November 2011
    Name:Elvaerwyn
    Name of Lot:Vetro Orchidea Grande
    Link to lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4873046
    Why your lot stands out: It has everything!
    Description: Holiday Destination and hotel in one lot. This is the utopian fantasy resort of your sims wildest dreams. The resort is all inclusive, boasting 18 regular hotel suites, 2 honeymoon suites, and 2 Penthouses. It features 2 full size pools, all ammenites spa, full facility excercise room, theatre, childrens play space, midway, lounge with bars, bandstand,artist studio and gallery, on site Chapel and banquet hall, dance floor, library and bookstore, pet store and spa,fauna and flora solarium, nectary, laundromat and much much more! Made to be plopped into al simhara or any desert mecca. Please note that low end machines will need a good deal of loading time as this is 2.5 million simiolian estate.
    Pictures:
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-78.jpg
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg

Link to photobucket file... a work in progress http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/Herbalwisewoman/Vetro Orchidea Grande/
    edited November 2011
    Impressive!
    edited November 2011
    Wow.
    edited November 2011
    The last entry makes me scared to enter my second. :shock:
    Really good!
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    QUESTION!!!!!

^_________^ Does the build have to be new? I have something I can enter but I built it like forever ago :shock:
    edited November 2011
    Bumpity
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    QUESTION!!!!!

^_________^ Does the build have to be new? I have something I can enter but I built it like forever ago :shock:

can be anything that fits the bill
  • ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited November 2011
    lil bump
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    QUESTION!!!!!

can be anything that fits the bill

SWEET! Doubt it would place but me said I'd enter ^.^
    edited November 2011
    Name: Jalyn Kay

Name of Lot: Historic Cabin (link says Final because I had saved it twice ingame)

Why your lot stands out: It's themed historically, and it's a lovely place to go if you like to fish. I'm really proud of this build.

Pictures: Slideshow 'cause I don't know how to post pics: click for pics.

Description: Sayre Heights founder Edmund Sayre grew up in this log cabin. However, the fire of 1667 destroyed most of the farm and trees, except for the one closest to the house which still stands, burnt and proud. The town has now set it as a historic camp ground! If you love history, you'll love this place! With a pond, tents, chess table, and outdoor game, what is there not to love?

Link: Click here!
    edited November 2011
    So... what *time* the 1st is the deadline? I'm still iffy but I'm still trying.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to see who the winners are! ^.^
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    edited December 2011
    TRajah wrote:
    So... what *time* the 1st is the deadline? I'm still iffy but I'm still trying.

I will close it at 10:00 PM (UK Time) Then I will begin judging tommorrow and my other judges can whenever they have time :-)