Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Very Unhappy.

DrappDrapp Posts: 7 New Member
I was so so so so excited to get the game, I was jumping out of my seast ALL day during school. And now I'm not sure what to think, honestly I;'ve been playing for an hour and a half and I don't thinkI like it. The Ultra Speed is SUPER SLOW, it's basically the same as normal, or even slower. My lighting is messed up and keeps changing (may be my computer), and they said we wouldnt need to worry about bathroom breaks and sleeping enough etc etc and that the sims would do that on there own...WRONG. I've spent half my time making sure they;re sleeping and eating and they are missing out on multiple activities. I also do not like the bottom toolbar, it is wayyy tooo cluttered! I hardly know what I'm seeing.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(

Comments

• lovemycutcolovemycutco Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    At least your game is working unlike about half the simmers on this site so look on the bright side...
  • Hollyluvssims25Hollyluvssims25 Posts: 407 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My game wont work at all. I'm very sad too, but i haven't even gotten to see if i like it or not. What don't you like and what do you like? Do you think you'll learn to like some of it when you use it more? Just wanted to encourage you maybe it will grow on you.
  • KyssavdodKyssavdod Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    IM having some graphic issues as well, like stoves and frigs,and dishwashers, phone on the wall just for some of them, plus my sim suppose to have long shaggy hair and I get a bolding guy, go figure. Wish for once they would realese something complete instead of rushing this crap out to people. OH and has anyone seen any stairs i dont think they made any, or am I smoken crack. Only staircase i found is the one u can purchase and you would think they would have added some generic ingame stairs, anyhow, yes very displeased with the quality control of this. Get your crap together EA , dang folks for real