Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Babies Momma's Club

Comments

• geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited July 2009
    I've downloaded you back then ... but still i haven't figured out what to do with you. You're still patiently sitting in my saved sims folder
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:
    I have seen a lot of baby momma clubs and I was thinking, "Why don't we create one huge baby momma central?" What do you guys think?

Hiya koolyaid,

The other threads can do that if they wish but I'm for keeping this particular thread (the original) the way it is. Those other baby momma/daddy threads all were and have been created due to Spooke's original thread back in June. This club has a certain uniquness and is not something I personally would not want to include with the others. Also, I have friends at my job irl that follow this particular thread as well as the blog post by the original baby mommas. Others may feel differently but this is just my personal opinion... Sorry.

Baby Momma,
    blu

Edit:
    I probably shouldn't speak for Spooke so I will let him make the call and comment when he reads the post.
    :?
    I have absolutely no part of this thread, nor have I ever took part in it.. I think.
    But I respect Spooke for making his own baby empire sort of thing, ya digg?
    Tbh I think he's over all the other baby momma threads and they should just stop being biters. :|
    Also Spooke would pretty much be dominating the "joined" thread anyways.

I would have to agree with you on that one Sweetest Drug. As I said earlier no one thought about how many times their avi's had been downloaded and what people were doing with them until this thread. And thanks for saying what you said. We appreciate it.

Baby Momma King
  • EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2009
    I have only just joined..so I am not as close to all you ladies as some, but I see all the new Baby Momma threads, and I think,"Wow! What a bunch of Copy Cats."

You ladies are super fun and I love running home and checking this Forum post first thing, before anything else. Hubby laughs at me. :P

So, I'd like to keep us the close knit family that we are.

Everyone is welcome to join!

Off Topic: Any one DL some of the patterns from the Exchange to have them not show up in the game? They are just little invisible boxes with asteriks. I can't delete them in game.

I may just uninstall the whole game CC and all. Not like I can't get some of the stuff back. Plus I put most of the stuff I do see in game on my Awesome USB plumbob. :P

Ideas?
    edited July 2009
    I have only just joined..so I am not as close to all you ladies as some, but I see all the new Baby Momma threads, and I think,"Wow! What a bunch of Copy Cats."

You ladies are super fun and I love running home and checking this Forum post first thing, before anything else. Hubby laughs at me. :P

So, I'd like to keep us the close knit family that we are.

Everyone is welcome to join!

Off Topic: Any one DL some of the patterns from the Exchange to have them not show up in the game? They are just little invisible boxes with asteriks. I can't delete them in game.

I may just uninstall the whole game CC and all. Not like I can't get some of the stuff back. Plus I put most of the stuff I do see in game on my Awesome USB plumbob. :P

Ideas?

I completely agree with you Empress. We are one big happy family.

Off topic: I have never downloaded patterns from the exchange. Sorry I can't help you on that one.

• GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited July 2009
    Well, this has been a whole lot of fun on my adventures with Spooke in my game, but I guess this thread is just for the ladies. Keeps coming up over and over. Good luck ladies, but I guess I am heading on out.
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:
    Well, this has been a whole lot of fun on my adventures with Spooke in my game, but I guess this thread is just for the ladies. Keeps coming up over and over. Good luck ladies, but I guess I am heading on out.

Why would you think that Gruffman? You're as much a part of the family as anyone else on this thread. We love seeing your updates and it definitely wouldn't be the same without you. We would miss you.

Baby Momma King
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:

Gruffman, you don't have to leave. I enjoyed reading your post and blogs. :P
    blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
    edited July 2009
    Yeah! What King said.

blu no want Gruffman to leave... She has plans for his avi.
    00020344.gif
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:
    Hay FloorRaisin!

I just wanted you to know that I am planning on using one of your creations in my game. Just not sure which one. I downloaded your avie (the young lass) and I downloaded Mirabella (and recommended both ... always recommend what I download). One of the two will be Bryson's wife. Kinda unsure about the young lass ... not sure how well a medieval girl would do with a modern day ghost sim ...

EDIT - Young lass won!

Ooh, exciting! Hopefully she'll take to the idea. She only mildly tolerated Spooke, and they were married in CAS.. it was hard to get them to have the 3 kids they had. But she's not a Sim Me so don't feel bad if you can't stand her. (Though, at least you won't have to worry about her spontaneously kissing the help. ;) )

.. As far as the "one big baby momma thread" idea from koolyaid - I wound up in one of those on another website and they get way too noisy and convoluted. Size was part of the problem with our first thread so I'd like to keep this one the way it's going. That's my 2 cents, anyway.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:
    Hay FloorRaisin!

I just wanted you to know that I am planning on using one of your creations in my game. Just not sure which one. I downloaded your avie (the young lass) and I downloaded Mirabella (and recommended both ... always recommend what I download). One of the two will be Bryson's wife. Kinda unsure about the young lass ... not sure how well a medieval girl would do with a modern day ghost sim ...

EDIT - Young lass won!

Ooh, exciting! Hopefully she'll take to the idea. She only mildly tolerated Spooke, and they were married in CAS.. it was hard to get them to have the 3 kids they had. But she's not a Sim Me so don't feel bad if you can't stand her. (Though, at least you won't have to worry about her spontaneously kissing the help. ;) )

.. As far as the "one big baby momma thread" idea from koolyaid - I wound up in one of those on another website and they get way too noisy and convoluted. Size was part of the problem with our first thread so I'd like to keep this one the way it's going. That's my 2 cents, anyway.

I agree FloorRaisin. And that was stopped over there and is now seperate again. One big one would be too confusing and frustrating. If others want to do that then fine, but Spooke gets his own.
    edited July 2009

FloorRaisin
    000201C1.gif
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:

I may be senile and socially inept, but I think that most of the time 'ladies' includes you =).. it's just an unfortunate laziness on our part, like when I'm in a group of all dudes and get called masculine terms by association.

Darnit, I like having you here Gruffman. You can spell, and you're secure enough in your manhood to play with us without being fuddly about it. (That's hot, in case you didn't know :P). It wouldn't be the same without ya.
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:

I may be senile and socially inept, but I think that most of the time 'ladies' includes you =).. it's just an unfortunate laziness on our part, like when I'm in a group of all dudes and get called masculine terms by association.

Darnit, I like having you here Gruffman. You can spell, and you're secure enough in your manhood to play with us without being fuddly about it. (That's hot, in case you didn't know :P). It wouldn't be the same without ya.

Yeah... What FloorRaisin said.
    00020344.gif

• GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you all for the messages. No, I am not really going to go anywhere. Been a real rough day and fighting with people most of it. I'm sorry y'all for throwing a mini-tantrum.
  • MaxCaliforniaMaxCalifornia Posts: 131 New Member
    edited July 2009
    So i posted a few days ago about my Sim September's first kids with Spooke? Twin girls? And then I didn't save my game + my computer got an amazing virus. Lesson learnt - don't download too much without being careful!

So I finally got Spooke + September started again, and they have twin boys instead! Saturn + Sonshine :D ((I'm trying to populate the town with S names))
    edited July 2009
    Gruffman wrote:
    Thank you all for the messages. No, I am not really going to go anywhere. Been a real rough day and fighting with people most of it. I'm sorry y'all for throwing a mini-tantrum.

Awwww. Hope you have a better day today. Blu is very happy you're going to stay.
    00020071.gif
    edited July 2009
    So i posted a few days ago about my Sim September's first kids with Spooke? Twin girls? And then I didn't save my game + my computer got an amazing virus. Lesson learnt - don't download too much without being careful!

So I finally got Spooke + September started again, and they have twin boys instead! Saturn + Sonshine :D ((I'm trying to populate the town with S names))

Been there before. :roll: Glad you were able to recover hopefully without too much damage. Like the names Saturn and Sonshine, can't wait to see pictures. :P

Baby Momma,
    blu
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    Gruffman wrote:

Awwww. Hope you have a better day today. Blu is very happy you're going to stay.
    00020071.gif

Uh Blu, that thing is scary!!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited July 2009
    Hey gruffman. Glad you are staying! You are an important member of the Spooke baby momma fanclub.

Baby Momma King
  • HottLemonade2886HottLemonade2886 Posts: 109 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey everyone! I have some new updates. Spooke has two new granddaughters. I wanted Landon and Rosie to have one son but they ended up with another set of twin girls. Haha! I will take some pictures of them later and post them on my blog. Their names are Margaret and Scarlett. Margaret has blonde hair like her grandma and sister, Eliza, and blue eyes that I'm not sure where they came from. Mom has blue eyes but an unnatural kind of blue but Margaret's eyes are just a normal medium blue. Scarlett has her dad's brown hair, which also kind of came out of nowhere when he was born and Spooke's green eyes. I'm glad one of the grandkids have Spookey eyes. Will have pics up soon!
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Leave the thread for 2 days and you miss so much. ^=^ I agree with everyone..on everything! *Cheers* We are one big happy family!

And also, I always leave this thread for the last, so I have something to anticipate ^-^
  • EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2009
    Whew, I saw Gruffman's post and was immediately sad. :*( I don't want you to leave. It's neat having a "dude" here. I love seeing all your Spooke kids too. :)

*group hug*
    edited July 2009
    Whew, I saw Gruffman's post and was immediately sad. :*( I don't want you to leave. It's neat having a "dude" here. I love seeing all your Spooke kids too. :)

*group hug*

I agree. He adds a certain intrigue, hehe.

If I have time tonight I think I'm going to see how Spooke fares in the Asylum Challenge. And since BluNote is using those freaky animated smileys so much, I think she's going to join him as one of the loonies!! :mrgreen: If I get to do it I'll make a lil writeup for you guys.

Love,
    moi

P.S. If anyone is curious I'm planning to use djxavier13's TS3 adaptation of the rules found here. (I don't remember if you can read it without signing up for their forum or not, doh.) There are a couple versions floating around this site too, but I like the one at boolprop because it's been carefully thought out and lovingly playtested. And dude, this is totally related to this thread and not off topic at all because it's gonna have SPOOKE in it! yeah! =D
    edited July 2009

*group hug*

If I have time tonight I think I'm going to see how Spooke fares in the Asylum Challenge. And since BluNote is using those freaky animated smileys so much, I think she's going to join him as one of the loonies!! :mrgreen: If I get to do it I'll make a lil writeup for you guys.

Love,
    moi

P.S. If anyone is curious I'm planning to use djxavier13's TS3 adaptation of the rules found here. (I don't remember if you can read it without signing up for their forum or not, doh.) There are a couple versions floating around this site too, but I like the one at boolprop because it's been carefully thought out and lovingly playtested. And dude, this is totally related to this thread and not off topic at all because it's gonna have SPOOKE in it! yeah! =D

Spooke in an asylum should be quite fun. I'm sure he will outdo everyone. Are you going to make a blog on this cause I would love to read it.

Baby Momma King
    edited July 2009

*group hug*

Love,
    moi

OMG! That's too funny! Ya'll know I'm crazy...:mrgreen:
    I was very emotional last night and that's what is called the world's biggest emotion. I was glad Gruffman stayed and had to show my joy. :wink:

Do you need me to upload the young adult version of my current avi for this? I haven't got around to it and didn't realize the it's the adult version. Let me know and I will. This should be right up your alley as I'm sure I've been a great influence to you. :wink:

Go get'em girlfriend...
    000203F4.gif

blu