Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its my birthday let me gift someone! Closed! Ty :D

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you so much Elv! I hope you have a stellar birthday week, nay, month! ^_^
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited November 2011
    Yes, thank you! Have a wonderful birthday!!
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited November 2011
    thank you for gifting her! :D
    Elvaerwyn wrote:
    First of all Happy Birthday! :mrgreen: I would like to nominate a_niles06. She is a very kind sim friend. She gifts me and others often .

Gifted!
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Elvaerwyn wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    Thank you Elvaerwyn! I hope you have a really happy birthday! Do you have any fun plans?

Going to take over the family Y tomorrow I think. I could not do anything today cause there was more pressing matters. But tomorrow I shall swim and soak up some steam ;)

Don't forget to let off some steam too! :D Have a good day tomorrow and enjoy yourself!
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited November 2011
    First and most importantly, Happy Birthday Elvaerwyn!!!

Second, I wanted to nominate Reachsims for being kind enough to welcome me, but she doesn't have a wishlist!?! Then, I wanted to nominate Kail16, for also welcoming me, but she doesn't have anything that's as small as 25 SimPoints!

I give up! :oops:
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited November 2011
    I have no one in mind atm, but wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen:
    and I hope the day is spectacular!!
  • Options
    ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited November 2011
    JediAriel wrote:
    First and most importantly, Happy Birthday Elvaerwyn!!!

Second, I wanted to nominate Reachsims for being kind enough to welcome me, but she doesn't have a wishlist!?! Then, I wanted to nominate Kail16, for also welcoming me, but she doesn't have anything that's as small as 25 SimPoints!

I give up! :oops:

Luls..sometimes folks dont make it easy. XD your intentions are grande though!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I have no one in mind atm, but wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen:
    and I hope the day is spectacular!!

ty dear one! :D
  • Options
    sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited November 2011
    Not sure if it's too late but I nominate
    bluewind http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:20405
    She's brand new to Sims...I was her first friend a couple days ago...she seems very sweet.

Happy Birthday Again...I hope you had a wonderful day.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    sheri19a wrote:
    She's brand new to Sims...I was her first friend a couple days ago...she seems very sweet.

Gifted, and ty.
  • Options
    sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for gifting her. :D
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited November 2011
    I know this is closed, but I had to stop in here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :mrgreen: *hands you a cupcake*
  • Options
    klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited November 2011
    I know this is closed, but I had to stop in here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :mrgreen: *hands you a cupcake*

Ditto. I just saw the thread and wanted to wish you a happy birthday (for however much longer the day is in your time zone).

124073138310tClG.jpg
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you so much Elv and Sharon for the nomination and gift! :mrgreen: Annndddd... Happy Birthday Elv!!! Hope you had an awesome day :)
  • Options
    DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited November 2011
    I think you got the idea behind birthdays a little confused Elvaerwyn :lol: but thank you so much for the gift. Hope you have a nice relaxing day today.

Thank you for the nomination SoupahReo
  • Options
    BluewindBluewind Posts: 4,709 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Elvaerwyn wrote:
    sheri19a wrote:

Gifted, and ty.

Thank you so much Elvaerwyn. That was such a sweet thing you did and I'm so touched that Sheri nominated me. :mrgreen:

By the way, happy late birthday. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited November 2011
    Soooo sorry this is so late, I was in bed all afternoon yesterday because I was not feeling the best. But first of all, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! I hope it was a great, relaxing and fun day for you :)

Second, thank you to Candygurl for the nomination, that was unbelievably kind of you!! And thank you, Elv, for hosting and gifting me on her behalf. *Hugs to you both*
    ezgif_com_resize.gif