Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

old thread; obsolete as of Dec 1st, 2011; no more posts, please! :)

Fresh Thread as of December 1st, 2011! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/471378.page

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the D.N.A. Request Team – Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way. Our threads will always be well-organized, making it easy for you to find out about us and to check the status of your request. We will also have special information to announce from time to time (such as contests)! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Also, let us know how we’re doing! Feedback is always appreciated.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Our Services:
• Homes (including shells)
• Community lots
• Town Planning (redesigning rabbithole lots)
• Sims
• Pets
• Households
• Interior decoration
• Landscaping

Comments

• Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited April 2012
    Fresh Thread as of December 1st, 2011! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/471378.page

November 2011 Finished Requests (newest to oldest):
    Gladis: The Townhouse (2 Apartments) by sashraf
    idontcare1996: The Family Stone by Cmnshtr
    foxgirl902: Joyce (Pitbull) by calmorezoo
    fuuuny: Simself by calmorezoo
    foxgirl902: Lucky (Pitbull) by calmorezoo
    KylieS21: kylies21 by calmorezoo
    Sparkleberrystar: Berrystar Maltipoo by calmorezoo
    billisrulz: Billisrulz Household by calmorezoo
    niac1234: Christmas Families by calmorezoo
    milenarocksu: Basic Modern by sashraf
    Missty0Citty: Cyndi 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by calmorezoo
    Rhett9: Rosebud by calmorezoo
    will2586: Vista Peak Lodge by WibbleLikeAJelly
    amyc088: Kiki Jack Russell by calmorezoo
    Riluu: Riluu by calmorezoo
    Missty0Citty: Minho Choi by calmorezoo
    HatakeSage: Cinnamon by calmorezoo
    Springfairy556: Jingle All The Way Farm by Cmnshtr
    Bebsie: Bebsie Sim-alikes by calmorezoo
    Leah1980: Solo Park (Residential Lot) by mwjessica723
    fabe7: Ridley the Old English Sheep Dog by calmorezoo
    SuperChicklov: SuperChicklov (Pet Family) by calmorezoo
    vickyvalley: Maison Moderne by Cmnshtr
    amandapanda27: Magnus Modern House by Lissykin
    moritz081490: Argentine Dogo by Gobstopped
    Sparkleberrystar: Taylor Swift by calmorezoo
    Scorpina2009: Robert Davi by calmorezoo
    lotterygirl13: Asian Fusion Family Home by Sarademoor
    Springfairy556: Landeaux Manor by Lissykin
    mehrkensl: Mehr Kensl by calmorezoo
    Sparkleberrystar: Mattoni Ranch by Cmnshtr
    LadySandstorm: LadySandstorm Request by mvande
    krackled: Bengal Tiger by Gobstopped
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited November 2011
    Username: will2586
    Requested Creator: Wibble
    Type of Lot: Craftsman/Mountain
    Lot Size: 40x40
    Which EPs and SPs can be used? All
    Which Store / Dr. Pepper / T-Mobile items can be used? Only Store and Dr. Pepper. I don't care what you use from them.
    Is safe and transferrable CC okay? I'd like it not to be included
    Are CAP patterns okay? Yup
    Are there any colors you especially love or hate? I'm fine with any
    Do you want a garage? Attached but sort of hidden behind trees
    • If so, attached / detached / don't care: Detached
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Do you want a basement, attic, and/or laundry room? Basement (Leave empty), and laundry room
    What, if any, water features do you desire (ponds, pools, hot tubs, fountains)? Pool w/ hot tub and poolhouse/guest house
    Do you need any accommodations for pets on this lot (barns, stables, dog runs, etc.)? Barns with stables and dog runs and horse runs
    Additional information and links to photos/floor plans if you have them: Could it be sort of like the HGTV dream home 2011 but not the same. Foundation and walkout basement also.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Hi Will! I'm glad you're so excited about our new team!!! :D Thank you for being the first to put in a request. Someone should be claiming it soon, hun! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited November 2011
    hello team, Please remember that at the moment i can only upload sims, pets and households.
    So i cant do any lot requests untill the exchange upload problem fixes its self.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited November 2011
    I will wait and see if Wibble will do Wills request but Cal, uploading to MediaFire is easy and free.

1. create an account here: http://www.mediafire.com/

2. Build the house.

3. Chose to share it just as if it were going to the exchange.

4. Log in to your MediaFire account

5. Chose upload, a box will open, click in the box to chose the file to upload.

6. The file will be in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Exports and be named whatever you named it.

7. When it uploads, chose share, copy that link and paste it in a post here.

8. Now all the requester has to do is click your link to download the file, then double click to get their launcher to install it (or save it to the Docs/EA/TS3/Downloads folder and it will be in the launcher just as if it came from the exchange.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    :shock: it so fancy in here :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    Dark, thanks SO much for those directions! I know there are lots of people who have, from time to time, Exchange problems, this could help them so much. I know I am going to copy and past this into a Word document so I have it just in case!

Have you considered making a thread in Creative Corner with these directions? I've seen other people try to explain the process, but I've never seen anyone with directions so clear and step-by-step. Even I could follow these! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:

LOL! Thanks, Rawr! (picture my saying this while very properly holding my teacup with my pinky at the correct angle) :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2011
    Dark, thanks SO much for those directions! I know there are lots of people who have, from time to time, Exchange problems, this could help them so much. I know I am going to copy and past this into a Word document so I have it just in case!

Have you considered making a thread in Creative Corner with these directions? I've seen other people try to explain the process, but I've never seen anyone with directions so clear and step-by-step. Even I could follow these! :D

I completely agree... I am not much of a techy-type either but I could follow that. Good job!
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:

LOL! Thanks, Rawr! (picture my saying this while very properly holding my teacup with my pinky at the correct angle) :D

:mrgreen::lol: 8) Me loves tea! *runs off to get some*
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2011
    Username:Springfairy556
    Requested Creator: None
    Type of Lot: New Orleans Colonial(Something you would see down near the bayous of New Orleans)
    Lot Size: 60x60
    Which EPs and SPs can be used? World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, High End Loft
    Which Store / Dr. Pepper / T-Mobile items can be used?: I'll post this in the next post.I have to generate a list.But NO T-Mobile, And NO Dr.Pepper
    Is safe and transferrable CC okay? I'd prefer to keep my game CC free.
    Are CAP patterns okay? Only if you know for sure their safe.
    Are there any colors you especially love or hate? I dislike modern colors.
    Do you want a garage? No
    • If so, attached / detached / don't care:
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Do you want a basement, attic, and/or laundry room? Laundry Room
    What, if any, water features do you desire (ponds, pools, hot tubs, fountains)? Swamp, Pool, and an area for a hot tub(I'll place the hot tub myself.)
    Do you need any accommodations for pets on this lot (barns, stables, dog runs, etc.)? Dog run, Horse Run, Barn with stables
    Additional information and links to photos/floor plans if you have them: Could you add a small veggie garden for my sims.

Below are the items from the store you can use.I have ALL free items, I didn't list them,I just put all free items and sets.So anything free is more than welcomed to be used.

store items you can use
    Pails in Comparison,Woven Wicker Trunk,all free items,Old Town Style Masks,
    Iams Cozy Companion Sofa,Tropical Fruit Bowl,Gothique Relics,Faire Folk Bird House,Worldly Goodies,Vineyard Rustica Countertop,Grecian Chair,High Style Wall Light,Porterman Glass Doors,All of Me Mirror,The Big Cheese Coat Rack,Retronator Stove,Archibald Door,Hidden Springs, Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Seaside Carved Kind-of-a-Curio Curio,Gothic Library Set,Topper,Crazy for Cuckoo,Starlight Satellite Chandelier,Not-A-Street Floor Lamp,Hacienda Luxury,Regal Living Bedroom Set,Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study),Indulgent Living,Zen Again,Frontier Finds,Romantique Dining Chair,Knighting of Sir Asad,B. Harvard's Water Collection Set,
    Faire Wheel Barrow,Faire Folk Jar,Freddy Frog Wall Growth Chart,Felicia Flamingo Wall Growth Chart,Romanza Ceremony + Reception,Cornucopia

3404046445_2972e3f0ef.jpg
    Something like this.I want this home to be really formal, and good for hosting large get togethers.a large kitchen so My family can cook thanksgiving meals together.

No deadline, but I hope to have it before Thanksgiving if possible.

• Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited November 2011
    will2586 wrote:
    Username: will2586
    Requested Creator: Wibble

I'll get on that for you Will. Do you have a deadline because I'm a bit busy at the moment?

Would you mind if I was to include the lot on my showcase thread?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    No deadline intended and you may include it in your showcase thread.
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi guys, great thread!!!
  • Options
    SparkleberrystarSparkleberrystar Posts: 11,536 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Username: sparkeberrystar
    Requested Creator: none
    Type of Lot:house
    Lot Size: any
    Which EPs and SPs can be used? generations,ambitions,pets and outdoor stuff
    Which Store / Dr. Pepper / T-Mobile items can be used? ask me first
    Is safe and transferrable CC okay?yes
    Are CAP patterns okay? yes
    Are there any colors you especially love or hate? I don't like dark colors (red,black) I don't like it to look old. I like fresh looking colors
    Do you want a garage? yes
    • If so, attached / detached / don't care: don't care
    Number of bedrooms: 5 bedrooms
    Number of bathrooms: any( one masterbedroom)
    Do you want a basement, attic, and/or laundry room? laundry room, either basement or attic
    What, if any, water features do you desire (ponds, pools, hot tubs, fountains)? pool and hotub
    Do you need any accommodations for pets on this lot (barns, stables, dog runs, etc.)? a horse barn/ stable,
    Additional information and links to photos/floor plans if you have them:

I would also like a skill room/office with stuff for the cat and the dog stuff can go in the parents room.

Can you make the house look like those new brick ones (mansion ish) ill try to find a picture. Thanks!
  • Options
    SparkleberrystarSparkleberrystar Posts: 11,536 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I have a tiny problem tho.. I don't friend request people/ accept them so I will just check the thread regularly.. if this is a problem let me know :)
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited November 2011
    will2586 wrote:

OK. I expect it to be done in perhaps a week... some time next week perhaps?

I took a look at the house you mentioned, I have a few ideas I thought I would take from that house and transfer to the build.

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    will2586 wrote:

OK. I expect it to be done in perhaps a week... some time next week perhaps?

I took a look at the house you mentioned, I have a few ideas I thought I would take from that house and transfer to the build.

--Wibble :)

Ok thanks.
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited November 2011
    Just a friendly bump for my dear friends Jess and Zoo! And might I add. WOW :D That introduction post and meet the team is SLICK! Applause and good luck sweeties!! :D
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited November 2011
    Ooo, congrats on the shiney new request team. Wishing you lots of luck with it.
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hello all :D

Username: crs9900
    Requested creator: Wibble
    Type of lot: Very modern
    Lot size: 60x60
    Which EP's and SP's can be used?: All
    Which store/Dr. Pepper/T-Mobile items can be used?: Just store items please
    Are CAP patterns okay?: No thank you
    Are there any colors you especially love or hate?: Please NO pink, pastels are my favorite and anything light. NO dark wood or colors please
    Do you want a garage?: Yes
    *If so, attached/detached/don't care: Attached
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2
    Do you want a basement, attic and/or laundry room?: Just a laundry room; no to the others
    What, if any, water features do you desire?: Stocked pond, pool, hot tub
    Do you need any accomodations for pets on this lot?: No
    Additional information: 2 stories please, on foundation, master bedroom and bath on 1st floor, fireplace in dining room, both bedrooms, living room and study, modern furnishings and decorating, full landscaping, large backyard for entertaining, no elevator, spiral staircase, large rooms (but not so large that they seem empty), room for piano in living room, art/music room on first floor, no children's rooms, modern privacy fence, island kitchen.

Please do not put upload on Mediafire; on exchange only.
    You can use it in your showcase thread. No problem.

Thank you for taking my request. I know it's a lot. :)
  • Options
    GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hey everyone I'm one of DNA's newest members, just thought I'd swing by and introduce myself and I can't wait to start creating for you all :)
    ygOHaMn.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    @Springfairy, Sparkleberrystar, and crs9900: Thanks for the requests, everyone! Someone should be claiming each of your builds soon. :D

@Sara and Kylie: Thank you so much for the support, ladies! We all appreciate is very much!!! :mrgreen: