Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've been 🐸🐸🐸🐸

I've been a loyal sims fan since the first one came out and have been in love with it since. Until now.

I have been waiting for this game sooo long. At first I was going to buy The Sims 2 for my Mac (as my pc broke and my old Sims 2 games became useless) and all the expansion packs for really cheap but I told myself "no, I must wait, The Sims 3 is going to be epic!".

The only thing epic about it so far is the epic fail :(.

I can't create my own character because everything except the hair and eyes are black so I have to play the Maxis characters, its incredibly slow even on the fastest speed (saying a joke takes about 1 1/2 or more minutes real time), My desktop files have been moved around to points I can't even access, the graphics are bad, the list just go on and on.

I understand that of course there are going to be bugs and glitches but this is just unacceptable to me. I don't even want to play it.

I know I am sounding really harsh and like I'm taking it too seriously but I just had to get it off of my chest and hopefully it will make someone consider this before they purchase it.

Here is my hardware overview.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook2,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MB21.00A5.B07
SMC Version (system): 1.17f0
Serial Number (system): W873603UZ5X
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Comments

• pointypiratepointypirate Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Did you set everything on low? What kind of OS do you have
  • JPWritingJPWriting Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think you might have been better served posting this in the technical forum?

Then again, it's quite the madhouse in there!
  • Sejanus22Sejanus22 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Solution: Get a new computer and graphics card that meets the standard.