Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surviving High School - A Sims RPG!

Comments

• lincoln212lincoln212 Posts: 345
    edited October 2011
    (Is it to late to transfer to the HS?)
  • LizziE_96209LizziE_96209 Posts: 2,702
    edited October 2011
    ((Luciferkinzy! ^.^ If you're still doing this RPG I'll definately join, I know lots more about high school :mrgreen: ))
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited October 2011
    AAAHHHHHHH!! This RPG was my life ! <3 Bring it back pleeease!
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hey Luffer are you going to restart this ? :D
  • Sims3PlayrGSims3PlayrG Posts: 6,659
    edited October 2011
    ((Almost Halloween!))
    edited October 2011
    ((Cant wait! I feel like bumping because... Luffer has a harrypotter rp, so hopefully shes around...))
    edited October 2011
    ((Halloween!!!))
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2011
    ((How about this everyone, instead of resurrecting this thread since it's so large and will be hard to keep up with everything, I've decided to make a new thread continuing to this RPG, but it will start in October. How's that sound.))
  • PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited November 2011
    ((I think you should make one that continues this RPG, but it takes place in the summer so we don't have to freak out over school hours and miss classes because we're offline...))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2011
    ((I think you should make one that continues this RPG, but it takes place in the summer so we don't have to freak out over school hours and miss classes because we're offline...))

((I don't want to make one in the summer. I /may/ make a summer vacay one in the future but it's only September going on October right now. Also, whether or not there's classes, there will be a problem with time.))
    edited November 2011

((I don't want to make one in the summer. I /may/ make a summer vacay one in the future but it's only September going on October right now. Also, whether or not there's classes, there will be a problem with time.))

((There's a difference between slow RPs because of time zone differences and missing entire parts of the RPG just because you're on a different time zone, though. When this RPG was running, in the entire time it ran, I'd gone to about...two classes. The rest of the time, I came rushing and asking what time it was and I got indefinite answers, or no answers, or I was told that I'd missed school. That's why I don't do school RPGs))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
    edited November 2011
    ((I think we should carry this on, but in stead off doing the massive jump to October, do it to July, for summer! Because as Im english, I miss most classes, and I think the only one Poppy actually went to is the class she had her babies in, and then got rushed out to go to hospital...... Basically im like 4-5 hours ahead of everyone else, and everyone is active when im asleep...))
    edited November 2011
    ((I think we should carry this on, but in stead off doing the massive jump to October, do it to July, for summer! Because as Im english, I miss most classes, and I think the only one Poppy actually went to is the class she had her babies in, and then got rushed out to go to hospital...... Basically im like 4-5 hours ahead of everyone else, and everyone is active when im asleep...))
    ((Agreed. Time zones and "school hours" don't work well :())
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
    edited November 2011
    ((...Is this ever going to continue?))
    edited November 2011
    ((All my hopes for this is practically bust now... Im thinking of re-making this as its never used now.))
    edited December 2011
  • MYPIESIMMYPIESIM Posts: 618 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Ashlin:
    "Private school? I've never been. What's it like?"
    in real life it's heck :evil: . that is why im super siked for ninth grade :mrgreen: .
  • bella7790bella7790 Posts: 23
    edited April 2014
    Name: Bella Hartley
    Age/Class: automatically 15/Freshman
    Clique: Prep
    After School Activity: Chorus, School Newspaper
    Personality: Loves music, swimmimg, brave, smart, geekly chic, cute
    Brief Bio:
    Anything else you might want to add: Bella trasferd to this school this year. Bella is a bit withdrawn and sensitive, but cares deeply for her friends. Bella is also described as being a bubbly ball of energy that is easy to talk to. She's a great singer, and plays on guitar, piano, and drums. She's eriting songs. She have Bipolar. She's used to cut herself.

Picture:
    BellaH.jpg
  • ce2hmjitece2hmjite Posts: 1 New Member
    VceTests provides valid Microsoft 98-381 exam dumps that are verified by expert IT professionals. We have Introduction to Programming Using Python 98-381 real exam questions of MTA with verified answers that can be of great help for students looking for Introduction to Programming Using Python questions answers. Get best preparation study material for 98-381 with latest practice test question from VceTests. www.vcetests.com/98-381-vce.html