Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So no skunks. Right?

Comments

• Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
    edited October 2011
    The path is C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\ts3.exe
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited October 2011
    Im not that worried, the worst that can happen is they suspend me from the forums 4 a few days, I wasn't even being that mean, plus this is the 1st time i've been reported so this is all new 2 me. It's like gaining a new experiance

Actually they can ban you, which means you will never be able to use your account again.

So be careful at what you say please.
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited October 2011
    Oh wow, didn't know that!! I will definatly be more carful in the future!!!! Thx 4 telling me NotSoLucky!!
  • BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    edited October 2011
    I haven't seen one but my daughter said when she was on a ride with her horse that she thinks she came across one. She said all of a sudden in the moodlet section it showed that something stunk. lol I've been playing this game since the 18th and I just got to see a unicorn for the first time the other day and a raccoon.
  • iPatrickediPatricked Posts: 260 Member
    edited October 2011
    LittleMissShibby You've been reported.

Get over yourself. Don't report someone just because they said something you don't like. Were they swearing? Were they being overly rude to anybody? No. Perhaps they weren't polite, but seriously. Get over yourself.
  • JessieSimJessieSim Posts: 71 New Member
    edited October 2011
    iPatricked wrote:

Get over yourself. Don't report someone just because they said something you don't like. Were they swearing? Were they being overly rude to anybody? No. Perhaps they weren't polite, but seriously. Get over yourself.

In my opinion, the reasons they are reporting her is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I know this game is rated 'Teen', but how young are the people on these forums? It's absolutely childish.

Uh oh, am I going to get reported?! LOL
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited October 2011
    Thx iPatricked and JessieSim but it's already happened, I agree with u, but theres nothing I can do about it
    edited October 2011
    JessieSim wrote:
    iPatricked wrote:

In my opinion, the reasons they are reporting her is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I know this game is rated 'Teen', but how young are the people on these forums? It's absolutely childish.

Uh oh, am I going to get reported?! LOL

Isn't 13 the minimum age? Apparently a few people haven't been honest when signing up ...

And we can just report back. Report them for ... false reporting? I don't know. I didn't even know you COULD report until today. Everyone is so report-happy today D:
    edited October 2011
    Thx iPatricked and JessieSim but it's already happened, I totally agree with u theres nothing I can do about it, but thx

I wouldn't worry about it. Surely the Gurus won't just deactivate your account or whatever based on a reporting or two. Surely they can look into it for a second? You have nothing to worry about. Besides, if all else fails you can always just make a new account!
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2011
    iv never reported anyone before, i honestly dont see the need, unless they do something that is REALLY not right... but other than that, ignore the report button. its stupid :?
  • x0holly0xx0holly0x Posts: 412 New Member
    edited October 2011

What the? How on EARTH does that deserve to be reported? She wasn't even being that rude, grow up!
  • TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited October 2011

Why bother? It won't do any good.

LittleMissShibby: what are you, like 5 yrs old? :roll:
    edited October 2011
    x0holly0x wrote:

What the? How on EARTH does that deserve to be reported? She wasn't even being that rude, grow up!

LOL, she wasn't 'even being rude' (when she obviously was) and you're telling someone to 'grow up'? I find this highly hilarious and ironic. 'Scuse me while I LMAO. :lol:
    edited October 2011
    iv never reported anyone before, i honestly dont see the need, unless they do something that is REALLY not right... but other than that, ignore the report button. its stupid :?

yeah, the report button is stupid because it doesn't do any good. :mrgreen:

edit: I read more on this thread, and OMG the bratty toddlers were all out last night and today! Where are the parents?! :roll: my 10 year old acts better than ANY of you, ANY day. And she plays Little Big Planet. How absolutely pathetic. :?
  • CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited October 2011
    iPatricked wrote:

I am quite over myself and I would suggest you do read the forum rules. I'v no problem reporting you either.
    If you don't see what she said as being quite rude and uncalled for, maybe this isn't the place for you either.
    edited October 2011
    TtnFn04 wrote:

edit: I read more on this thread, and OMG the bratty toddlers were all out last night! Where were the parents?! :roll:

I reported them all.
    I'm tired of people comming in the forums and talking in any way they see fit to anyone they feel like.
    What happened to this place??!!
    edited October 2011
    iPatricked wrote:

I am quite over myself and I would suggest you do read the forum rules. I'v no problem reporting you either.
    If you don't see what she said as being quite rude and uncalled for, maybe this isn't the place for you either.

I agree 100% with you, Crazycatldy. I think it's funny that they want you to 'get over yourself'. Apparently they're either all friends, or all the same ages (about 6). :lol: Again, my 10 yr old acts better than that. No lie.
    edited October 2011
    This place has turned into a joke. LOL
    I feel bad when I report, but I feel worse for the people they are so rude to.
    If they would only read and comprehend the forum rules.
    edited October 2011
    TtnFn04 wrote:

edit: I read more on this thread, and OMG the bratty toddlers were all out last night! Where were the parents?! :roll:

I reported them all.
    I'm tired of people comming in the forums and talking in any way they see fit to anyone they feel like.
    What happened to this place??!!

LOL I've been sick of it too, for a looooong time. It's just been taken over by these spoiled little brats (who don't have parental supervision at all). But they won't do anything if you report them. I've reported people for absolute bullying before on here, and the same people cropped right back up within hours or the very next day. :roll:

edited October 2011

No, don't feel bad for reporting. Don't let the bullies on here make you feel bad for reporting anyone. If they're breaking rules by behaving sarcastically or whatever, then you have every right to report them. :wink:

edit: lol, sniveling brats. :lol: I know, now I'll get reported by one of them. But I had to say it. :lol:
    edited October 2011
    I reported someone not too long ago, they came back several days later explaining why they were gone and posted the E-Mail from EA telling them why they were banned.
    It was for the report I submited, so it DOES work.

I don't feel bad for the ones I report.
    I just feel it's sad in general that it needs to be done .
    edited October 2011
    I reported someone not too long ago, they came back several days later explaining why they were gone and posted the E-Mail from EA telling them why they were banned.
    It was for the report I submited, so it DOES work.

I don't feel bad for the ones I report.
    I just feel it's sad in general that it needs to be done .

Yay! As for me, EA must just have me blocked from reporting, LOL. :lol: I hope it does some good this time as well. :D And yeah, it is pretty sad that it has to be done sometimes...

edit: I really hope that all the ones you reported gets banned.
    edited October 2011
    Why would you be blocked?
    Maybe your java isn't updated.
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited October 2011
    TtnFn04 wrote:

No, don't feel bad for reporting. Don't let the bullies on here make you feel bad for reporting anyone. If they're breaking rules by behaving sarcastically or whatever, then you have every right to report them. :wink:

edit: lol, sniveling brats. :lol: I know, now I'll get reported by one of them. But I had to say it. :lol:

Why, yes, actually, you've been reported for calling other forum users "sniveling brats" and "pathetic." :D Have a nice day. :D
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2011
    can we not get back on topic here.... this is getting out of hand...