Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

objects????

When I downloaded some objects from the site it says they go to an unknown area, where do I find those objects? My game says that the objects have been downloaded correctly but I can't find them in game. Objects like the teleporters and a few other items. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    teleporters cannot be 'bought' in the game you have to earn them. so whatever items your downloading probably arent available except under special circumstances.
  • minerva1minerva1 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'm talking about the objects that are downloadable from this site under objects.
    edited July 2009
    yes and some of them , like the teleporter CAN NOT BE BOUGHT.
    and if your talking about cars, those are special items only available to ppl who preordered, so you cant have those ever
    edited July 2009
    So how do I know which objects from the site will actually be able to be used in game? Just download whatever and hope? Or is it just the items that say unknown that I shouldn't be able to use...
  • ShoangShoang Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited July 2009
    Any item that you have downloaded from the exchange should be useable.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2009
    Maybe you could tell us what exactly you downloaded and then people could direct you to where to find the objects.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
    edited July 2009
    A lot of different items. Like counters, or the hello kitty bedroom set plus some floor and wall paint.

My start up screen shows the items as installed green arrowed, but they are no where to be found in game so I relook on the site and it says the desination is unknown. So I'm just wondering if all items that say unknown are unusable.
    edited July 2009
    you may be downloading recolors to store items that you do not possess.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2009
    For a couple of weeks the Installer was busted. Maybe that?

I have downloaded and installed patterns (and it said it worked) but when I looked it wasnt there. It said it was in Themed, I look there and nothing. The same with one marked Paint; didnt show up yet the Installer siad it was there.

And when the patterns werent in the said places I looked in every other one...and still no pattern I suppossedly installed.

-shrugs-

I hate this Installer thing. The downloading in Sims2 was far better.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • CeskiepeskieCeskiepeskie Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2011
    this is my problem too, and its really annoying.. :x

and if you delete them from downloads will it still be downloaded? :?