Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I really don't care for that...

2...Next

Comments

• ClumsyMoClumsyMo Posts: 158 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I tend to go for cozy cottages or Victorians...but cold metally boxes with lots of windows dont really do it for me.

ruthless_kk, your houses are AMAZING. I have downloaded and reccomended a few. ^^
    Now, as for houses I like: nice houses? Idk. Depends on who will be living in them.
  • Tinkerbelch26Tinkerbelch26 Posts: 647 Member
    edited July 2009
    I don't really like the modern homes either. My sims stay out of them lol, im more the traditional type lol but i love two story homes! i have a thing for stairs....lol
  • wilduniversewilduniverse Posts: 289 New Member
    edited July 2009
    morsmordre wrote:
    Successful troll is successful.

Non-troll made an interesting point. Stop labeling trolls as such because they bring up a good topic.
    edited July 2009
    morsmordre wrote:
    Successful troll is successful.

Non-troll made an interesting point. Stop labeling trolls as such because they bring up a good topic.

Where is this troll you speak of? lol i dont see any negative posts on this thread :shock:
  • moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited July 2009
    jkLegendary
    Why do you have this house as YOUR download in the exchange if you got it at TSR?
  • real_cutiereal_cutie Posts: 1,749 Member
    edited July 2009
    i love cabins. so small and comfyy. and easy to clean of course.. bahaha
  • rredrred Posts: 1,274 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I sort of like modern houses. Some of them. I can also respect more traditional houses. Idk, I like most things.
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited July 2009
    I built one that has way too many windows at the beach and don't really like it. I haven't uploaded it. It does have a lot of angles though. Probably too many.
    I'm working on one now that is more my type. It has a normal amount of windows and is built of logs with covered porch and is located at the waterfall. I built it with stairs to an attic but after it is uploaded I'll probably remove the stairs before I use it because I like to play single story homes. When I play it will just look like a two story.
    I like the smaller homes where I can zoom out and see what everyone is doing.
    When I make the changes it will be 2 br and 1 bath.
    Many of the large homes I see on the exchange are beautiful but I can't keep track of my sims in them.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • EmmaBree_GO1291EmmaBree_GO1291 Posts: 171 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I like modern homes, but I too hate the boxy ones. I love homes with lots of windows things that keep my interest like I dunno... not just one straight line across, different angles and shapes but still realistic and something I can actually imagine seeing on the street!!!
  • AldousCrodennAldousCrodenn Posts: 37 New Member
    edited July 2009
    moongodess wrote:
    jkLegendary
    Why do you have this house as YOUR download in the exchange if you got it at TSR?

Unless he got direct permission from the original creator he is plagiarizing other people's hard work.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2009
    ClumsyMo wrote:
    I tend to go for cozy cottages or Victorians...but cold metally boxes with lots of windows dont really do it for me.

ruthless_kk, your houses are AMAZING. I have downloaded and reccomended a few. ^^
    Now, as for houses I like: nice houses? Idk. Depends on who will be living in them.

Thank you so much! That is really sweet of you. :D Im glad you liked them.
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Well, I don't like 'boxy' homes, but I do love LOTS of windows! :)

no one throw any stones around her house
  • PandaFaust21PandaFaust21 Posts: 337 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Are you mocking my building style? :lol:

When I start my poor sims I start with a square. "Oh you got a promotion? You can afford a bed now." The last thing is a toilet. (buy a shower before you buy a toilet...)

Remember cluttered homes leads to fiery death. mwa ha ha
  • tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited July 2009
    Well, I don't like 'boxy' homes, but I do love LOTS of windows! :)

I like cottage style windows though :)
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2009
    For my houses I prefer ranch.

For my salads I prefer thousand island.

:D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • SimToth1212SimToth1212 Posts: 512 Member
    edited July 2009
    LOL When I build houses they mostly tend to be rectangles with no foundation and an open floor plan. :lol:

I'd have to say I'm more into ranch / farmhouse styles though.
    edited July 2009
    LOL When I build houses they mostly tend to be rectangles with no foundation and an open floor plan. :lol:

I'd have to say I'm more into ranch / farmhouse styles though.

Haha so do mine! but oh well i like them i think they look nice lol!