Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I found out my graphics card...

its an ATI mobility radeon HD 2600

to the computer savvy, is this compatible with pets or will i have to upgrade to a newer one? (asking because upgrading is not much of an option as i cant afford the price for a new one)

Comments

• DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited October 2011
    Unfortunately you might not be able to use that one, or if you can it won't be very fast or run all that well. My notebook has an ATI Radeon mobility 3410 and its pretty slow - but then my husband's laptop is really old and still (horribly) runs Sims 3 if ever one of us is feeling masochistic enough to play on it.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • iToshibaiToshiba Posts: 59
    edited October 2011
    its been working fine with everything else tho. im doing a mass update of my computer stuff then what thats done im going to see if i need to update the driver for the card.

other then some lag i havent had much problems since the recent patch
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited October 2011
    Wow that is a pretty low card. I don't have a laptop but im running the game with out issues on a desktop with a integrated ATI Raedon HD3200. Its not the best thing in the world but it works good enough.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • iToshibaiToshiba Posts: 59
    edited October 2011
    i would have changed it for a better one had i been able to build this laptop myself, but it was a christmas gift from my grandpa

if i had the funds i would switch out for a gaming laptop with the highest stuff i could get but im limited to what i have now