Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paws & Whiskers Costumes Set

Ok I have the physical version of the game. I have downloaded the Atomic Age-themed pet items and the pet store. I have a special code that was in the box but I havnt been able to find a place to enter it for the set? Can anyone help me out that already has this set? :?

Comments

• VanticatVanticat Posts: 766 Member
    edited October 2011
    There was a code for the costumes in the box? The only extra code in mine was on a red insert and it was for the shop. (Which I didn't need.)
  • SeraphicSeraphic Posts: 68 Member
    edited October 2011
    Vanticat wrote:
    There was a code for the costumes in the box? The only extra code in mine was on a red insert and it was for the shop. (Which I didn't need.)
    Ok, I thought it was for the set since I didnt need it for the pet shop as well.... Im confused why would they send us a code we didnt need..?
  • jesstaylor666jesstaylor666 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited October 2011
    http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/OriginPetsRedeem <That's where you go for the costumes. The game registration code is the one that unlocks the shop (which I can't get to work, so if you get that one to work let me know!) :)

Hope that helps,
    - Jess
  • BriBear689BriBear689 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited October 2011
    If you're referring to the 10 extra breeds (Tiger, panda, skunk, etc.) those are only for the PS3/Xbox360 version of the game.... Which is pretty irritating considering they were in the CAP demo.
    edited October 2011
    http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/OriginPetsRedeem <That's where you go for the costumes. The game registration code is the one that unlocks the shop (which I can't get to work, so if you get that one to work let me know!) :)

Hope that helps,
    - Jess
    Ok so I enter the code it tells me to wait around 5 minutes for the set to show up in my purchase history.... and.... nothing so far.... :?

Also I had no problems unlocking the shop the earlier. Maybe you entered the code in wrong?
    edited October 2011
    BriBear689 wrote:
    If you're referring to the 10 extra breeds (Tiger, panda, skunk, etc.) those are only for the PS3/Xbox360 version of the game.... Which is pretty irritating considering they were in the CAP demo.
    No, I don't think this set is referring to the ps3/xbox360 games. I entered the code and it said it worked but ive been waiting way over 5 minutes for it to appear in my purchase history... soooo.... yeah.... :?
    edited October 2011
    :?:
    edited October 2011
    :?:
    edited October 2011
    No one else has this problem?
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited October 2011
    I preordered from Origin (who told me my game was on backorder, but it arrived after all) and I only see a code for the pet store which automatically showed up in my purchase history. How do I get my code for the costumes they promised me too? I never got any email confirming anything or giving me a code.
  • scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited October 2011
    Same here!
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited October 2011
    If you preordered from Origin, you will recieve a separate code via email at the email address attached to your account.
  • Lady_chelleyLady_chelley Posts: 223 Member
    edited October 2011
    BriBear689 wrote:

Are you serious?
    That's so wrong :/
    So PC users aren't special enough to get lions and tigers and bears? :/ Lol

EDIT: When I try to enter my code it keeps saying system unavailable.
    11722121_959296777467044_6387432473986402588_o.jpg
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hello

I didn't get an extra code from Orgin in an email. The only email I got was confirming my order and tracking number. Is there a separate email for the code?

charicharn
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited October 2011
    i havnt got it either
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited October 2011
    Charicharn wrote:
    Hello

I didn't get an extra code from Orgin in an email. The only email I got was confirming my order and tracking number. Is there a separate email for the code?

charicharn
    Same here. I received a special code in my box since I have the physical version. I never had to enter this code to get my pet store. I seemed to have gotten that with my registration code. But this code worked last night it said when I entered it here http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/OriginPetsRedeem but it has not gone to my purchase history page like it said it would. Now whenever I enter this code here again it says its the wrong code....
  • heatherfeather19heatherfeather19 Posts: 111
    edited October 2011

So PC users aren't special enough to get lions and tigers and bears? :/ Lol

There's a lot of stuff that PC/Mac users get that console users don't...the Pet shop and costume set for example :wink:

I haven't installed Pets (or anything related to Pets) yet, so bump for you! I hope it gets figured out as I'll probably be dealing with this later when I do install.
    edited October 2011
    If you preordered from Origin, you will recieve a separate code via email at the email address attached to your account.
    I never received anything in the email from origin other then confirmation of my order and a tracking number email once it was shipped. I have a special code that I received in my EP box. It worked once here http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/OriginPetsRedeem and now it doesnt work. It said I would recieve the set in my purchase history but its still not there.
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited October 2011
    all that was in my ep box was the pet shop code
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have not received any email with this code! When are we supposed to get it?
    edited October 2011
    I never even got the confirmation email of my order with a tracking number in it either. The only time I've ever received an emails from Origin was during that Hidden Springs 50% Simpoint sale, so I know that I should get email from them but they haven't emailed me anything about my pets order.
    edited October 2011
    BD5141 wrote:
    I have not received any email with this code! When are we supposed to get it?
    Nor have I. Did you pre-order the physical version? I did, mine came with a flyer and a different code then the registration code for the game. I didn't use this code to get any of the items I have so far from the pets ep. I have the Atomic Age-themed pet items, and the pet store, already.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2011
    Seraphic that code in the box IS ONLY FOR THE PET shop - nothing else. You cannot use it for the costumes. Also it is my understanding only people who ordered the digital version of the game from origin get the costumes. I have the Physical copy - the pet shop and the pet beds. I ordered from EA/Origin way back in June 22nd - so i did not even get the free stuff pack offer - but I was told I didn't get that because I already own all the eps and sps. Fair enough, I guess. As it seems EA likes to punish us who buy right away and give all the goodies to those who waits. But the email I got from Origin after I already ordered the physical game was IF I bought the digital version instead of the physical version I would also get a code in my email for the Critter outfits after I downloaded and installed the digital version. You also do not get the critter costumes if you ordered the physical disk and later have it changed to digital either. It had to be a pre-order of the digital version.

At least that is what I have been told.

Shafted again, I guess. But nothing will make me go digital and the costumes are silly looking anyway. They picture them on that email from Origin. About as useful as the chicken suit we got from Sims 2 one easter. I never used the silly looking things - so i don't even know why i care.

It is probably the fact of someone getting something for free i am denied after I ordered right away - kind of thing. Surely the only thing those costumes will do is result in townies walking all around town in them and looking foolish. So it's just as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited October 2011
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Seraphic that code in the box IS ONLY FOR THE PET shop - nothing else. You cannot use it for the costumes. Also it is my understanding only people who ordered the digital version of the game from origin get the costumes. I have the Physical copy - the pet shop and the pet beds. I ordered from EA/Origin way back in June 22nd - so i did not even get the free stuff pack offer - but I was told I didn't get that because I already own all the eps and sps. Fair enough, I guess. As it seems EA likes to punish us who buy right away and give all the goodies to those who waits. But the email I got from Origin after I already ordered the physical game was IF I bought the digital version instead of the physical version I would also get a code in my email for the Critter outfits after I downloaded and installed the digital version. You also do not get the critter costumes if you ordered the physical disk and later have it changed to digital either. It had to be a pre-order of the digital version.

At least that is what I have been told.

Shafted again, I guess. But nothing will make me go digital and the costumes are silly looking anyway. They picture them on that email from Origin. About as useful as the chicken suit we got from Sims 2 one easter. I never used the silly looking things - so i don't even know why i care.

It is probably the fact of someone getting something for free i am denied after I ordered right away - kind of thing. Surely the only thing those costumes will do is result in townies walking all around town in them and looking foolish. So it's just as well.
    Hello Writin_Reg, As I stated on previous posts this code WASN'T USED FOR THE PET SHOP. :wink: However, I was not told by anyone that it was only for the digital version. I have stated many times on this thread that I have the "physical version" game.

Im curious though, as to why I have a code they gave me that I didnt use for any Pet EP item that I already DL. :?
    edited October 2011
    I didn't know that it had to be the digital version of the game to get the costumes, that's why I ordered from Origin I thought I got the Pet Shop AND the costumes... awwwww :(