Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Install seems to be "stuck"

Just got Pets and now it's installing but it seems to have gotten stuck at the point where it's installing "The Sims 3 Pets/Caches/AppaloosaPlains.objectscache".

It's been stuck on that for quite a few minutes now. Anyone else have the problem? If not, does it sound like a glitch, or should I go back and exchange it for another copy?

Comments

• Matt8951Matt8951 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited October 2011
    nothing at all??
  • PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    edited October 2011
    Maybe cancel and try again? :) It could just be taking a long time to instal though as mine takes quite a while
  • Matt8951Matt8951 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited October 2011
    The blue installation bar is moving, but very slowly and still on the AppaloosaPlains cache file.
  • iToshibaiToshiba Posts: 59
    edited October 2011
    yea things like that take awhile, specially if its a new town
  • Im0003Im0003 Posts: 679 Member
    edited October 2011
    i'd leave it a while longer, or you could click cancel, then when the box comes up asking if your sure click no. I have to do this sometimes to get my laptop to read the disc.
  • RyonaLilyRyonaLily Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm having this very same problem. Mines been stuck on "The Sims 3 Pets/Caches/AppaloosaPlains.objectscache" for the past hour and it only gotten 8 bars of the installation done.
    I've exchanged my disk now with little to no difference.
  • anishadxanishadx Posts: 6
    edited February 2012
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT IVE CANCELLED IT REMOVED IT AND EVERYTHING AND NOTHING HAPPENS PLEASE HELP! IM ONLY 12 SO I WONT UNDERSTAND REALLY TECHY ADVICE
  • elissae7elissae7 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Mine is the same it keeps asking to do it over and its the same with late night but i just got the sims 3 pets so i'm irrated