Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't get to the place that you submit the code for the petstore

Comments

• AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    edited October 2011
    I cant either. apparently they are having issues, and they said they will fix it soon.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited October 2011
    Edit
    Just checked my purchase history went to download it and it will go thru the download process but nothing happens. I don't get the log in error like everyone else thou. Nothing happens at all for me.

I really hope this issue is fixed soon.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm sorry to be mean, but why add yet ANOTHER thread to the 100's about this same issue?...

Obviously they are having issues and if you read most of the threads here, it's either not ready yet, or they are fixing things.
    edited October 2011
    AznSensei wrote:
    I'm sorry to be mean, but why add yet ANOTHER thread to the 100's about this same issue?...

Obviously they are having issues and if you read most of the threads here, it's either not ready yet, or they are fixing things.

Because I didn't see anything about the link to the place were you submit the code being down posted. Anyway I found it in my purchase history and I can't download it but I just found out that Graham has confimed their working on getting it fixed.
  • sims3baybaysims3baybay Posts: 890 New Member
    edited October 2011
    no worries! i read it and it said that the code expires this day next year
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited October 2011
    While we are working on the Pet Store Venue download issue, please take this time to register your The Sims 3 Pets Game. Once you are registered you will be entitled to the venue automatically (it may take a few minutes for the venue to appear in your puchase history).

SimGuruHydra posted details about it here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/447970.page
  • Jhuztine23Jhuztine23 Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    It's still not showing I'm ******* I put both codes the one on the manual and the one on the Red paper but the venue still not there... I tried to put the code again from the red paper now they not accepting the code they said it was invalid... that's ****** up... so am I not gonna get the pet shop venue anymore?!
  • alymarie08alymarie08 Posts: 5
    edited October 2011
    Yeah I'm having some trouble. I registered my game and all that, have been back and forth from the store, to the game, to the launcher trying to find this pet store venue. Nothing. Nothing in the lot types in edit town, nothing in the download history showing me a venue, nothing in the actual purchase history here on the website. Nothing. I registered my game first like it told me too. Never had an option to enter this "unique code" so i went back and tried entering this "code" into the registration like maybe it was going to do something. Nothing. Any ideas? Oh and by the way this has been hours ago!
  • Malspals94Malspals94 Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    Any luck yet? Where can I go to put the code in from the red sheet? My game is already registered.
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited October 2011
  • MewStrawberryMewStrawberry Posts: 390
    edited October 2011
    ~
    Nevermind. d:
    edited October 2011
    I already have the pet store. It finally showed up im my purchase history.