Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The One Thing I Do NOT Like

I absolutley cannot stand that we have to right click just to move the screen. I am not sure why but it bugs me!
Anyone else like this?

*Rachael

Comments

• criterion9criterion9 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can change it in the settings so it will scroll when the mouse is at the edge of the screen.
  • thesimskid25thesimskid25 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    you can turn it off and make it like it was in ts2. just go to options, and click the second tab. then you can enable edge scrolling

hope that helps, because i was annoyed with that as well
  • nextfatalbreathnextfatalbreath Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2009
    Muffinator wrote:
    I absolutley cannot stand that we have to right click just to move the screen. I am not sure why but it bugs me!
    Anyone else like this?

*Rachael

I personally think I like it more, because I'm used to all of my games being like this.

I always tried it on Sims 2 out of habit, and it annoyed me that the screen wouldnt move lol.
  • lsweets17lsweets17 Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    [/b]That is kind of messed up. I just got it installed, will have to see what else I like and don't like. Thanks for letting me know.
  • lovely21lovely21 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i need help please.Could you customize the community lots that are already there such as add new furnituor to it? For some reason i cant, the game only lets me move the house. Alsdo I tried to build a supermarke and when i went to buy mode I cant find any iteams that haft to do with a grocery store such as in the sims 2 where there were vegetable stands and clothing racks. I made sure to switch the lot to community. PLEASE HELP -Nicole =/
  • dimp10dimp10 Posts: 148 Member
    edited June 2009
    Muffinator wrote:
    Anyone else like this?

*Rachael

. . .
    Options...
    Click third tab (looks like a gear)
    Check Edge Scrolling
    Click Apply Changes (checkmark at bottom)
    Nox.
    tumblr_m7q3sarQX11rxf32jo2_500.gif
    Nox.
    edited June 2009
    i need help please.Could you customize the community lots that are already there such as add new furnituor to it? For some reason i cant, the game only lets me move the house. Alsdo I tried to build a supermarke and when i went to buy mode I cant find any iteams that haft to do with a grocery store such as in the sims 2 where there were vegetable stands and clothing racks. I made sure to switch the lot to community. PLEASE HELP -Nicole =/
    :(
  • hippolover87hippolover87 Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This bugged me a first until I found out that you can move the screen with the same keys that you use in the sim stories and you can also use the arrow keys.
  • sugar308sugar308 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    gahh! I hate it too!
  • SickofAirSickofAir Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Any of you people actually reading what is being posted? You keep complaining about this, but 3 people have told you that it can be changed. Go to Options, Game Options, and check the Edge Scrolling box. You no longer have to right click and drag!
    edited June 2009
  • HeatSeekHeatSeek Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Not sure if it was posted already or not but you can also move your screen around using the WASD keys... I personally enjoy doing that more than scrolling to the edge of the screen or moving/keeping a hand on the arrow keys.