Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Babies Momma's Club

Comments

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2009
    FloorRaisin ~ Got your message and I totally understand.:?
    But you know you had me ROFLMAO! :mrgreen:

blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • cowseatsoap91cowseatsoap91 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i wanna be in your baby mamma fan club!

and i recommended him too! :)
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey floorRaisin got your message. I understand. I will still be on here as well. Gotta have my fellow baby mommas around.
    edited July 2009
    i wanna be in your baby mamma fan club!

and i recommended him too! :)

Funny! It that what was wrong with all them cows when I worked the farm in the summer??? LOL :? :lol:

Love the name and welcome to the baby momma club. :mrgreen:

blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:

blu

I'm glad you found my torment amusing. Hahahaah

Thanks Blu & King for tolerating me. I adore you guys =)

But.. what's this?

Another Spooke grandbaby!

http://floorraisin.wordpress.com/files/2009/07/latoshavicente1.jpg

Latosha is the game-generated child of Spooke's son Vicente, who apparently has joined the police force. =) Her traits thus far are Artistic and Brave -- I just figured out I could see them through the family tree.. duh.

The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:

blu

I'm glad you found my torment amusing. Hahahaah

Thanks Blu & King for tolerating me. I adore you guys =)

But.. what's this?

Another Spooke grandbaby!

http://floorraisin.wordpress.com/files/2009/07/latoshavicente1.jpg

Latosha is the game-generated child of Spooke's son Vicente, who apparently has joined the police force. =) Her traits thus far are Artistic and Brave -- I just figured out I could see them through the family tree.. duh.

Yeah she be related. :-) Could tell right away. Love the way she's a hugg'in her daddy. Cute. :wink:

blu
  • cowseatsoap91cowseatsoap91 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited July 2009
    idk blu those cows are always gettin into some crazy schemes. lol

i made my avatar spooke's baby's mamma. Havent gotten around to makin babies yet. Im too tired, but i figured i would check the forums before i called it a night.
    edited July 2009
    idk blu those cows are always gettin into some crazy schemes. lol

i made my avatar spooke's baby's mamma. Havent gotten around to makin babies yet. Im too tired, but i figured i would check the forums before i called it a night.

On topic:
    Well if you're gonna be a baby momma of Spooke's you better get your rest. hehehe

Off topic:
    Your siggy sorta of took me back, way back... BTW ~ the pig pens were between the cows and the horses.

blu
    edited July 2009
    Also looked in on Spooke and King's daughter Mellissa. (They passed away a while ago and she was their youngest & the only one still at home.) She's living alone in the family house. She seems to be happy, has been working out and has also learned to play her daddy's guitar.

http://floorraisin.wordpress.com/files/2009/07/melyarocker.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Also looked in on Spooke and King's daughter Mellissa. (They passed away a while ago and she was their youngest & the only one still at home.) She's living alone in the family house. She seems to be happy, has been working out and has also learned to play her daddy's guitar.

The family looks great. I'm such a proud momma. And I adore you as well FloorRaisin. You, blu, Blue-eyed, Slinky and Spooke are my best TS3 friends.:D
    edited July 2009

The family looks great. I'm such a proud momma. And I adore you as well FloorRaisin. You, blu, Blue-eyed, Slinky and Spooke are my best TS3 friends.:D

Aw shucks :oops: hehe

Ooh! I just figured out how to upload sims from the mirror, my old way was much more painful (don't ask, lol). Anyway, go get your daughter Leila!! http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=681779

I dunno what her "Unknown" trait is, unless the pyromaniac thing is contagious (her hubby and babies all have it). Maybe it's her unholy metabolism. I've been feeding her ice cream and pizza nonstop trying to get her to beef up a little but the thing is still skinny as can be.

Anyhow I'm going to sleep, but I will put more of Spooke's kids on my sim page tomorrow now that I know how to do it without force. =) Nite nite everyone!
    edited July 2009

Aw shucks :oops: hehe

Ooh! I just figured out how to upload sims from the mirror, my old way was much more painful (don't ask, lol). Anyway, go get your daughter Leila!! http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=681779

I dunno what her "Unknown" trait is, unless the pyromaniac thing is contagious (her hubby and babies all have it). Maybe it's her unholy metabolism. I've been feeding her ice cream and pizza nonstop trying to get her to beef up a little but the thing is still skinny as can be.

Anyhow I'm going to sleep, but I will put more of Spooke's kids on my sim page tomorrow now that I know how to do it without force. =) Nite nite everyone!

Thanks floorraisin. I'm getting her now.. I will recommend her for you as well. Good night and I will talk to you later. :D

Baby Momma King
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    *Cough* *Sneaks into the thread and pretends she's been here the whole time..*

..Anyway. Sadly, I haven't gotten any further in my Spooke family, since I've been busy with my legacy..(ies). I promise to get working on it!..Tomorrow, maybe? ^=^

And also.. King..might you be talking about..Dr. Evil? >.<

-Spooky's Blue-

(( Psst.. are you blogging your legacy? ))

(( Psst.. Not yet! But I might start when I get back to civilization! (At my summer house right now).))

Polar, honestly, the first time I saw those pictures, I immediately thought they were twins -.-

And King, all of you are my only friends on TS3! I don't get around much. ^=^

*Hugs all the baby mommas!*

-Spooky's Blue-
  • SwaySway Posts: 51 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey All!! So i've been reading this lately and I find it pretty cute/funny! :) I've decided to download Spooke and have a try at this! :)

Here's a pic of Beth and Spooke together...expecting their first child :D

They are both hoping for a girl so we shall see! I had Beth eat lots of watermellon.. :)

Any specific names you like spooke? or anyone?

ps: Nice meeting you lovely ladies :D

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/924/959/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    edited July 2009
    Welcome to the Baby Momma club Sway! *Hugs*

Beth looks like proper baby-momma-material for my Spooky! *Cheer*

As for a name, I've wanted to give the name Felicity to my sims for aages now! If you don't like that, I have oodles more suggestions!

-Spooky's Blue-
  • nimmynimmy Posts: 334 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yay! My sim is pregnant! I will add photos of the child when it hits toddler
    edited July 2009
    nimmy wrote:
    Yay! My sim is pregnant! I will add photos of the child when it hits toddler

Can't wait to see pics!

Baby momma king
    edited July 2009
    Congratsulations Nimmy! *Crosses fingers for a girl!*

-Spooky's Blue-
  • nimmynimmy Posts: 334 New Member
    edited July 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    Congratsulations Nimmy! *Crosses fingers for a girl!*

-Spooky's Blue-

So do I. My current save is fugged up with stinky boys.
    edited July 2009
    I haven't had much time to play this week. I've been working 10hr shifts at work, but I am expecting again. I have had 1 girl and 1 boy so far. If I have a girl this time I will use Spooke's suggestion of a name which is "Howshi". :D
    edited July 2009
    You can do it King! *Nods*

I think Howshi is a great name.. ^=^

-Spooky's Blue-
    edited July 2009
    I'm saad now!
    One of my favorite people on my favorite Roleplaying site is going away for 6 whole days! :/ I know it's not much, but I'm impatieent!..She's my favorite! Even though I still secretly think of her as a him, because her character's a him..

/rant over!
    edited July 2009
    :cry: I am sorry. Gives Blue-eyed a big hug
  • TaraReneeTaraRenee Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2009
    sorry to hear that Blu we'll keep you company :) well Davina & Spooke's twin girls are now teens and Egon is a toddler will update blog in a sec. Oh and Spooke is now a successful Rock Star and is doing concerts and autograph signings regularly

Oh also uploading more pics and vids...if the vids work hehe :)
    http://photobucket.com/SBMCDavina
    edited July 2009
    Nice pics. Spooke looks so cute holding his baby. :D

Baby Momma King