Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2011
    Thank you, Brianna I'm glad you like them. :mrgreen:

• Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited September 2011
    OH MY GOODNESS! I WANT ALL OF YOUR WORLDS LOL
  • Options
    blackberry_dogblackberry_dog Posts: 73 New Member
    edited September 2011
    i just love longview II, thanks again ^_<
  • Options
    StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    edited September 2011
    I've just started playing Moon Base Charle.
    It is inspired & inspiring. :D :shock:
    Looking forward to Simming in your world.
    Thanks for your imaginative hard work. :D
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Writin_Reg! I thought I had totally missed the fact that the world was out or something. I love the lots Rflong is doing so far, they look amazing! Very well done replications. I love your worlds Rflong7! I'm becoming an addict with worlds instead of lots these days >.>
  • Options
    SciffyCircoSciffyCirco Posts: 31 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Downloaded a bunch of them.

Winter Wonderland: Looks gorgeous! Played it for a while, enjoyed it. Went to map view, and a moment later, crashed, Blue Screen of Death, something about drivers, reboot. Tried again. Repeated the crash. Ouch. Never had a world do that before. LMAO at Sims going around in mini skirts and shorts while there is snow on the ground, and pushing half naked kids in baby stollers through the barely snowplowed custom roads. Added a few fog emitters with snow. Was very upset that I just couldn't get the world to work on my machine.

Mone Key's Island: Love the tropical feel, and hidden rabbitholes. I was willing to go along with the no roads thing-- until I had kids. With Generations, they can go to school just fine, but they need a school bus to go on field trips (no roads), and something was screwed up with after school activities. So... I guess the world is outdated now. But the lots are worth moving elsewhere, great job! I found a routing issue with trying to reach the graveyard, where my teen worked. I got around it by placing a subway there, but I had to manually tell the Sims to use it. I also found that Barnacle Bay stuff looked very nice in this world. I quit playing once I discovered the Generations issues though. It's possible that if I moved the school to a lot with a road in front, this world would work far better, but I decided to try your other worlds instead.

Cake Island: Apparently I need a game update to get it to work.

Broken Heart Island: I am LOVING the Medieval feel of the town! I was amused at seeing my criminal boss was Bella Goth. I noticed she was an Young Adult, while Mortimer Goth was Elder, I saw Don Lothario, Cassandra Lothario, and my teen met Angela and Lilith Pleasant at school. Well, apparently you studied some Sims History! I didn't find any tombs in the Graveyard though, so I suppose I'll need to explore the world more to discover the mysteries!

Took a peek at the Moon Base, grabbed both versions. That will be the next one I try! I should have much fun with my alien creations there. On my own world, I tried building a dome with the Science Dome, before there was the Butterfly Pavilion. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to try building a residential lot under a dome, as I was going for a sci-fi feel.

All the worlds, I am enjoying the custom roads. I've done only 1 world of my own, but nothing was as complex as yours. I still love my own, particularly because I have a ton of FLAT land with roads going through it. I built it pre-Ambitions, but having a thought that Sims 3 would have 7-9 expansions, so I'd better leave room! I also downloaded the empty worlds, so I'll see what I think of those later. But so far, your stuff is gorgeous!
  • Options
    HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hello,

I love your worlds - and your advice on how to use CAW. Thank you so much!

Viele Grüße from Germany,
    Hanna
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited October 2011
    Just lovely! :D
    Bookmarked
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Nice worlds but winter wonderland looks like it has A LOT of cc... but its the closest thing to seasons so i will get it anyway :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone. smiley_emoticons_insel.gif

imahippyyo wrote:
    Nice worlds but winter wonderland looks like it has A LOT of cc... but its the closest thing to seasons so i will get it anyway :)

Hi,

It doesn't have any 3rd party CC added to the world. Some world files were recolored for this world. It does have some Free Store stuff for the Holidays. :)
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited October 2011
    your worlds are 100% Awesome!!!!!!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you Rflong. Hugz - Reggie

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    WriskicaWriskica Posts: 19
    edited October 2011
    WOW! I'm stund!!! I thought that I have an idea... But this made me consider that thought again! Well done... :)
  • Options
    EukaEuka Posts: 192 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hello Rflong7. I barely come to the forums but have been of late. I was looking at the pictures of your worlds and I really like what you have done. You are very talented and artistic. Just thought I'd let you know. :D I'm fairly new to CAW and your worlds are inspirational. ;)
  • Options
    imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone. smiley_emoticons_insel.gif

imahippyyo wrote:

Hi,

It doesn't have any 3rd party CC added to the world. Some world files were recolored for this world. It does have some Free Store stuff for the Holidays. :)
    Thank you for making Winter Wonderland!! I love it and so do my sims!
    You are BY FAR THE BEST world maker ive ever seen!
  • Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2011
    Rflong I am really interested in your Mountain lake, are you going to finish it?
    Or is it not fixable?
    Just asking :)

• Options
    edited October 2011
    DutchySim wrote:
    Rflong I am really interested in your Mountain lake, are you going to finish it?
    Or is it not fixable?
    Just asking :)

Hi, DutchySim :)

It's fixable and I did start but with things and stuff I've not gone back to it just yet. I'm a little burned out right now- I was working on a new world for the Halloween showcase (since it was announced) and it isn't panning out so I'm just taking a little break from using CAW right now. :)
  • Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2011
    I know what you mean. I tried to rebuild HS, but got burned out of it. That's why I thought if I could get my hands on yours I would be much happier :)

• Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited October 2011
    Just dl'd Twikki Island. Can hardly wait to try it out. So glad you used some things from TL I have been wanting to add these venues to some of my worlds that I am playing and just haven't got around to it. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it with us. :D
  • Options
    Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi,

I hope the worlds are behaving... :mrgreen:

... hehehehhheee.... 8)

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650"

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2011
    Oh Yeah!!

Been getting them all ready for the influx of the pets ep the last couple of days. About the only ones I have decided against doing up Pets style is the Moon base - that might look odd and Winter Wonderland as i first want to see how the animals behave in the worlds. Like the deer and horses would definitely look cool in WW but I am pretty sure all the collectibles might be out of place in the snow. hehehe

I did have an idea for the moon world though to put up a bunch of dome parks for all the different animals - but i will wait until I try the ep out before i go trying that.

But no trouble here.

Besides you know your worlds always are on their best manners for me - don't ya know?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Aragona09Aragona09 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi Rflong7

Amazing worlds you have made :D. They are a pice of art.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Thanks! :mrgreen:

I'm hoping this Haunted Village will get done. And how many Fog Emmiters are too many?

I only have on building done. :lol:

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited October 2011
    Nice ! I like that one a lot
    Not sure about how many FE's are too many ( I figured it was more of a rhetorical question ) but I downloaded a Silent Hill world that used a LOT of them. Not just sparingly, but really, a lot. Everywhere. So the whole town looked covered in white mist, moreso than your pics there.
    It looked fantastic, but could be a little bit laggy.

Edit : If you need some lots give me a yell. I promise not to have to duck out on the community lots this time :lol: I fixed my pc so am good to go now.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Calimero2000Calimero2000 Posts: 1,007 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Ooh - Looks cool so far! A haunted village sounds like a neat idea. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top