Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sheri19a's Thank you thread - goofbilly!!!

Comments

• Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited September 2011
    Glad you were able to get something sweetie :mrgreen: I have to be good and save my points for my contest. But when I get more, you better watch out 8)
  • sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited September 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    Glad you were able to get something sweetie :mrgreen: I have to be good and save my points for my contest. But when I get more, you better watch out 8)

LOL ....OH NO ...that sounds like a threat. :mrgreen: No seriously please don't ....I can't get into a gifting war with you, I can't afford sp right now. Besides I have fun watching the (back and forth gifting between you and typicalgemini and others get involved. It's very amusing (not sure if that's the right word) but those posts leave me smiling. :):mrgreen:
    edited September 2011
    sheri19a wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

LOL ....OH NO ...that sounds like a threat. :mrgreen: No seriously please don't ....I can't get into a gifting war with you, I can't afford sp right now. Besides I have fun watching the (back and forth gifting between you and typicalgemini and others get involved. It's very amusing (not sure if that's the right word) but those posts leave me smiling. :):mrgreen:

lol you don't have to gift me back silly and it won't be a war. It'll just be me giving you a gift...or gifts :mrgreen:
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for today's DD. Such a sweet thing to do and I appreciate it very much. :mrgreen:

thanx002.gif
    edited September 2011
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the icon on top say I had a gift....and OMG!!! IT'S HIDDEN SPRINGS!!!
    This is me doing a happy dance :):mrgreen:
    cow13a.gif

No, seriously, I'm so happy I'm shedding tears. Thank you so very much for doing such a generous thing for me. I'm not very good at putting what I want to say into words. :oops: I will just say over and over THANK YOU!!

I plan on nominating you for every lottery and anything else I can think of in the future to try and show my appreciation. **Great Big Hugs**

674584TUJOY.gif
  • Katers0303Katers0303 Posts: 240
    edited September 2011
    You're welcome! I got the daily deal on Simpoints the other day and was looking for something to do gift them with. And I love your contest enthusiasm. :)
  • mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited September 2011
    Yay, Sheri!!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie! Thank you, Katers0303, for gifting this wonderful simmer such a wonderful thing! :D
    edited September 2011
    Awwwh that's great hun! Enjoy! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2011
    Katers0303 wrote:
    You're welcome! I got the daily deal on Simpoints the other day and was looking for something to do gift them with. And I love your contest enthusiasm. :)

I will always join in on contests even though there are amazing creators here. :) I'm still learning with the creating side of things. But it's so much fun. :D I'll definitely be "paying it forward" with anything I might win in the future. I love this forum so much and cherish all the friendships I've been making. **HUGS**
    edited October 2011
    @Docusat - Thank you for the chair and plant...I enjoyed cheering for Team D **HUGS**

@AmberM66 - Thank you for the dress...It's beautiful and I know I'll be using it many times. :) **HUGS**

@gr1zzly or evil emperor or pheonix (whichever you may be at the moment :mrgreen: - :oops: I almost forgot - shame on me....Thank you for the Year of the Tiger set. :mrgreen:

thank-you.jpg
    edited October 2011
    lil bump to make sure my post is seen :)
  • DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited October 2011
    Morning. You're very welcome. I'm glad you were on our team :D
    edited October 2011
    blacksheba - Thank you for the shutters my houses will have a little more detail now. :)...What a nice feeling it is to wake up in the morning to see that a friend was thinking of me. **HUGS**

thGhostHugs.gif
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited October 2011
    niac1234 wrote:
    WOW! that is a lot of people to have gifted you. I have never been gifted anything. Ah whatever. :roll: :mrgreen:. I'm thankful to have the game even work. :mrgreen:. So I give A thank you to Dell and Microsoft for not making my computer crappy. :wink:

Look in your gift box.

The Fiery Phoenix rises again. 8)
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2011
    You're welcome hon. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
    edited October 2011
    thanksbear.gif

Thank you for the gifts :D Rawr, Skymyst, and Puddinroy
    Sorry it took me so long...I"ve been distracted trying to finish up some contests.
    You guys are so sweet. **HUGS**
    edited October 2011
    Thank you anettesb, I've been wanting the tree wall light, :) and thank you to Puddinroy for nominating me.
    Thank you gr1zzly, the chocolate fountain was the last item I needed to have a grand wedding for my two favorite sims. If they cooperate and agree to get married. :D
    Thank you SillySela, I love the new Vineyard floor lamp and my "yummy" new sticker.

cd568943c8728e565f093c554f9a085e_we.gif
  • SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited October 2011
    You're more than welcome :)
    edited October 2011
    Thank you very much for the Witchin' Spring Ride. I may have to create a Halloween lot :D I think I'm getting some inspiration, so thanks for that also. **HUGS**

thumbnail.aspx?q=1310854097289&id=3641886b5febb0a1c752410c1b36b1e0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.zingerbug.com%2fComments%2fglitter_graphics%2fthanks_glitter_smiley_sun.gif
  • keylinlinda26keylinlinda26 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2011
    You are welcome . Glad you liked it. If there anything else you need for ur creations let me know. That goes for all of my friends as long as I can I will be happy to help. :wink:
    edited October 2011
    Docusat...Thank you for the derby hat. :mrgreen: You've definitely made my day. Now I can go work on my sim that needed this hat. :D I"m making Mercedes for the "Glee" contest. Thank you again so much, you're so good to me. **HUGS**
    thanks7.gif
  • DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited October 2011
    You're very welcome Sheri :)
    edited October 2011
    Thank you TEXASKITTYKAT for sharing your contest prize with me. What a sweet thing to do. I love the mirror and is going into my current project. :D
    Thank you legosim12 for sending the gift for TEXASKITTYKAT. I lurked during your contest...Each entry gave me a chuckle, what a great idea it was :D

OrangeGlitterThankYouMushroom.gif
    edited October 2011
    Oh my gosh...I have to admit, it really is kinda thrilling to log in to find numbers beside my comments, friend request, and gift icons. :D I went on a comment spree this weekend and looked at each and every one of my friends pages, blogs, and studios. I Rec'd and downloaded so much I'm not sure if my poor computer can handle it. LOL

Thanks for all the nice comments in return...I'd really love to get to know ppl more.

Thanks especially to:

Svineprutter - Love the hair. my plan is to use it on a sim I'm creating for the "Glee" contest.

keylinlinda26 - I agree it's a beautiful sweater and wrap..I"m sure my sim ladies will love it as much as we do. :D

Aunza - I love the sports car bed for my lil boys...it's been on my list for a long time.

player17amanda - Pillars of Lamp light...I've been practicing my building and decorating skills, this will be used many times I'm sure. I've been noticing with only one expansion my decor options are limited.

glitter-hi5-thank003.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2011
    Lil Bump...I updated my last thank yous :D