Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current Daily Deal is...

Comments

• piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited October 2011
    I broke down and got it! SMH I have no willpower! :D
  • jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited October 2011
    Ahhh, I've been wanting Mid century for so long!! But come on 25% is nothing! I only have 1000 points left, so unless it magically goes down, I'll not be getting it today. :?

o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited October 2011
    pifflover wrote:
    I broke down and got it! SMH I have no willpower! :D

lol, same here. I've been wanting it FOREVER.
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited October 2011
    Wait a second...

Isn't this supposed to be every hour?

Because it was the Club V den and the changeover shouldn't be taking place to the next one for another 5-10 minutes, but now it's the Club V study with just over an hour on the clock? :?:
  • SkyBlack86SkyBlack86 Posts: 27
    edited October 2011
    TRajah wrote:
    Wait a second...

Because it was the Club V den and the changeover shouldn't be taking place to the next one for another 5-10 minutes, but now it's the Club V study with just over an hour on the clock? :?:

Saw this too >.< they seemed to give this one a 2 hour slot, might be a mistake that will be corrected during the second rotation of today's deals.
  • SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited October 2011
    TRajah wrote:
    Wait a second...

Notice this too :shock:

Its going fast as well, so it won't make the hour to the next item. Sad if people miss out, that only check in once an hour.

A bit of a weird day for DD deals today.
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited October 2011
    It seems like the price of the Hewnsman set might change. The home page of the Store has it listed at "40% off". But when you click on the "Daily Deal" it has it listed at 50% off.

Changes in pricing have been a problems today. DOUBLE check before you buy!

Best regards,
    PattyCo
    edited October 2011
    Liam strikes again :D. (I actually haven't seen to much of him since he moved to Hidden Springs.)
  • MishikinsMishikins Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2011
    If an item disappears before the time frame has finished elapsing it's because the item reached 100% purchased. You notice the little blue bar above the clock? That is the amount of people who have bought the item. Real popular items, like Mid Century Fantasy, will probably disappear within the beginning half of the timer and then the timer will "race" towards the next deal.
  • krissijkrissij Posts: 48
    edited October 2011
    So irritating! Bought all of the hewnsmann set in pieces when it was up on DD a few weeks ago. Now the whole set is up for 450 less simpoints then I paid?! Ahhhh!
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't post here often but thought I say that they did change the price of the Full Hewnsman set from 1000 simpoints to 1200.
    edited October 2011
    I am trying to buy it but I get an error message.

Full Hewnsman set is 47 pieces at 1000 simpoints. That means each piece is 24.77-ish per peice. Such a deal

edited October 2011
    PINKLADY1 wrote:
    I don't post here often but thought I say that they did change the price of the Full Hewnsman set from 1000 simpoints to 1200.

Strange things have been happening to day. I still see 1000.
  • krissijkrissij Posts: 48
    edited October 2011
    PINKLADY1 wrote:

weird. It still says 1000 for me.
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yes, I kept getting error messages so I tried on a different computer and it said it was for 1200 :?:
  • LaspyraLaspyra Posts: 597 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine says 1200 :(
    edited October 2011
    Tiki Living Room Set 50% off. 200 Simpoints
  • Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited October 2011
    you know it's funny you should mention about the hewnsman set i noticed it say's on the main home page on the site ticker 50% off but when i click on the link it's saying 1,200 points down from 2,000 as well and i've just clicked on the link so where ever they're getting these percentages from is way beyond me,

now when i went to school many moons ago, 2000 ÷ 2 = 1000 and not 1200

but hey i guess its another expensive bug added to there website, or a rush typing job by the webmaster

but we'll never know,

edited October 2011
    wonder if i can bug customer service and get 50% off... since basically you can do the same thing in a store if they charge you more for something than what the price says

edit: i'm not going to try. just being a dork i guess :)
    edited October 2011
    Sigh :cry:. No Hewnsman Set for me.
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited October 2011
    PattyCo wrote:
    That stinks. When there is a deal thats finally worth getting you're not able too because of a site bug! I'm sorry. *hugs*

Did you try signing out then signing back in again? That can sometimes fix those kind of issues.
  • eshaubereshauber Posts: 8 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Trufan1 wrote:
    PattyCo wrote:
    That stinks. When there is a deal thats finally worth getting you're not able too because of a site bug! I'm sorry. *hugs*

Did you try signing out then signing back in again? That can sometimes fix those kind of issues.

As another person who had problems with Hewnman Set, yes I tried that 3 times. I kept getting a system error.
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited October 2011
    Oooh, the Olympian gym :D And that's the only way I'd get it. But I've been wanting some of those decorative items
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited October 2011
    That's actually not a bad deal...still not sure why it couldn't just be 50 percent off but 550 is much better then 1000. 550 is about the price the set should actually be if they weren't charging for the lot.

I'm going to pass for now as other sets have higher priority for me.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited October 2011
    I knew they'd have midcentury fantasy up!! but at 25% off I think I'll give it a miss
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'