March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Real Life House!!

crazy4life54crazy4life54 Posts: 77 New Member
Unfortunately I'm unable to upload to the exchange as of right now... luckily I have a bit of web design skill so I threw together a few images of the house to show off! Yay!!

http://www.pztalks.com/Sims3/

Comments

• MattiiMattii Posts: 48 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That's really cool! I think im going to make a version of my house as close as i can, although there are some problems, like our deck angles at about 20 degrees toward the house... oh well :p
  • iamthetviamthetv Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2009
    Great house! You put some amazing details in there. Good luck getting your upload problem fixed.
  • crazy4life54crazy4life54 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Mattii wrote:
    That's really cool! I think im going to make a version of my house as close as i can, although there are some problems, like our deck angles at about 20 degrees toward the house... oh well :p

Thanks to both of you for the compliments so far. I never got so into the building aspect of the game until the Sims 3!! It took me about 3.5 hours to finish this house up, but it came out so well!! I can't wait to get a sim enough cash to actually buy the thing! (I don't use cheats... for some reason it's not my thing)

Mattii... all you can do is build it the best you can. Use the basic layout of the house and then pick and choose your details as the game allows you too. I pretty much feel like anyone who views these pics could come to my house and find their way around easily... :-)
  • SilverGriffinSilverGriffin Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want to make my house but I feel like I'd have an easier time with Sims 2...my house has a spiral staircase xD
  • IndieRockerIndieRocker Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I only got the game last night but I look forward to trying to replicate not my own home but my ideal dream home haha.
    So how much does your house cost if you were to buy it?
    edited June 2009
    I think it came to around 135,000 simoleons fully furnished lol.
  • thegroovy1thegroovy1 Posts: 228 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This is an amazing house! If it is like yours in R/L you live in a very nice place! Good work! Yeah, I bet it is challenging because of all the different tools and stuff. I could never do mine unfortunatly :(
  • xgirlinpinkxxgirlinpinkx Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would do mine, but I live in a Condo lol...Great house :)
  • SimoleanRackerSimoleanRacker Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey, great job with that. It came out real nice. :)

While I was taking a look, I saw a few designing/landscaping ideas I could use in the future. :)

Nice place ya got there.
    edited June 2009
    Thank you all very much!!

I'm glad I could inspire some designs out there and I'm happy you all have enjoyed my house so far :)