Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA DEV>Help My New Upload Lot And Horse Did upload But Not Showing In My Studio On Line!

Some thing went wrong and wonder why my new lot did upload showed in launcher and never showed up on line in my studio? What happened my last lot I up loaded last night worked and now it did not! What is going on with up loading now? EA some thing needs fixed help!

Comments

• Options
    EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2011
    Bump
  • Options
    NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2011
    I am having this problem too. I was able to upload something yesterday but today its not working.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I hope they fix this again
  • Options
    Mike_BannaMike_Banna Posts: 413 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I had to upload a sim twice a few days ago before it showed in my studio. It's gone now because he is plagued with CC and I just wanted a new avatar, but keep trying.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Man I need this fixed cause on of my horses did not show up in My Page Studio again another one did not show up! Come on EA I hate going back into the game and have to re upload this to the launcher and then photos takes up my time and effort to get them just right and then the horse did the same but in the Demo the ones I have made do not show up in CAP Demo to re upload it I have to completely re make it! EA Fix this uploading issue again! :? :shock: :cry:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    EA will you fix this uploading problems please? TY!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Oh wow it is wroking good today the uploading in the launcher pet demo but why dose it work so well one day and another day it hardly will work? TY