Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite family in The Sims 3? Tell us who and why!

Comments

• LaFouine4814LaFouine4814 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited September 2011
    The Hart family got me curious because that is my husband's name in real life!!! I usually play my own family which, most of the time, has only 1 member.
  • VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2011
    I like the Langeraks, Dustin is fun to play around with. I tend to make him cheat on lliana.
  • 91636171989163617198 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    my best is Tom and big Harley I like the cause they make me laugh the are funny and have a mind of there own :lol:
  • sceeter_13sceeter_13 Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    I like the Landgraab's, Goth's and the Wolfe's. :D
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited September 2011
    I've had the most fun with Riverview single sims that became families once I started merging/playing them.

I've played several imaginary lifetimes with Jon Lessen and, now that Ambitions EP added more instruments, his lot is a blast to fill up with rock stars. I love his background story with his dead mentor and have made him the mentor for many more aspiring musicians in my House of Rock lot upload. I hope to someday have tons of deceased rock stars roaming the lot at night i]only the good die young, of course[/i. I store their remains under the stairwell in the guest house so Destry Dixon won't get lonely.

Constance Shelley is my other favorite because she's nervous and a talented journalist. I made her hook up with Holden Wozny and now they write books and have literary children.
    Gwen Glover married Bill Potts the pizza guy and moved in with the Shelleys, making the crazy element increase exponentially on the lot i]Cherry Blossom House Revisited II upload[/i
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited September 2011
    There are several, the Goths, of course. In my first SV after sims 3 release I played the Goths/Bachelors nonstop. I could only get to the third generation.

For the most part, it has always been Christopher Steel and Agnes C. If they aren't together in one of my games, I have my CAS sims paired up with them. :mrgreen: Chris is the best dad of all of the premade sims, by far.

In a bold move, I played Agnes to the point where she could resurrect Erik Darling and feed his ghost ambrosia. When he became a real sim I was shocked...fat, pudgy, nasty with a really high voice. :shock: :lol: He ended up being on his own and one of Agnes' co-workers at the bistro. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • tessiechopstessiechops Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    From Sims 1 To Sims 3 the best family is.... THE GOTHS!!! Hooray For Their Gothic Gothyness! :mrgreen:
  • Kurppa42Kurppa42 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited September 2011
    The Curious in Twinbrook. Truthfully, they are the only premade family I have played. I found it especially tickling to read the son thinking aliens mighth be coming to abduct him (when he went to the prom). History with Sims 2, obviously.

I rather also like Mortimer Goth's father, because he looks like Lucius Malfoy.
  • BeaEllaBeaElla Posts: 366 Member
    edited September 2011
    I tend to recreate Sims 1 and 2 families as well, but I make them as kids. One of my favorites are the Caliente family, where Dina and Nina are children still. I also really like my Pleasant family right now.
    My chaotic simblr
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2011
    If I were to choose one family, I'd have to say the Wolf family as well. I always thought that they were mismatched, so I'd break them up. But, when I play, I prefer to use my own sims and see what they do on their own. In 9 out of 10 cases, they pair up with service sims. When made over, many of them are quite gorgeous!
  • LillianSwawLillianSwaw Posts: 189 New Member
    edited September 2011
    The wolfs is my favourite family.
    It was a real challenge to make this marriage work out...
    In my game they had 5 children.
    Thorton was always trying to avoid taking care of them but in a funny way. Morgana lived her life just the way she was dreaming...
    The most funny thing was that there was no anniversary without a death or a fire in the house or even a birth!!! (I'm a kind of cursed, few of my parties are normal. The good thing is that they all leave in a good mood at the end... Even Charos...)

May I have a question too?
    Why sims have so bad taste in clothes?
    I have amazing clothes from the exchange and even when they choose to wear some of these they look.... in some cases even ugly. How do they do that????
    They wear together clothes that they don't match!

Thanks for reading... Lillian :)
  • Destinie233Destinie233 Posts: 7
    edited September 2011
    the Rodgers family i made them my self and there so fun to play with and so many kids to take cair of...love it :3:mrgreen: :thumbup: :wink:
  • Lady_GaRawrLady_GaRawr Posts: 4
    edited September 2011
    GOTH
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited September 2011
    What can I say? The Goths. Mortimer and Bella are just the to go to Sims for me in each game. Of course I would LOVE to see the Grunts from Sims 2 come back.
  • jgharrisjgharris Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Caroline Custard in Bridgeport, she is very artistic and is grumpy which adds some adventure when she is going anywhere you dont know when or where she will be grumpy. She has great style!!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited September 2011
    The..Belle family from bridgeport..:D
  • Mistress_hydroMistress_hydro Posts: 503 New Member
    edited September 2011
    the goths! they were the very first family i chose when i played the first sims game on the playstation 2 and i've liked them ever since.
  • ASHLEYKP4ASHLEYKP4 Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    i love all the familys because there is so much you can do with all of them :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • RedBloodStainRedBloodStain Posts: 420
    edited September 2011
    I don't know really, I always create my own families, but I've always liked the Sekemoto's and Jamie Jolina.
  • leewilliamsleewilliams Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    i think i would pick the kennedys because they are quiet.
  • 24felix24felix Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hank Goddard and the Goth family for sure! :) They have their style and they look good in my game as well! :)
  • EvilGingerEvilGinger Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    I'd have to say the Goths. I had a whole Soap Opera going on where I had my character steal Gunther from Cordelia, have two of his kids, divorce him, and then have two more kids with his now young adult kid with Cordelia. Haha. I managed to get into the Goth Mansion. It was pretty awesome.
  • EidkaEidka Posts: 175 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I like the broke family. My legacy hair married the sun of Ruby and the Broke family was one of the only townies i played with in the sims 2. I also love how their house is all on one lot with little houses surounding it. I always loved that style and wish more people did it.
  • AmagirlAmagirl Posts: 2,525 Member
    edited September 2011
    Bunch and the Bachelors :)
  • HistoryexpertHistoryexpert Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Goth's. I hope in the Sims 4 they reveal what happened to Bella.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top