Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Babies Momma's Club

Comments

• King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited July 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    *Cough* *Sneaks into the thread and pretends she's been here the whole time..*

..Anyway. Sadly, I haven't gotten any further in my Spooke family, since I've been busy with my legacy..(ies). I promise to get working on it!..Tomorrow, maybe? ^=^

And also.. King..might you be talking about..Dr. Evil? >.<

-Spooky's Blue-

Absolutely. And you aren't fooling anyone. Just where have you been young lady?
    *Looks at Blue Sternly while shaking my finger*
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I've..uh..Khm..Yeah..Khm..*Cough*

(Anyhoo, Merry summer to all and to all a good night!..Or..uh..Khm..yeah..khm.. *Cough*)
  • nimmynimmy Posts: 334 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I wanna be a baby momma too! *download*
    edited July 2009
    Blue have you read all of this post to catch up on everything?

Welcome to the baby momma club Nimmy :mrgreen:
  • SuidolemSuidolem Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hello Spooke and Baby Momma’s, I was a bit reluctant to coming clean about our little lady Spokeni but she has began to ask questions about Spooke. LOL!!! Here is a recent picture I took of her on mother daughter spa day.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/Suidolem/Spokeni.jpg
  • PolarBearFreakPolarBearFreak Posts: 321 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey guys. I left Danika and Spooke alone while I checked up on another family, and she had a little baby girl named Vanessa. Isn't she a cutie?

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/618/928/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

She doesn't have his green eyes, though. That's a bummer.
    edited July 2009
    Suidolem first I want to say your avi is absolutely beautiful. Second Spokeni is very pretty. I like the green eyes.

PolarBearFreak Danika is pretty. I like her name.

Baby Momma Queen King
    edited July 2009
    Thanks. Here is Vanessa as a toddler (I didn't name her, the game did) :mrgreen:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/428/930/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    Turns out she's gotten Danika's purple eyes. And Danika's square face.
    edited July 2009
    Thanks. Here is Vanessa as a toddler (I didn't name her, the game did) :mrgreen:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/428/930/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    Turns out she's gotten Danika's purple eyes. And Danika's square face.

Very cute. I like the purple eyes and red hair. At least the game gave her a decent name. If you don't like it though you can always change it :D

Baby Momma King
    edited July 2009
    I know. I've seen girls walking around named Christopher. Last time I checked, that was a boy name :?
    I guess her hair does have a reddish undertone.. but it's supposed to be brown :D
    edited July 2009
    I know. I've seen girls walking around named Christopher. Last time I checked, that was a boy name :?
    I guess her hair does have a reddish undertone.. but it's supposed to be brown :D

Yeah it kinda looks auburn. Very pretty color though.
  • SpookeSpooke Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey Momma's 8),

Blue-Eyed - .... lol j/k so nice to see you. It seems u have a cough, do you need to visit the doctor? Andddd how our little green one?

Mahogany_Rose - i like your new hair :wink:, Ryan took well to his parents gene pool heh and i love this pic haha! http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/BlueLotus_21/Screenshot-56.jpg
    I dunno if you already had the other child but heres two names just incase -
    Boy - Orion, Girl - Nebula

PolarBearFreak - Cool name hehe, anyways i'd like to start by saying i love that lot too! it was my first lot in TS3 (waterfall). and i really like Vanessa's eye color, cant wait for more pics. ty for those :mrgreen:

King - I loooove the way Angelina looks! Eyebrow and hair color rocks lol and i cant wait to see CrazyHorse as a tot. Btw did i mention that Angelina looks so awesome? lol

TaraRenee - I like DJ :wink: and what great traits! Do i hear hit movie composer or Science Field? Hard to say hehe. I look foward to more pics!

Beeeeee Luuuuu (blu) - Love the hair Babe 8)

Suidolem - Spokeni is a looker! and i'd like to say you did a really good job on your Avatar, thats Talent. Ty for pics and i always look foward to seeing more

Ok Girls thanks Again for pics and Welcome all new Momma's to ze Club. You're all wonderful and keep me smiling :hunf: j/k :P :shock: :mrgreen:

Your Babies Daddy,
    *****-A-Licious

P.S. Please Recommend upon Download, plz plz plz. ty 8)
    edited July 2009
    Ok i was surfing the web and i came across this and i think you girls will appreciate it so here goes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"I love you"

"I love you too."

I looked at her. Her face, even though fuzzy and unclear was still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. Who was this angel who has graced me with her companionship.

"Who are you?"

"Don't be stupid! Come on, I'm tired.."

I suddenly realized I was in my pajamas. I could have sworn it was day time.. but it was suddenly dark. I looked at her again. Her face seemed so familiar and yet so distant. But still, beautiful.

"Well? Are you coming to bed?"

"Yah... I guess.."

I walked slowly to her. I could not see where I was going and yet I didn't fall over anything. It seemed as if I glided towards her. Her face never became any clearer as I approached. Still fuzzy.

We talked for awhile. I told her all about myself. I'm not sure why because I almost knew for certain that she knew everything about me. But if she did, she showed no sign of it. She listened with the eagerness of a child, hanging on every one of my words. It seemed that she understood what I was saying, for once, someone understood me.

"I've told you so much about me, I think its your turn"

She laughed. A chill went through my body. That laugh, it seemed so familiar.

"Don't act stupid! You know who I am!"

Suddenly, with the fear and anguish that I can only imagine now, memory came flooding back. I knew her. I have seen her many times. Always at night. We always have the same conversation.

I began to cry.

"Why are you crying? What did I do?"

"Nothing, thats the problem. You're not real. This isn't real."

"Don't say that, I don't know whats gotten into you. Just come to bed, you'll feel so much better tomorrow."

"NO! I don't want to sleep. I don't want to lose you again."

I realized how useless those words are for even as they left my mouth I felt the wave of sleep come over me.

"You'll see, tomorrow is gonna be so much better. Tomorrow always is. You'll feel so much better. Just come to bed now."

Unable to fight, I went to her. I felt the warmth of her body against mine. The curves of her figure.

"I don't want to lose you again. I love you."

"Good night."

I awoke. The sun was in my eyes and yet I felt cold. There was nobody beside me. Just me. Alone again in my apartment as the world went by.

I hate dreaming. No, thats not true. I hate waking up.
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Night Nite Girls,
    Spooke
  • RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Where'd you get that from?
    edited July 2009
    That is so beautiful. Thank you. Since you wanted to see Crazy Horse as a tot here you go:
    Screenshot-6-2.jpg
    Screenshot-7-1.jpg

Good Night Baby Daddy Spooke.

XoXo,

Baby Momma Queen King of the Graveyard
    edited July 2009
    Where'd you get that from?

Well i cant tell you, but i will send you on a quest :shock:.

You must find the great and ever knowledgeable Wizard Goo. Ask him to search his Engine for images.

You must say exactly this "Lonely Man Painting"

He will search for you...

He Finds something, but is not sure which suites yours needs most. WAIT he says!
    I sence the number "4"

I can hear "Memoris of a Lonely Man" And forsee an image of a strong man gripping the rails of a balcony with his hands and his head cowers with false hope.

Lemme know if u find it :wink:
    edited July 2009
    love the Pics King!

G-Nite Graveyard*ess
    edited July 2009
    Spooke wrote:

HAHAHAHA I DID!
    edited July 2009
    Spooke wrote:

HAHAHAHA I DID!

How did you find it?
    edited July 2009
    How did you find it?

Genius Trait.
    edited July 2009
    How did you find it?

Genius Trait.

I need one of those
  • pikajohnpikajohn Posts: 2,580 New Member
    edited July 2009
    You guys are still having babies by this guy!?

I already killed him twice in my game!!!

He was such a womanizer
    edited July 2009
    I found it! Yay.
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes, of course I read everything! ^=^

And I'm proud to say, that I'm playing again! And I'm planning to move our family into a bigger and better house! *Cheers* Aike is growing up great. She will soon be a child..And there might be more little ones on the way *Hint hint!*

-Spooky's Blue-