Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Four Hourses of the Apocalypse challenge--Winners announced!

Comments

• esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited September 2011
    I actually liked that you knew the original story and everything. It's cool. :) I hope you feel better then and if anything you can always lurk and MAYBE if you are up to it enter in later. :D
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited September 2011
    Cool! I didn´t know that game had that kind of horses! My hubby plays it and I have tried couple of times. Where did you find them :D...? This sounds like a very fun contest.
  • mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited September 2011
    This is my husband's favorite game..I watched him play and have to say I actually almost cried near the end of the regular game :oops: I really got into watching him play. He has just started playing undead nightmare and hasn't got far yet (he's been too into Black Ops :roll: guess I can't say too much there as I play with him love hardcore search and destroy lol) anyways..Id like to give this a try! I'd like War, please. Probably won't enter until the actual game comes out though.
    I totally LOL at this...*because I felt the same way.* I was so sad to see the game come to an end. Undead was good too (I love zombies), but it was also shorter. I wish my bf would play these games from start to finish again. (I don't play anything with a controller. Apparently my brain isn't wired for that!)

Question for esperonza16: So, just to be clear--you would like us to base our creations off of this game's version of the horses? For instance, Pestilence should be white, and so on?
    edited September 2011
    Jadeleine wrote:
    Cool! I didn´t know that game had that kind of horses! My hubby plays it and I have tried couple of times. Where did you find them :D...? This sounds like a very fun contest.

They spawn in random spots. You can read more here: http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Four_Horses_of_the_Apocalypse It will help you find them. :)

Did you possibly want to enter? :D:D:D (No pressure) :mrgreen:
    Question for esperonza16: So, just to be clear--you would like us to base our creations off of this game's version of the horses? For instance, Pestilence should be white, and so on?

I would like them to look SOMEWHAT like the ones in the game BUT I definetly want to see creative differences in them to make them unique to the creator. :) So yes I'd like the base colors to remain the same on them. Other then that it's all up to your imagination. ;)
  • betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I loved that game. Well not so much the undead nightmare, but the original. Great idea and I would love to participate, but I've been super busy lately :(
    edited September 2011
    Well the deadline isn't until October 29th....you can reserve a spot... just saying...;) :D
  • betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh it's not? lol I may have time :) October is a very busy month for me. Lots of birthdays, anniversaries and get togethers. I'll let you know if I am able to enter!
    edited September 2011
    Ok. :D
  • SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited September 2011
    I would like to reserve a spot for the "Death" horse. I will wait until the game comes out though!
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

edited September 2011
    You are reserved for death :D
    edited September 2011

I would like them to look SOMEWHAT like the ones in the game BUT I definetly want to see creative differences in them to make them unique to the creator. :) So yes I'd like the base colors to remain the same on them. Other then that it's all up to your imagination. ;)
    Oh, creativity.... That's right, I forgot about that. Yikes. I'll do my best, but boy am I not creative. (I'm sure that comes off as me fishing for compliments :roll: , but it's actually true!) :D

Thanks so much for the quick answer! :D
    edited September 2011
    I've seen your work. Just saying. ;) No problem I try to answer people fast on my threads. I learned to watch them more now since I don't get my notifications all the time. :D

Come on everyone don't be shy! Enter!!! :D
    edited September 2011
    Little bump :oops: :)
  • jake06jake06 Posts: 3,456 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Those RDR horses look horrible...Good luck everyone!
  • KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited September 2011
    I want to reserve a spot for Pestilence please. I won't be making him till the game comes out though.
  • jake06jake06 Posts: 3,456 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Use the demo! it works fine for me
    edited September 2011
    You are reserved. :)
    edited September 2011
    I've seen your work. Just saying. ;)
    :shock: Lol! Aww, that's sweet! Thank you. :oops: :lol::D I have actually finished Pestilence. Now I have uninstalled the Pets Demo and need to fix my borked game. Once that's done, I'll be uploading my horsey!

Wonderful idea for a contest, and I hope many more people join!!! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2011
    jake06 wrote:
    Use the demo! it works fine for me
    Wow, that is not good advice right now. There are SO many people having problems with the Demo.

People: At the bare minimum, back up your Sims 3 folder before installing the Demo. At best, install it on a different computer. I personally lost ALL of my store content. I do have the download files backed up, but there's 3GB of files. And you should install NO MORE than 200MB at a time, otherwise the DCCache gets funky. So I have 18 batches to install. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my Friday night. :?
    edited September 2011
    Here's my entry:

Username: mwjessica723
    Description: From what I understand, Pestilence is one of the Horses of the Apocalype, and he signifies plague and sickness in general. My goal was to make this horse look as nasty as possible. He has blood red eyes, and his hooves bleed. Even his mane bleeds, he's so putrid. Pestilence exhibits pus-filled sores on the bulk of his body. His snout is a pale green, due to gangrene. Finally, he's terribly thin, as being THIS sick often causes one to lose mass amounts of weight. Have a fun ride. :twisted:
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4620456
    Pictures:
    pestilence_1.png
    pestilence_2.png
    pestilence_3.png
    pestilence_4.png
    pestilence_5.png
    pestilence_6.png
  • SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited September 2011
    I wouldn't mind given this a try, can you put me down for "War" please.
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for your entry mwjessica723. Very nice! :D I will rec it and add the link to your name on page one. :D
    edited September 2011
    Skymyst you are reserved for War. :)
    edited September 2011
    I think this deserves a bump. :mrgreen:
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for the bump. lol Another bump. :)