Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free Create-a-Pet Demo available Sept 22!

Comments

• WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited September 2011
    Ruusaanyc wrote:
    ... I so totally want that skeleton dog in the picture! :-O This is so awesome! I am going to live in that demo until the game comes out, lol!

And I think the mac people might still get it, because all through development EA has used the term PC to mean PC versus console, not PC versus Mac, since the PC and console versions are so different.

Simway posted these great shots of the skeletal pattern used on a dog and horse:

skeledog.jpgskelehorse.jpg

Link: http://simway.net/sims3-einfach-tierisch-hands-on/1593-erstelle-ein-tier

But oddly not one for a cat. Hopefully it was just because the pattern wasn't available at the time they were demoing the game.

Also, though they were able to use the skeleton pattern during their demo, there's no telling if we'll be able to use it for the Sept 22nd demo.

I'm crossing my fingers that we will be able though.
  • wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited September 2011
    thx for the picture. 8)
  • thalbalthalbal Posts: 462 New Member
    edited September 2011
    PixieStix wrote:
    This is not available for MAC users :?

The Sims 3 Pets - Create A Pet Demo will be available to download from Origin.

No Origin for MAC users...so there goes half the fans.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220131611373490

Oh wow lame, bad move EA :?

It's because they are to lazy to make a download system for macs. also why u can't get direct download on macs.
  • bluescar77bluescar77 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh sweet! I will be downloading this for sure! It will help the wait a whole bunch. I'm so exited I can finally start planning out my pets(soon), it will help me continue my Plan for Pets earlier.
  • DanielLS8DanielLS8 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited September 2011
    yay something to keep my distracted until the real release i preordered almost a month ago
  • barbarella713barbarella713 Posts: 60 New Member
    edited September 2011
    It's going to be awesome!!!!!
  • SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited September 2011
    Ohhh, I am very glad to see the skeletal pattern will be available for pc users! That's awesome.

Just a few more days, everyone! We got an extension and don't have to be out of our apartment until the 28th so I might get to spend a little time on this!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2011
    SillySela wrote:
    Ohhh, I am very glad to see the skeletal pattern will be available for pc users! That's awesome.

Just a few more days, everyone! We got an extension and don't have to be out of our apartment until the 28th so I might get to spend a little time on this!

I am as well but I also hope this pattern can be used on clothes so we can make some Halloween clothing for sims. I wonder if this is a new pattern for create a style.

I'm going to be making animals most of the day Thursday but I'll also have to find time to view the chat that will also be taking place. Their going to be showing a lot of gameplay.
  • SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited September 2011
    I am as well but I also hope this pattern can be used on clothes so we can make some Halloween clothing for sims. I wonder if this is a new pattern for create a style.

I'm going to be making animals most of the day Thursday but I'll also have to find time to view the chat that will also be taking place. Their going to be showing a lot of gameplay.

Good point about Create a Style. That would be awesome. Hopefully I can find time to watch the chat as well. Gosh, I HATE packing! I wish I could just wave a magic wand and everything would be zipped and ready to go. The I could play with CAP all day and not think twice about it, hehe.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 1,167 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Hay does anyone know how big this download will be.?
  • jimbo_28_02jimbo_28_02 Posts: 169 New Member
    edited September 2011
  • blackberry_dogblackberry_dog Posts: 73 New Member
    edited September 2011
    IS IT AVAILABLE FOR MAC?
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2011
    This is so rockin awesome 8)
  • esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited September 2011
    Man only 3 more days for the demo YAY! :D
    edited September 2011
    Man only 3 more days for the demo YAY! :D

And the chat as well. Thursday is going to be a very busy day. :D There is also the possibilty we will be getting a new gameplay object from the store Thursday. I can see this happening.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited September 2011
    so how does this work? do we just download it in play? do we need origin? can i use it with steam copy
    edited September 2011
    turistas9 wrote:
    so how does this work? do we just download it in play? do we need origin? can i use it with steam copy

You need origin to download it then you can make pets and upload them to the exchange.
  • userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited September 2011
    Why do they not announce the release on this site?
    edited September 2011
    I have no idea why they don't. They usually announce this stuff on facebook and twitter and simsvip picks up on it.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited September 2011
    turistas9 wrote:

You need origin to download it then you can make pets and upload them to the exchange.

well that sucks... :(
    edited September 2011
    IS IT AVAILABLE FOR MAC?

sim guru ryan told me it is
  • pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited September 2011
    Wow!! :mrgreen: That is pretty exciting. I can't wait!!!
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
    edited September 2011
    IS IT AVAILABLE FOR MAC?

Yes I saw that. I wonder how mac users will be able to download it without origin.
    edited September 2011
    IS IT AVAILABLE FOR MAC?

Yes I saw that. I wonder how mac users will be able to download it without origin.

no idea!
    edited September 2011
    I sure hope they will reveal more info on this demo soon as to how were suppose to download it because there is nothing on origin about it. I'm beggining to think this is going to be available on the this site since mac users can download it.