Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's all fun and games until....

Somebody has TRIPLETS! :shock:

First in the game...oh, heaven help me! :XD:

Just wanted to share!

Comments

• BrightfireBrightfire Posts: 121 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lol yeah, twins was hard enough for me in my legacy.

I was determined to do it without a nanny though!
  • SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Twins are double trouble for me! Never had trips but! I wish you luck! :oops:
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    none for me thanx. :P
    if my sim has triplets im sending that family to the mercy of story progression hahaha
  • Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2009
    I'm up for the challenge, although Mama may have to quit her level 8 medical career job and start a job at the day spa or something when the toddler years arrive, lol.

Edited to add-

I am in the habit of saving just as the mother goes into labor in case i don;t like the results. I can always re-load. 3 times i got triplet boys until i just threw my hands up and went with it, hehe.
  • DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited July 2009
    "It's all fun and games until..."

..the flying monkeys attack. Or so says my shirt.
  • DancingXtremeDancingXtreme Posts: 632 Member
    edited July 2009
    I love having my couples make 2 sets of triplets...one set are babies and the other are toddlers. Quite the handful, but it's fun!

Congrats on your first :)
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This was my first set of triplets. There were not to bad considering I had already had 3 other kids. When they grew up two of them never had kids of their own, guess the liked being spinsters and the third only had one child.

TheTerribleTrio2.jpg
  • DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited July 2009
    ack, fix yer pic.
  • helinchelinc Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i find when some one has triplets or twin i have a birthday 1 one as soon as its born then get the talking and walking done as soon as poss, then get the other 1 2 grow into a toddler as well then its alot easier when the other 1 grows into a toddler.
    just a tip
    :lol:
  • ForIAmDeathForIAmDeath Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Haha, i agree with you (:
    i planned for my sim to have a baby, but i changed my active household when she got pregnant.
    When i changed back to her, she had twin boy toddlers and triplet girl babies...and the husband was dead. :shock:
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited July 2009
    Somebody has TRIPLETS! :shock:

First in the game...oh, heaven help me! :XD:

Just wanted to share!

I'm in the same boat, I just got triplets today too. I guess I deserve it since I wanted it and tried to get them. xD Oh boy, what an adventure it will be.
  • helinchelinc Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2009
    can any1 have 4 babies at once? i remember in sims 2 there used to have a cheat where you could have 10 of them but not sure if it will work on sims 3?
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited July 2009
    There's a household on the exchange that had 82 babies. John and Mari plus 82. No cheats were involved. More than 3 can happen.
  • Sam_A_1992Sam_A_1992 Posts: 474 New Member
    edited July 2009
    mofurs wrote:
    This was my first set of triplets. There were not to bad considering I had already had 3 other kids. When they grew up two of them never had kids of their own, guess the liked being spinsters and the third only had one child.

TheTerribleTrio2.jpg
    lol, they don't look very happy.
  • innocentsorrowinnocentsorrow Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow, triplets, just twins were a handful to me already!
  • HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited July 2009
    congradulations on your triplets!

I just recieved twins yesterday. Two boys still infants and both of my sims (the parents)just wished to quit thier jobs right after they were born.

I denied the request for the Father (who is me) and granted the wish of the mother.

I think the game might be abit more challenging now. I'll have to wait and see :P
  • SeaMonsterDylanSeaMonsterDylan Posts: 216 New Member
    edited July 2009
    lol, I was thinking that the one at the cake who's staring off into space must be absent minded, the one who's glaring at the cake from a distance has to be evil and the one who's celebrating must be good or family oriented... am I close?

I've never had triplets. I don't want a hack or mod. I have two family oriented sims in one game who both had fertility treatment and all they ever get is twins. In another game, I have a single mom (the town tramp, if you will) who has woohooed with every male sim (that I've created), she's had the fertility treatment also... and again, she only gets twins. And it's always either twin boys, or twin girls, never one of each. So I moved all the kids out to give her room for triplets... and what happens? She has a single birth. I don't get it...
  • jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited July 2009
    lol, I was thinking that the one at the cake who's staring off into space must be absent minded, the one who's glaring at the cake from a distance has to be evil and the one who's celebrating must be good or family oriented... am I close?

I've never had triplets. I don't want a hack or mod. I have two family oriented sims in one game who both had fertility treatment and all they ever get is twins. In another game, I have a single mom (the town tramp, if you will) who has woohooed with every male sim (that I've created), she's had the fertility treatment also... and again, she only gets twins. And it's always either twin boys, or twin girls, never one of each. So I moved all the kids out to give her room for triplets... and what happens? She has a single birth. I don't get it...
    Well I was reading somewhere and if you listen to kids music and watch the kids channel you increase the chance. I had a sim who was a twin have a set of twin girls and boy triplets........It was a nightmare!
  • marty38marty38 Posts: 550 Member
    edited July 2009

I've never had triplets. I don't want a hack or mod. I have two family oriented sims in one game who both had fertility treatment and all they ever get is twins. In another game, I have a single mom (the town tramp, if you will) who has woohooed with every male sim (that I've created), she's had the fertility treatment also... and again, she only gets twins. And it's always either twin boys, or twin girls, never one of each. So I moved all the kids out to give her room for triplets... and what happens? She has a single birth. I don't get it...[/quote]

I have no mods/hacks but I managed triplet girls. Both parents had fertility treatment. I had them both read both baby books. Also had a stereo blaring out kids music in EVERY room (I gather kids channel on tv works also)...thats it, I'm guessing it works as I have had triplets twice now (in game thankfully).

martyxxx
  • TyTiger13TyTiger13 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Ive never had triplets, and I want them!! :cry:
  • Six_by_NineSix_by_Nine Posts: 797 New Member
    edited July 2009
    lol, I thought this was gonna be another OT thread saying, "...until the mods show up!" xD

But, yeah, congratulations/good luck with your triplets. ;)