Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    SaynaTheSpiffySaynaTheSpiffy Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    The weird theme worlds are the best!
  • Options
    dadragonslyedadragonslye Posts: 675 New Member
    edited August 2011
    :3 I want to download Longview now :( wish my main computer wasn't in repairs...
    BTW
    I <3 Your worlds !!!
  • Options
    ILoveTigers1993ILoveTigers1993 Posts: 164
    edited August 2011
    GREAT WORK I love your worlds :DKEEP IT UP :D
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited August 2011
    I downloaded both of the Moon Base, Legacy island and the Cake world........ today. All for stories. :mrgreen:
    And I made sure this thread got fb'd and tweeted. :mrgreen: Cause I am delighted to get the worlds I want.
    Thank you so much.
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rflong7, that's probably because you're the only one who can pull off silly-themed worlds. :lol:
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hey Rflong, just found out a few days ago that we are getting Ice Cream trucks that roam the neighborhoods and that our Sims can buy ice cream from - immediately I thought of how fitting they will be on the Cake Island worlds. Maybe your islands inspired EA. hehehe

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited August 2011
    Great to see you worlds online again! :)
  • Options
    onbfiveonbfive Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    Rflong, hopefully my small token of gratitude, will help you to continue your Beautiful Worlds. :thumbup:
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited August 2011
    After looking at your worlds I am amazed and in awe! They are all wonderful...will rec'd. :)

I was wondering if you might be interested (and I won't be upset or offended if your not) in helping me landscape my english world, Whisp's Village?
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2011
    I just ran Longview II through Delphy's Sims3Pack Cleaner and it came back colored red for corrupt. Anyone know why? What is wrong with this world?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    N3mb3rN3mb3r Posts: 2,432
    edited August 2011
    Stoping in to hand out cookies *gives cookies*

Also Rflong im happyly saying that brookwood has reached over 2000 downloads :D *gives 2001 cookies*

choc_cookies.jpg

8)
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited August 2011
    Zolt65 wrote:
    I just ran Longview II through Delphy's Sims3Pack Cleaner and it came back colored red for corrupt. Anyone know why? What is wrong with this world?

All worlds show up as red in Delphy's tools. Nothing is wrong with the world.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks guys! :-)

It kinda freaked me out

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited August 2011
    *turtley wave*
    Hi Rflong! i]now I have to go back and read your thread and look at your stuff[/i

(hey it was better than me just writing 'bump')
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited August 2011
    I just spent the last 5 minutes cleaning the sprayed coffee off of my keyboard.
    Mone Key island... heehee, my wonderful friend Rflong, you make me literally laugh out of my nose!
    Lovely lovely worlds. Some would go very well with coffee.
    (a Donut Island filled with Law Enforcement trainees [Oh - that was sorta PC incorrect, wasn't it? :oops: ])
    OK, Rflong - spellcheck moment.
    Re: OP = Moon Base Charle/Delta [yer missing an 'i'] :P

edits: spelling
    small.jpgSomeday i]after Pets EP comes out[/i I hope you make a Turtle Island with a Darwin theme.
    (heehee, turtle shaped island populated with fossils i]all unlucky sims over the age of 50[/i and kid's turtle tables and genetic pet anomalies everywhere 8) ) :mrgreen: (inside jokes are fun)

*hugs, my age-old TS3 friend* Absotootly love everything you've made (always loved the moonbase)!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hi! So, this is me. Like, majorly hungry because of that ice cream world.... :drools:
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited August 2011
    I haven't read the hole forum **** but just want to say I almost started to cry when I saw that world with snow :O It felt like I finally got to see something that I had waited for a so long time. Like I saw my old friend. Seasons!! I can't wait for them!

Ps. I love the moon world an the islands are awesome. Maybe I should download an island and make my own "Lost" world with all the charecters! Cool!
  • Options
    toelocmoontoelocmoon Posts: 277
    edited August 2011
    how do you get thos difrent coler in the world / i use CAW tool
  • Options
    onbfiveonbfive Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    :mrgreen:Thnxs so much will put your gift on Broken @ the Becca Sims Residence, as a reminder. You will need to look @ Screenshot.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top