Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To anyone with Hidden Springs!!

I really want to get it soon and the people who have it I just want to say are there any families from past Sims Games, Thanks :D

Peace Out :P
Fordee
tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif

Comments

• KingOfTheNightKingOfTheNight Posts: 1,782
    edited August 2011
    I think just a member of the Alto family and Liam. :)
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2011
    I was told that there aren't any... :(

but I'm going to check that myself after it's done installing... (I'm waiting for it to install a very long time... :P )
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2011
    Can't wait to play Liam :)
    and chenmn if you find any old faces tell me :D

Peace Out :P
    Fordee
    edited August 2011
    don't worry I will! :mrgreen:
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited August 2011
    You never know though, sometimes Sims places a lesser known sim in a Sims game, such as the Knack family of Twinbrook. So you might not recognize one when you see one.
  • siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    edited August 2011
    The father from the Alto family.
  • MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yeah there is Bert Alto who is Nick Alto's brother. He resembles Nick very closely. ( included a picture below)

Bert Alto:
    2cnxvme.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited August 2011
    I already kicked all the townies out, lol. I was tempted to keep Liam and the old lady with all the children, but I may play them in a future game.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2011
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    Yeah there is Bert Alto who is Nick Alto's brother. He resembles Nick very closely. ( included a picture below)

Bert Alto:
    2cnxvme.jpg

Thanks for the pic :)
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited August 2011
    LOL, move in the Alto's to that neighborhood, and with MC make them siblings :XD:. Not that you all have MC...
  • judewjudew Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2011
    What is MC?

Where is the fountain of youth? Does it have to be placed using Edit Town?
  • RiluuRiluu Posts: 32
    edited August 2011
    My Sim got together with Liam and gave him a makeover- he can be HOT! Now they have two little kids. :D

I just wish the green sims were more than just green. No special attributes or abilities, just...green. Kind of disappointing in my opinion.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    edited August 2011
    In my HS, Granny Shue is a vampire...hmmm...with all those little children. Brings to mind Hansel and Gretel, lol. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think just a member of the Alto family and Liam. :)

This is correct. The Alto man is the younger brother of the Alto in Sunset Valley. And for some reason, they tossed in Liam. I thought that was weird.

I haven't seen any other indication of recurring characters.
  • dragonfire351dragonfire351 Posts: 129 New Member
    edited August 2011
    judew wrote:
    What is MC?

Yes, it does. It's under decor and statues. It's the last on the list, because it's the most expensive.
    edited August 2011
    okay... I got a bit carried away with this town... :oops:

so like many simmers said here, no returning pre-mades... I can't believe they didn't include the Summerdream family there! they are perfect for this town!
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited August 2011
    bshag4lv wrote:
    In my HS, Granny Shue is a vampire...hmmm...with all those little children. Brings to mind Hansel and Gretel, lol. :lol:

LOL !!!! :)
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited August 2011
    judew wrote:
    What is MC?

Yes, it does. It's under decor and statues. It's the last on the list, because it's the most expensive.

OHHHHHHHHH ok, I didn't know you had to "place" it. I thought it was already a location. I looked everywhere for it! LOL I know what I'll be doing when I get home!
  • ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited August 2011
    I know right? I couldn't find it either! I even made my husband (who is fiendishly perceptive) look for it.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2011
    I attempted to made the Summerdreams you should add them to your game, Heres the link http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MINEZ/mystudio
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited August 2011
    bshag4lv wrote:

Thats just your story progression. She was not really a vampire.

And the premades are liam and nick alto's brother.
  • l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited August 2011
    ldmarko wrote:
    I already kicked all the townies out, lol. I was tempted to keep Liam and the old lady with all the children, but I may play them in a future game.

Why would you kick out all the Townies? They are always the most interesting things about any new town! I don't even create my own Sims any more. They are just plain boring, no matter what traits I give them. I play the Townies invariably now.
  • l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited August 2011
    MGSFan612 wrote:

Bert Alto:
    2cnxvme.jpg

Yep, he's a dead ringer for Nick Alto. Is he supposed to be a son, or a brother of the Sunset Valley Altos?
  • jaywhittjaywhitt Posts: 662 New Member
    edited August 2011
    judew wrote:
    What is MC?

The fountain of youth is found under buy mode. Sort the catalog by category. Click décor and click statues. The Fountain of Youth is 495,000 Simeolens.
    edited August 2011
    MGSFan612 wrote:

Bert Alto:
    2cnxvme.jpg

Yep, he's a dead ringer for Nick Alto. Is he supposed to be a son, or a brother of the Sunset Valley Altos?
    He is Nick's brother... :P