Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your first plans for pets after it's installed?

The first thing I'm planning on doing is going into cas and uploading lots of cats and dogs and a horse or two.

Afterwards I will check out the town and it's new townies to see their backstories.

Comments

• Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2011
    My favorite thing to do is read all of the backstories, so I'll do that first, and then I'm going to pick an interesting sim and try to find a unicorn. :D
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2011
    First thing I'm doing is hitting the CAS to create my 3 horses and border collie and sim, then start breeding and unicorn hunting and training. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Deathrider1991Deathrider1991 Posts: 402 New Member
    edited August 2011
    go through the core files.
  • Options
    GommeIncGommeInc Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited August 2011
    Woah, quite a difficult question despite being simple - where to start? I'll probably build the Pet Store, a stable for Sims to visit (based on the one up my road - my pre-built world is based on my local area :). I will make a few pets, possibly ones that I used to own and own at the moment (in memory of them, sad I know :P).

There's quite a lot to think about in this EP really. Pets alone are a huge addition to gameplay.
  • Options
    catty789catty789 Posts: 30
    edited August 2011
    i would create 4 horses then 2 dogs and a Sim go though the town on horse back and breed my horses and find that UNICORN! :L :D
  • Options
    Anime_lover10Anime_lover10 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited August 2011
    prob the first thing ima do is make a family with a mom, a dad and a tenaged girl and make 1 horse for the tenaged girl , a cat for the mom and a dog for the dad. :D And use a random empty large lot and make a house and a barn in the back :D
  • Options
    PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2011
    Straight to cas :D
    I'll probably make a tester family, check stuff out and then make my proper family :)
  • Options
    FatInsaneBeautifulFatInsaneBeautiful Posts: 119
    edited August 2011
    Pick a new townie that has a lot of pets and start playing! Once i'm bored of them i will make Roger, Anita, Pongo, and Perdita from 101 Dalmatians. :{D
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited August 2011
    The first thing I'll do is evict all the townies, though I'm probably going to keep their pets, and move my own in. Then I'll probably go around to all my existing families and add whatever pets I think will suit them.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm gonna create a whole new breed of cat and then get started with my Hippie Sim that I've been working with on her skills.
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited August 2011
    first things to do are always hard to choose from.

I am thinking though i will go into a family i am playing, see if one of them can tame a wild horse. o wait first is to add the things to the neighborhood i am playing.

also i will go into and check out the new town, its people either choose one of them to explore with or make a sim to explore with.

so see to much to decide on what to do first lol.. i guess the new town first then my normal families.
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited August 2011
    i recently made punky brewster. when pets comes out i want to make brandon.
  • Options
    SyrioniaSyrionia Posts: 1,371 Member
    edited August 2011
    Make my kitten,Okami <3
  • Options
    Wolf10kFireWolf10kFire Posts: 416 Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm going to spend so much time in create a pet! I'll probably forget there is more to the game than that one feature :P

I can't wait to get my hands on create a pet! I wanna make Tramp from Lady and the Tramp :lol: I wanna make the dog I used to daydream about owning when I was a little kid! There are so many different horse designs I wanna try and do as well! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Excited!
  • Options
    DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Create a new world involving pets. :D
  • Options
    x0holly0xx0holly0x Posts: 412 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Well, i'll try and make my horse first, just because I can.

Then i'll just start CAS again and make a cat for my married sim couple :)
  • Options
    DandeelionDandeelion Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm going to create my dog. I wonder if you can give them wonky ears? :lol:

I love cas so I'll spend hours in CaP first. Oh and then I'll explore the new town and its residents. I can't wait!
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited August 2011
    I will make my Victorian family and give them horses and stables. I will then redesign the town so that it looks Victorian. I guess my sims will go riding in their new Victorian habits. :lol:
  • Options
    CatGirl88CatGirl88 Posts: 105
    edited August 2011
    Hmm... CAS & CAP first definately. Ima create a guy & his horse. Maybe a dog too. I think I'll make him a loner type fellow...

Then, I'll build him a farm house & barn and move him in!

I also like to customize the town too, maybe add some things from previous expansions like a fire station & such. I want to add a dive bar for my lonely cowboy too :D He might meet his true love there.
  • Options
    ScoobyPrincess1993ScoobyPrincess1993 Posts: 112 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I am going to explore the town and read all the biographies like i typically do. Then after that I am going into CAS & and CAP make a new family and build a new home from scratch in Appalosa Plains :) Im excited, im on the fence on what kind of animal that i want first. Either a dog or a horse haven't decided yet.
  • Options
    SamerTimSamerTim Posts: 899
    edited August 2011
    I'll play around with CAP :wink:
    Then after that, create a single sim that is a shy pet lover with a pet related lifetime wish. And a horse, dog and cat along with him. Then move them into a pre-made home and explore the town and all the new items that come with. Then find all of the collectibles. Then get the sims's dog to fetch him a date... :D
  • Options
    uidabbey1uidabbey1 Posts: 273 Member
    edited August 2011
    Right now I've been creating corrals for my current legacies so they can have horses. So it will probably be the first thing I do. (Give my legacies horses and dogs and cats)

The bierswirths will probably get my recreated pets of my own that I have lost in the passed. Current pets will be created and given maybe to some of the new families in the new town.

I'm just so glad horses will be in the game, sims fulfill dreams that I can't afford to fulfill myself. I love it! :D
  • Options
    AwesomeGirl1117AwesomeGirl1117 Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    im going to get a unicorn and name it Valleby and make it fly in circles!
  • Options
    TheHappySimmerTheHappySimmer Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2011
    I'll go into CAS and use my self-sim again! I'll also create my dearly passed-on German Shepherd, Electra in CAP. I'll probably create a cat as well to add to the mix, since they are so cute!
    I'll also mess around with CAP, I'm so excited to work with it!!
  • Options
    XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited August 2011
    First I plan on modifying/renovating my english and western stables for pets which I will go to CAS and create my individualized pets :) I think I'll have two horses a dog and a cat with my simself and lover. Then my mansion home and its stables I will modify for a second family, so that if I so choose I will have plenty of room to have a second place to try out the game with;so I can have a large breeding farm if I want it. Then I'll re-upload the stables for people to use if they want :]