Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty Cycle 3 - Alice in Wonderland - Assignment 6

Comments

• Kitteh1324Kitteh1324 Posts: 113
    edited August 2011
    I should have mine up later tonight, I already have my set built.
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited August 2011
    just... threw this together xD i really dont like it at all x.x totally NO WHERE near what i was hoping for, but i just can't get it to work D:<

BM5.png"width=640"

i was following the star, when i heard a trinkle of familiar music. I felt so.. at home. It was always the tune i heard from my music box when my mom would come to wake me. I decided the star could wait, and decided to follow it. I found an odd little outting, with a dark firepit, and what seemed like a little box room off to the side with curtains covering a doorway.

i peeked around, as the music was definitely coming from this spot. i popped into the box room, and was shocked by a woman who seemed almost transparent.

'oh by golly! you can't be wearing THAT for tonight!' and she was literally a blur as the undressed me, put me in a prissy little dress and heels, and threw my hair up in a fancy 'i'm going to the ball' look, and BAM. She was gone completely. I was dizzy from trying to watch her, so I stumbled out into the door way, and i saw the fire was lit, but it was... purple. And the smoke was purple..

'wha...' is all i got out before I saw him. a man with electric blue hair, and... a knife?! ohmygosh! whats going on!?!??

'welcome marianne. a bit late, don't you think? dinner was hours ago.' he said, his voice almost like old, crackly paper.

'i don't understand... what do you mean?'

'oh, you weren't informed of the main course?' he said with a devilish smile.

before i could register what that meant, i was being gripped from behind, and a knife pressed against my air.

'i'm sorry babe' was the last thing i heard before everything went black.
    --

blurg. if you didn't catch it, shes the main course.
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited August 2011
    bump
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited August 2011
    [IMG]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/_KittehKat1324/Assignment5v1.png "width=640"[/IMG]
    ^Click picture for full size^

I half-consciously stumbled along a stone path through a forest, clutching the remote. I thought I heard some music, but when I stopped to listen, I couldn't hear anything. As I continued walking, I heard the music again. This time, I decided to follow the sound. The music was coming from someone's backyard. I walked up the path to the backdoor. Sitting in a chair on the porch, there was a man who looked like the guy I met earlier.

I placed the remote down on the table as he asked me a question. “So you received my invitation?”

“No, when I saw you earlier you didn’t give me anything.”

“Ahhh, that was not me who you saw earlier, I am his mad brother.”

I moved my hand to my head because of a pounding headache. This guy is making no sense.
    edited August 2011
    ~
    23uvol1.jpg
  • ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    edited August 2011
    Assignment 5:

Damien and I went running through Wonderland when we heard music. Damien smiled and told me where to go to see someone he wanted me to meet and he told me he would see me again and he left. I walked in the direction of the music where Damien showed me. When I got closer I could see through to a clearing where a colorful man and a rabbit were having tea. Great I thought another loney. I quickly hid my rose and I walked to the clearing. The colorful man walked up and introduced himself as The Mad Man or to his friends The Mad Hatter. He told me it was nice to see me again and immediatly I walked away knowing he thought I was Alice my sister but I was stopped when he talked behind me. He said that it is great to see me again and then he called me Charrlotte and I immediatly smiled. He said it was a tragedy that Alice was beheaded. I asked him if he could repeat what he said but he shrugged me off and asked me to tea. I happily agreed and he told me what he knew about my sisters death and other mad things. For some reason I couldn't stop smiling like I do with Damien;and immediatly something crossed my mind could I be developing feelings for Damien and the Mad Hatter....

eir18l.jpg
    2lijr.png
  • asdfjkl13asdfjkl13 Posts: 257
    edited August 2011
    egwfvb.png
    Irina soon found herself face to face with a man wearing a bright red hat. He sat at the end of a long, cluttered table, holding a cup of what appeared to be tea, a blank, uncaring expression on his face. He took a sip out of the cup as Irina walked over.

"Alice!" He said, his voice eerily monotone, "Have some tea."

Irina, frustrated, threw her hands in the air. "I'm not Alice-- I'm Irina, and I'm trying to find a way out of this place!"

"Alice is supposed to be accepting and drink the tea. You're not the right Alice if you don't drink the tea." At the last few words, the man's voice shook a bit, and his eyes flickered, with an odd sort of terror that Irina couldn't understand.

Irina put a hand to her head and sighed, "No. I'm not playing along with this game. I don't want your probably-poisoned tea, and I don't want your help."
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited August 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    2wdvjwl.png

Everygreen
    Creativity : 10/10
    Model: 10/10
    Setting/Background: 10/10
    Pose: 5/5
    Extra Points: 5/5
    Total: 40/40
    Pixie's Comments: Jake everything about this picture I am inlove with, your editing is spot on and even without the editing this picture would have been good, I duno what to say apart from keep it up! (and scoring will be a lot quicker next round ;) )

Simanims
    Creativity : 10/10
    Pose: 3/5
    Extra Points: 4/5
    Total: 37/40
    Pixie's Comments: This was an awesome entry and I love the small details in your scenery, your model and extra both match the idea well but your model's pose seems a little more flirty rather than shocked or maybe confuzed. I love the heart on your extra adds to the whole wonderland feel.

asdjk13
    Creativity: 9/10
    Model: 7/10
    Pose: 4/5
    Extra Points: 3/5
    Total: 33/40
    Pixie's Comments: Hmm I liked your idea for the picture and your background was great, you did an awesome job carrying on that setting until you get to the distance, I like your model's style but the way you edited her face made her nose look flat and her cheeks a little dirty, but her bottom half that was edited was great! Your model's pose looks a little akward but I sorta see what you are showing with it.

ladybug
    Creativity: 8/10
    Model: 9/10
    Setting/Background: 9/10
    Pose: 2/5
    Extra Points: 3/5
    Total: 31/40
    Pixie's Comments: The setting of this picture was great, usally i hate to much red but you made it work, although i do find the pink in the pic clashes with the red. Your model looks sweet but almsot doll like, there is really no life in your model for me and the pose didn't help as it looks like she is missing a leg.

Simpixie
    Creativity: 8/10
    Setting/Background: 7/10
    Extra Points: 4/5
    Total: 33/40
    Pixie's Comments: I liked this entry itwas cute and colourful you edited in the hearts and diamons and spades well. But I wish there was a little more detailed in your set maybe some rocks, smaller mushrooms just to give your entry a little more of a boost!

DeepDown
    Creativity: 6 /10
    Model: 6/10
    Setting/Background: 6/10
    Extra Points: 2/5
    Total: 24/40
    Pixie's Comments: I liked it but it didn't wow me, I wish it was more creative with what she had to find. Your model's pose is fab she really does look confuzed or a bi tlike how am i going to do this sort of thing and her top is cute. However the placing of your model made me look at the gril sitting on the rock more than her. Also I would have liked to see more detailed.

edited August 2011
    theres ur scores guys :P
    edited August 2011
    as for everyone's entries WOW :shock:
    edited August 2011
    :D awesome.

will this be an elim round? o.O
    23uvol1.jpg
  • kk8099kk8099 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I dont think my scores are there, if they are I cant see them....
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited August 2011
    thanks for the scores! I didn't edit my entry at all the mushroom shoots those out of it in game.
  • starangl987starangl987 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited August 2011
    I cant see mine either. Oh well, I probably got the same scores I always do. Funny I keep having deja vu with the scores :p
  • deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    edited August 2011
    Pixie, I'm very sorry to tell you this, but I can no longer be in this competition. It has been great to be with you for the time being, but real life is getting busy, and I can't do much with the sims anymore. So sorry for this!

Sorry,
    -Mary
    edited August 2011
    :oops: I don't see my scores either.
    edited August 2011
    bu-bump
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited August 2011
    ahh sorry guys lifes been well not to good, i havnt forgoten about this I am doing scores now, sorry if I missed you when scoring it was rushed :S

Everyones entry are amazing and deep sorry to see you go doll :(
    edited August 2011
    jake due to deep dropping no, but after this it will be elimination :P
    edited August 2011
    scores are on their way guys :D<3
    edited August 2011
    ladedoda
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited August 2011
    everythings up first page guys!
    edited August 2011
    awesome awesome.

totally.
    have.
    my.
    idea.

would i be marked down a lot if you didn't see my models face?
    23uvol1.jpg
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited August 2011
    pixie, ummm you should look at the pic on the assignment post... xD
  • kk8099kk8099 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Ok, thanks for the feedback, i know it was definetally not my best... seen it

and you really should look at the picture on the assignments post...