Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you make a garage?

AprusAprus Posts: 2 New Member
this may sound studpid but i can not understand how to make a garage so can someone tell me. looked in the game and i guess i jsut dont get it, theres no driveway so how do you make a garage on your lot?

Comments

• crazy4life54crazy4life54 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Build walls like you're building a house.

Once completed, go to the Doors section and the last one is a garage door. Put it where you want the car to go in.

Alternately, there's a parking spot option somewheres in build mode as well.
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited June 2009
    Actually the parking spot options is under Buy Mode > Outdoor > "Click on the Vehicle"

Driveways are not needed anymore!
  • SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited June 2009
    I finally found that the terrain tool has squares in addition to the round areas we had in sims2- and in the terrain options there are gravel and pavement which maxis used on some of the lots with driveways they built..

This after finally giving up and saying my sims just would not need that car after all.. so now it will be altering a bit to place a garage in the lot..
  • ZzingedZzinged Posts: 333 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I make my sims cycle... hehe
  • GiveMeTacoGiveMeTaco Posts: 41 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I finally found that the terrain tool has squares in addition to the round areas we had in sims2- and in the terrain options there are gravel and pavement which maxis used on some of the lots with driveways they built..

This after finally giving up and saying my sims just would not need that car after all.. so now it will be altering a bit to place a garage in the lot..
    i new that since i got the game