Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casa de Flores-- my first lot upload for TS3

ArizonaResaArizonaResa Posts: 265 New Member
I decided it's about time I start working on getting some builds up, so I started with something I know all too well-- a recreation of a house I built for TS2 just a couple weeks ago. I truly do hate the Southwestern style (I've lived in Arizona far too long), but it's something that's familiar enough that I don't have to think too much about it. :oops:

So here is my rehash of Casa de Flores

2 bed
2 bath
$33,597 (fully furnished)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=39087

Since we can't upload images to go with our uploads like we could previously, I decided to try playing around with the movie maker to do a little virtual tour. The video isn't very good, but it is my first time doing anything of the sort, so I think it's at least passable on that note. :wink:

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=14184

Edit:
Typos

Comments

• Options
    addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Very nice. I enjoyed your movie. What a good idea. :D

A rec from me.
    Addict
  • Options
    saraswatisaraswati Posts: 408 Member
    edited June 2009
    :) Lovely. It got a recommended from me too.. It looks like a very good, playable home from what I can see.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thank you very much, both of you. :D

I'm glad you liked my movie. Without the ability to upload pictures directly to the lot, we need to figure out a way to showcase the interior, and I figure that'll likely be either through the movie maker, like I did here, or through the story maker, which I plan on playing around with a bit later. Personally, I'd like to just have the old system, but we'll adapt, I'm sure. :wink:

Edit:
    You would think I'd have caught that sooner. I just have stupid fingers today. :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Just thought I'd pop back in to see how things are going, and I'm happy to see that at least some people have actually gone ahead and watched the video. I was concerned that people wouldn't bother with an outside source for better shots, so this is encouraging.

Still haven't had time to play with the story feature, though. I might do that tomorrow after work.