Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Casuality~ A Modeling Competition *Semi Finale Due: 10/13*

Comments

• crg1999crg1999 Posts: 6,252 New Member
    edited August 2011
    ScoresforCasuality.jpg"width=640"

Hello everyone! Another round of scores. I am SO sorry for not getting these out quicker, been busy with school and other things. Again, I'm really sorry and it won't happen again. No one will be eliminated (non-elimination) but scores are scores. Pixie has been eliminated for not turning her assignment in. Sorry, but its been three days past the extended deadline. The winner of this assignment will get +3 points for next assignment (which will come in handy!).

~First Place: TheFlyingBurrito!~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Creativity: (20/20)
    Model Presentation: (20/20)
    Overall Photo: (10/10)
    Comments: You, are my first perfect score. I love this picture, the dirty toilet and the interior design, which is awesome. The scale and upset look on Amber's face say a lot more than a picture of her barfing with her head in the bowl. Perfect!
    Total: (50/50)

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Creativity: (19/20)
    Overall Photo: (9/10)
    Comments: I really like this photo. The dirty toilet, her clutching her stomach, the wait, everything just matches up. I am jealous of your crisp clear photo! Really all I can say is I wish there was more color in the background like a plant and not just that brown. Good job, though!
    Total: (48/50)

Total: (148/150)

~TIE! Second Place: LOVESTOSKATE~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Comments: Great job! I LOVED it tons, the dramatic story and all. I noticed her wrist did some kind of spastic thing though, and that’s why I’ve never been crazy about pose player. Fantastic!

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Model Presentation: (18/20)
    Comments: You really did improve so much from the past two assignments, Amy. This is a sad but beautifully made photo. I like the way how she’s just fitted in there. Her pose was nice and relevant, but I would’ve loved to see her face and the wrist was a little odd, maybe a different side would’ve worked. Also, the idea was a little un-creative, but good job. You definitely showed why you had the chance to get that immunity.
    Total: (47/50)

Total: (145/150)

~TIE! Second Place: Simpixie2255~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Model Presentation: (19/20)
    Comments: Hooray for the little sister again! In my opinion, the blurb was a little short, but it said enough about the picture. The clutter is to my liking, as my room is full of plush and stuff I don’t need, hehe. I love the whimsical expression Sarah has, it’s icing on the cake!

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Overall Photo: (8/10)
    Comments: I really like the idea of this photo, how she’s looking down at her little sister- envying her. I like how the mood has changed since the last few assignments, how she still loves her but envies her, too. It’s really unique. I think your models pose was perfect for this assignment to make her look like she’s looking down at her. The photos really good, I just think its missing that wow factor. Great job, though!

Total: (145/150)

~Fourth Place: Jacquelinejvr~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Comments: I loved the creativity in this one! I never thought I’d see that pose in modeling, and like it. I noticed the sky was peeking out in one of the corners though, which bothers me when I do modeling competitions myself. I love the outfit and hair you used, so awesome job!

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Overall Photo: (8/10)
    Comments: The idea is really creative, so I think that’s nice. Creativity is really big this assignment, so good job. I would’ve loved to see some interaction between the humans and Scarlett, so I took a few points off for that. I can tell she’s the center of attention, but I don’t really like how she’s blocking half of the background behind her. And I wish you had put more detail in the background, like a torment table and drugs, etc. It would’ve really made this photo pop! It was nice photo, just needed that extra wow!
    Total: (46/50)

Total: (144/150)

~TIE! Fifth Place: Kitteh1234~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Creativity: (17/20)
    Comments: Poor Kathryn, and living near a big city, I see a lot of homeless people and it’s heartbreaking. I had expected someone to do a homeless shoot, though. The little clutter was great, and I loved her clothes! Fantastic job capturing the sad vibe.

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Creativity: (18/20)
    Comments: I love this photo! It’s really detailed and everything just clicks together. As it’s not the most creative idea, you still executed it really well. The bars, the notes on the wall, even the traffic cones all make this an awesome photo. This is the best I’ve seen from you since the beginning of this competition! I think you should really stick with non-editing! Awesome job.

Total: (143/150)

~TIE! Fifth Place: dorendia122~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Creativity: (17/20)
    Comments: Teenage drama! Phoebe looks truly hurt, which even though it sounds mean, is perfect! You summed up teenage drama well, and let’s face it, it’s downright nasty. The setting is wonderful, I could really feel it. This picture screams ‘A picture is worth a thousand words!’

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Comments: I love the creativity of this photo! The idea is really nice. I definitely see genuine hurt on Phoebe’s face, which is exactly what I wanted for neglect. I wish your model was more into the spotlight, and maybe the other two extras could’ve been like giggling and posing, facing away from your model. But overall, it’s a really awesome photo!

Total: (143/150)

~Seventh Place: drew10player~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Comments: Rebecca definitely looks like the nurturing type! I loved everyone’s facial expressions, and the use of all the (EVIL!) little kids. Adorable!

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Overall Photo: (6/10)
    Comments: Such a cute and fun photo, Drew! I really liked the caramel color scheme you went for. Everything just mixes and matches with the other stuff, but that might be a problem too. I wish your model was wearing another color, like blue or something, to stand out from the other kids and parents. And, I almost wish it was just her. I do think the photo was a little confusing, too. It was a little confusing even with reading the roleplay, so I think her looking depressed would’ve given you a close score to perfect. Good job, though!
    Total: (43/50)

Total: (141/150)

~Last Place: 06Bon06~

EmilySays.jpg"width=200"

Overall Photo: (3/10)
    Comments: I love the way your model looks, unfortunately, I don't love the rest of the assignment. The grid is a big no-no, and the blurb was short and had poor grammar. I really wish I could've seen better, with an original idea and pretty model.
    Total: (41/50)

CaseySays.jpg"width=200"

Overall Photo: (6/10)
    Comments: I like the fountain, it’s really pretty. I wish that there were some trees, and a bench, and some bushes, and more people to make it more like a park. Especially because the right side of the photo looks really plain compared to the left. Your model looks hurt, but I would’ve loved a more creative pose for this type of situation. Like maybe begging or something? Also, is that Jena? Jena doesn’t have red hair. Also, the grids are a huge part. You should’ve gone into live Mode, to get a nice angle and get rid of the grids. I was a little disappointed, I can tell you rushed this. It didn’t really wow me like last time.
    Total: (42/50)

Total: (133/150)

HostsChoice.jpg"width=640"

Every round there will be a host's choice. I will pick my favorite among the entries, and I will post it here. So... my host's choice is...

[IMG]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/_KittehKat1324/CasualityAssign4.png "width=640"[/IMG]

Kitteh1234!

Congratulations! It really caught my eye! Nice job (:

Congratulations to everyone! Sorry to see Pixie go :(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2011
    Banner-Assignment5forCasuality.jpg

DescriptionforAssignment1-Casuality.jpg

Hehe Hope you guys like the twists! ;) Bring your A game!I recommend using the Pose Player again and the "moveobjects on" cheat.

Example Twist:

ExampleTwist-Assignment5forCasuality-1.jpg

Click on your photo to read your story! (If there is a problem please tell me)

LOVESTOSKATEHeadshot.jpg"width=200"drew10playerHeadshot.jpg"width=200"Pixie30HeadshotEliminated.jpg"width=200"
    JacquelinejvrsHeadshot.jpg"width=200"Simpixie2255sHeadshot.jpg"width=200"Kitteh1234Headshot.jpg"width=200"
    RacerPQRHeadshotEliminated.jpg"width=200"dorendia122Headshot.jpg"width=200"TheFlyingBurritoHeadshot.jpg"width=200"
    06Bon06Headshot.jpg"width=200"

LOVESTOSKATE/Lily Jackson = ✓ - The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground
    drew10player/Rebecca White = ✓ - Maid Maleen
    Jacquelinejvr/Scarlett Mars = ✓ - The Light Princess
    Kitteh1234/Kathryn Marte = ✓ - The Goose Girl
    Simpixie2255/Sarah Finch = ✓ - The Ill-Fated Princess
    dorendia122/Phoebe Mariela = ... - The Golden Bracelet
    TheFlyingBurrito/Amber Fresco = ... - The Fox Sister
    06Bon06/Jena May = ✓ - The Flower Queen's Daughter

DUE DATE: 08/30

✓ = Turned in
    / = Seen it
    * = M.I.A.
    ? = Where are you?

Good luck!
    edited September 2011
    TurnedInforCasuality-1.jpg"width=640"

LOVESTOSKATE - Lily Jackson

Screenshot-298-1.jpg

I was staring in a photo shoot/ movie based on an old fairytale. The director added a twist to the movie. He based it in the 21st century, but that was not the twist. My 'father' didn't turn me into a duck, only my maids. And if my prince Charming could tell that none of them were me, then he would be allowed to marry me. (But of course I told him before that my father wouldn't actually turn me into a duck...). In the end we did end up getting married...

drew10player - Rebecca White

[IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa383/karatekidbb12/Screenshot-5-4.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/IMG]
    This week we were portraying Maid Maleen, an olden version of the modern day fairytale Rapunzel. We chose to reinact the wedding scene in an old manor, with flowers scattered all around. The scene was actually quite romantic. However, then we added our twist... Rather than the princess later sending out an assasin to kill me (Maid Maleen), the princess decided to attend the wedding herself in disguise. In fact, just as the ceremony concluded, she pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at me...

Jacquelinejvr - Scarlett Mars

[IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y315/Erica_Janse_van_Rensburg/Chateau_de_Chambord_Castle_Loi.jpg "height=480 width=640"[/IMG]
    For this shoot we went to the most beautiful castle! I was playing the Light Princess, but with an interesting twist. You remember the prince who marries me in the end? Well, the producers decided to change the whole story around and make it ‘The Light Prince’, I guess. I was standing there crying about my prince while he was floating away without gravity. And of course we can’t forget the wonderful woman who cursed me (please note the obvious sarcasm), standing in the background laughing at me. Of course this picture was taken right before everything started going better for me.

Kitteh1234 - Kathryn Marte

[IMG]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/_KittehKat1324/CasualityAssign5v1.png "width=640"[/IMG]
    We decided to shoot a scene from an old tale. I portrayed the goose girl. I wanted to do a simpler part from the story, so I chose to play out when I, the true princess, take down my hair in front of the goose boy after we drive the geese into the country. We decided to twist it up a bit though, with something more comical than blowing his hat away. We decided to take his head and hide it while I braided my hair by the river!

Simpixie2255 - Sarah Finch

Screenshot-6-14.jpg
    I did a gothic twist on the story and made Sarah the Bride that got dumped.

dorendia122 - Phoebe Mariela

TheFlyingBurrito - Amber Fresco

06Bon06 - Jena May

Screenshot-64.jpg
    When heard of this photo shoot I must say I was suprisehd, there was a twist.
    Instead of the prince rescueing me from a dragon and doing some tasks for the dragon then me running away with him... I had to rescue him there was no escape for him so I had to fight the dragon which was replaced by a cruel woman who wanted to marry him so she could be become queen,he was helt there and forced to watch me fight this 'dragon' after I did the task and she didn't keep her side of te deal.
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ohh noes was I just saw u comment :/
    sorry i missed it casey but life has been bad for the last couple of days i realy didnt wanna go no show
    edited August 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    Ohh noes was I just saw u comment :/
    sorry i missed it casey but life has been bad for the last couple of days i realy didnt wanna go no show

Aw I know it has been, do you think you could get it in in the next hour or so without to terribly rushing it? I still have to get the assignment together so yeah!
    edited August 2011
    Yeahh I will go on my game now
    edited August 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    Yeahh I will go on my game now

Okay! :D
    edited August 2011
    k casey might need to wait **** half hour extra cause i need to go my art h/w i do wanna drop but school comes first :/
    lemme see what i can do
    edited August 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    k casey might need to wait **** half hour extra cause i need to go my art h/w i do wanna drop but school comes first :/
    lemme see what i can do

Thats fine, I have summer hw too hehe :oops:
    edited August 2011
    Bump for Pixie
  • TheFlyingBurritoTheFlyingBurrito Posts: 1,221 New Member
    edited August 2011
    JLSKJFLKS. SCORES PLEASE.
  • mle4evermle4ever Posts: 8,784
    edited August 2011
    JLSKJFLKS. SCORES PLEASE.
    You are.... interesting :P
    edited August 2011
    Im so sorry guys! They will be out tonight! ):
    edited August 2011
    Bump! :D
  • drew10playerdrew10player Posts: 18,841 Member
    edited August 2011
    Seen it! :XD:
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited August 2011
    yes your right i did rush it but in my defence i was still very sick and unable to sit infront of the pc very long and i was sick like from the day after we got the assignment :( but i'll try harder this time...where is the story we should usE?
    edited August 2011
    06Bon06 wrote:
    yes your right i did rush it but in my defence i was still very sick and unable to sit infront of the pc very long and i was sick like from the day after we got the assignment :( but i'll try harder this time...where is the story we should usE?

Aw I understand those things happen! I hope everything is good now! :D And you click your headshot :D

@Drew- Awesome! :D You likey assignment?
    edited August 2011
    crg1999 wrote:
    I do! ^_^
    And I love the fairytale I was assigned! :D
    Already have my idea... :wink:
    Just have to download some CC! :3
    edited August 2011
    crg1999 wrote:
    I do! ^_^
    And I love the fairytale I was assigned! :D
    Already have my idea... :wink:
    Just have to download some CC! :3

Awesome! :D I love twisting things! It took awhile to pick out the perfect ones :XD: (And then I assigned them randomly :P )
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited August 2011
    Seen it!
    Hmm I;m gunna have to come up with some for this assignment :3
    Gmmov8T.gif
    edited August 2011
    Seen it!
    Hmm I;m gunna have to come up with some for this assignment :3

:mrgreen:
    edited August 2011
    crg1999 wrote:
    Awesome! :D I love twisting things! It took awhile to pick out the perfect ones :XD: (And then I assigned them randomly :P )
    :lol:
    Any idea where I can find a handheld gun accessory? ^-^
    edited August 2011
    Never mind! I found one! :D
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited August 2011
    seen it.
  • Kitteh1324Kitteh1324 Posts: 113
    edited August 2011
    :shock: Thanks for host's choice! :D
    And seen it. This one might take a little while to make... it's gonna be kinda complicated.