Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help !!!

AdlynAdlyn Posts: 493 New Member
Hi people sorry about posting this maybe in the wrong spot :shock:, never posted a forum lol, but i got a big problem, i've been trying to make this guy be inlove with my character and it sais we are romantic interest, but how do i make woohoo? i mean i know i need a jacuzzi , right? but where is that jacuzzi?
I've been looking for it in the items and can't find it. anyone can help? pleas? my woman is almost getting old. so i need to get her a baby . :lol:

Comments

• heavenleestarheavenleestar Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2009
    you use the bed
  • JademarieJademarie Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Adlyn wrote:
    Hi people sorry about posting this maybe in the wrong spot , never posted a forum lol, but i got a big problem, i've been trying to make this guy be inlove with my character and it sais we are romantic interest, but how do i make woohoo? i mean i know i need a jacuzzi , right? but where is that jacuzzi?
    I've been looking for it in the items and can't find it. anyone can help? pleas? my woman is almost getting old. so i need to get her a baby .
    you use the bed

lol!
  • AdlynAdlyn Posts: 493 New Member
    edited June 2009
    rofl i barely figured this **** out, :oops:
  • AdlynAdlyn Posts: 493 New Member
    edited June 2009
    you use the bed
    Thanks lol I have a baby girl now :D
    and my Sims are doing awesome , they have money for the baby cause i got a partnership , but no career. lol