Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens! We need aliens!

Does anyone remember sims2 when there were aliens. We need to bring them back I think. Have an invasion! And have them abduct people, prob them, maybe even woohoo :lol:. It would be so much fun if they had that. Don't you think?! :wink:

Comments

• Options
    OnAvieOnAvie Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited August 2011
    I loved aliens! I also liked the aliens from the DS version of TS2, where they had a leader with rocket boots and everything. :lol:
  • Options
    SnowyDoveSnowyDove Posts: 46
    edited August 2011
    great, maybe we need to start a petition?
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited August 2011
    Nothing like a good old **** probe to start the day better then coffee. :wink:
  • Options
    BANDGEEK39BANDGEEK39 Posts: 24
    edited August 2011
    I <3 aliens! :mrgreen:
    But how would you propose to make them different from normal sims? In the Sims 2, the only difference between them and regular sims was the green skin. Green skin is already available in Sims 3 CAS; no cheats required. Maybe the aliens could have special powers like telekinesis, mind reading, or the ability to teleport.
    And I agree with OnAvie; the aliens from the Sims 2 DS were totally awesome!

• Options
    choina1975choina1975 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Yes!!!! Bring back the Aliens!!!!!!!
  • Options
    choina1975choina1975 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I think this is a petition for Aliens http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/423361.page
  • Options
    OnAvieOnAvie Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited August 2011
    BANDGEEK39 wrote:
    I <3 aliens! :mrgreen:
    But how would you propose to make them different from normal sims? In the Sims 2, the only difference between them and regular sims was the green skin. Green skin is already available in Sims 3 CAS; no cheats required. Maybe the aliens could have special powers like telekinesis, mind reading, or the ability to teleport.
    And I agree with OnAvie; the aliens from the Sims 2 DS were totally awesome!
    The aliens in TS2 for DS were a lot shorter and thinner than the other sims, as well as having black alien eyes. If I'm not mistaken, as well as green, they also came in blue, yellow, etc. They also wore no clothes :L

I like the special powers idea too. That would make them very special, like most of the other life states :) I love the idea of telekinesis, that would be so funny!
  • Options
    simgreensimgreen Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I do miss abductions :( and Strangetown. That place always made it funner whenever Pleasantview got too boring and Veronaville got too dramatic :D