Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

France Deluxe WIP

2...Next

Comments

• RosieH82RosieH82 Posts: 424 New Member
    edited October 2010
    :shock: :D:D:D:D:D (too may smilies?) :mrgreen:
  • Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hagfish07 wrote:
    for the vanilla version, will the distant terrain show without WA?

That's a good question, but what I think, you will need, World adventures to play the Vanilla version, without that you would have to replace missing lots, if you can get it to load.

You will need ambitions & world adventures to play the deluxe version, thou you might be OK with just world adventures installed, if your willing to replace the missing lots.

The CAW files, should work correctly for anybody with world adventures installed, you might be able to use the world file to a lesser degree with just the base world installed, but you would need to replace missing objects.

Right off to get the world finished, thanks again.

• ArlokkArlokk Posts: 157
    edited October 2010
    This looks awesome, I can't wait!
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited October 2010
    Stw, Thanks sooo much!! I can easily remove Sims, buy testingcheatsenabled true > Delete it. :P

Deleted the file! Thanks! :D I cannot wait to play this world! :D France is my fav EA world. :D Cheers!!
  • lovellie16lovellie16 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Stw402 wrote:
    I can confirm that the file S3_296A6258_00000000_0000000000000001%%+UNKN when attached to a installed world, it will convert the world into a holiday world, I've just visited a player made world using that file, ingame. Any world can be converted into a holiday world, including already downloaded worlds. :mrgreen:
    You even get adventures and you can purchase adventure objects.

I will do a full step by step tutorial for this very soon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! YOU MADE MY DAY :mrgreen: !
    Sorry for the caps but thats how excited i am. I've been looking for ways to turn worlds into holiday/destination worlds. Please do a tutorial, I'd really appreciate it. Do you have a website of your work? And THANKS AGAIN !
  • Lway27Lway27 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited November 2010
    was this world ever uploaded?

an is "UNK 296A6258" just for France since i can't find it in China
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited August 2011
    This is definitely a necropost, but that's OK. I know that the Deluxe version went up about a year ago, but did the vanilla version ever go up? I'd sure love it if I could have that.