Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have enough codes, please see Cs THREAD

2...Next

Comments

• Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Dr. Pepper codes get you that Theater and Stadium, right? I wish I could have two of those codes, I don't really buy Dr. Pepper. I can't gift anything, though.
  • EubyEuby Posts: 751 Member
    edited August 2011
    I happen to have a code. Just send me an email to the address on my profile.
  • nedswifenedswife Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited August 2011
    I knew this would happen LOL. I'll tell you what Bionic, if I end up getting more than I want, I'll swing them your way, or maybe someone out there will give them to you instead of me. (but secretly I hope not) Does that make me a mean person? :( thanks for stopping by.
    edited August 2011
    ok Euby, email is in the post.
    edited August 2011
    Smalp wrote:
    I got a dr pepper code though but there is a something I do want to say its on the house :P

I have a VERY BIG APOLOGY to Smalp. the code worked. One of my friends said that if there were any O's on the code, that they would be zero's, not the letter 'O'. I hadn't actually cut and paste your code, I typed it in. I just used the cut and paste and the code worked! Thank you so much.
    edited August 2011
    Ok ppls, I gotta go to bed. It's 4am here, but if anyone else would like to contact me, I've left my hotmail add at the top of this thread and I'll get back to you tomorrow, thanks, for looking at my thread.
  • SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2011
    nedswife wrote:
    Smalp wrote:
    I got a dr pepper code though but there is a something I do want to say its on the house :P

I have a VERY BIG APOLOGY to Smalp. the code worked. One of my friends said that if there were any O's on the code, that they would be zero's, not the letter 'O'. I hadn't actually cut and paste your code, I typed it in. I just used the cut and paste and the code worked! Thank you so much.
    hehehe no problem its not like I got any reputation on here or at least that I know of :P
    edited August 2011
    no worries smalp, the main thing is that it worked, and thank you so much for the code in the first place
  • SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2011
    nedswife wrote:
    no worries smalp, the main thing is that it worked, and thank you so much for the code in the first place
    haha Just trying to put a smile on people all I want to do :D hope it did ;)
    edited August 2011
    No, that does not make you a mean person. :) If you do end up with too many, I'd appreciate it. The stadium and theater look really cool.
    edited August 2011
    Hi bionic, you are sweet to say I am not mean LOL. I have gotten a few, and still want some more, but I will send one your way. I have FR you. there is another thread here asking for dr pepper codes in exchange for a gift from the store so I'll send one her way too,

However, please remember I still need a few LOL.

P.S. I hope none of you mind me doing this, I still need a few more, and If I get any extras, I'll pass them on.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2011
    Thank you very much! One is half the battle after all. Hope you enjoy those items.
    edited August 2011
    Bionic, I posted a comment on your page, you will have to email me to get the code.
    edited August 2011
    Many thanks to all who did business with me, and all have been duly gifted LOL.

I only need 5 more codes. I would LIKE about 8 more (including that 5) however Celline has started another thread on this forum similar to mine, and I have already gotten a few codes, so if any of you would rather do business with Celline, please go right ahead. I have passed a code on to Celline and to Bionic. Anyways.... thanks for your generosity so far.
  • pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited August 2011
    I sent you an email.

Thanks !
    edited August 2011
    thanks Pandora, I appreciate it. Heading over to your wishlist now.

I have to make another apology. this time to Bionic, who posted on this thread earlier that he would like a code. I gave him one that was given to me by someone on this thread. He said the code wouldn't work, but I have no idea who gave me which codes now, and I'm posative I didn't use it before passing it on.

anyway, just wanted to apologise to you Bionic. All the other codes worked, so I might try that one myself again.
  • mmccann13mmccann13 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hey do you still need a couple more i think i have a few still
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited August 2011
    nedswife wrote:
    thanks Pandora, I appreciate it. Heading over to your wishlist now.

I have to make another apology. this time to Bionic, who posted on this thread earlier that he would like a code. I gave him one that was given to me by someone on this thread. He said the code wouldn't work, but I have no idea who gave me which codes now, and I'm posative I didn't use it before passing it on.

anyway, just wanted to apologise to you Bionic. All the other codes worked, so I might try that one myself again.

send me the code that doesn't work by email and I will see if it is one that I gave u if it doesn't work I can get it replaced :o)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • TigMagickTigMagick Posts: 1,661 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank you for your lovely email and I have replyed, I will see how many more codes I have and/or can get. I personaly do NOT drink Dr. Peper but my dad and hubby love it. So if I can get the diet ones I can have hubby drink or I have to wait to see my dad. Or just dump out the $1.80 soda for the code but I feel to bad about doing that. The other day I gave a soda to someone cuting grass but I told them I neede the cap and gave them a cap from a water I open to "trade" caps! LOL thinks we do sometime huh?

Edit: I can resend my code so you can check to see if its that. If it is I'll send another and I'll deal w/ Dr pepper about getting it fix as I have several items I want too, I just cant see getting them when I know so many want them that can get codes.
  • pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank you nedswife for the gift.

Fast Delivery, Easy transaction, A+++ would do buisness again. :lol:
    edited July 2018
    There is another girl called c who has posted a similar thread, If you are interested, please post on her thread instead of mine.

The poor girl has had hardly any response to her thread!

I have made a few lovely friends though all of this, so really, I got more than just a few codes,
    Take care all,
    Carol.
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited August 2011
    Nedswife u have a great and wonderful heart HuGs♥
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims