Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XX×The Kids From Yesterday - A Killjoy Competition!×XX OH MY LAWD EVERYBODY IN COMP PLEASE LOOK NOW!

Comments

• whynothelpwhynothelp Posts: 881
    edited August 2011
    Awwww snapples me apples.
    I'M going to camp for two weeks-last week of August (I think?) to September 5 (I think?) I'll have to double check XD (FAYUL.)
    So yeah.
  • starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hola!

Last two weeks of August? Your going to miss my big birthday party thread that I'm planning. Nah I'm just kidding...or am I? O_e
  • MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hola!

Last two weeks of August? Your going to miss my big birthday party thread that I'm planning. Nah I'm just kidding...or am I? O_e

We should throw a big MCR birthday party hahaha
    edited August 2011
    Haha ya. Sad part is I'll be at school for most of the day so the party would have to be at night. We would have to have some sims in it though because the mods will delete it.
  • krizia1234krizia1234 Posts: 241 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Reserve?
    edited August 2011
    Sure. MBernish will put you on the list when she gets on. :D
    edited August 2011
    *yawns* good morning everyone! Wow, it's late in the morning 0_o

krizia1234 - I'll put you on the reserve list =) can't wait to see your entry!
    edited August 2011
    I added a prize! =)
    edited August 2011
    Cool. Prizes!!! Hmm this is sorta not really a bump :P
    edited August 2011
    *shakes head to get figurative sand out of ears*
    WHOA! Did I see MCR, birthday, and PARTAY all in the same sentence?
    I think I did!
    *pushes self into plans* SORRY! I'm just such a rebel I need to help out here! ;)
    OKAY, here's the deal on Forums-you've got to disguise it as a Sims Froum and you'll have it for a few precious hours, possibly days. If in the title you have "Sims MCR Birthday Party" and then have "What will your Simself be doing?" it is really a Sim thread, cuz you're talking about Sims.
    But you have change it to the nature of your plans. So yeah.
    And try to put the post in a lax thread like...umm, Town Life. Something like that. Then put it in a normal thread it rlates to, in this case GD.
    That's my advice XD :)
    edited August 2011
    OH AND CRAP.
    Can you please, please do it on the second weekend of August? Pretty pretty please with a big delicious plump cherry on top, or replace with a food you find to be scrumtiddlyumptiousdeliciousnesshorse, even more than cherries?
    I WANNA TAKE PART IN THIS! (I get out on June 15th and go back on September 8th. HAHA!!!)
    (But I get out two weeks alter next year :()
    edited August 2011
    Good idea. I will have people post parties of their sims, but it will be all MCR on the side.

I could do that, but my birthday is on the 29th. Hmm so the party will be this weekend? Okay :mrgreen: Better invite all who love cake, MCR, and whatnot.

OOOOH no no no!!!! The party should be in the High End Loft section because nobody posts there at all. It's been since yesterday that they had a post.
  • annanotbananaannanotbanana Posts: 638
    edited August 2011
    Was only recently introduced to "Killjoy Culture". Is sweet sincerity not a spunky enough name?
    edited August 2011
    Ya. That's a really cool name. Would you liked to be reserved in the comp?
  • annanotbananaannanotbanana Posts: 638
    edited August 2011
    Yup, but I'll have my form in today :)
    edited August 2011
    Yup, but I'll have my form in today :)

Ok. MBernish will put you on the list whenever she gets on :)
    edited August 2011
    Okay, I'll add you =)

And whoop whoop! This party is going to be brilliant!! I'll get some screenshots of my partying Sims

and my best MCR pics

to share on the thread next weekend. We should probably make it on High-end Loft Stuff.
    edited August 2011
    Good morning everyone!!!

Ok I'll have my simself partying with a birthday hat if I can find one. I'm going to bring an MCR cake to the party.
  • MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited August 2011
    oooh, an MCR party? very nice. too bad I'm going to miss it :( did you know that National MCR Day was on the 23rd July? (my birthday X3) so yah.

and starfire? I take it you like Slipknot? :)
    edited August 2011
    D: Guys can we have the party this Thursday or Friday? I'm going to a wedding this weekend!

Oh and happy very late birthday mcrfreak123!
    edited August 2011
    Ok How about Friday? I can stay up late in Fridays and who doesn't have parties on Friday?

Haha I did celebrate MCR day. I listened to them all day. Happy belated birthday by the way!!!!!

Why yes, yes I do like Slipknot. Was is that obvious? :P

Oh and I couldn't find a party hat for my sim, but I got her a mask to wear. :mrgreen:
    edited August 2011
    Yep. Friday's good for me (I think). But if you don't see me around then just party without me hahaha.
    edited August 2011
    Haha ok. Wait? Who is coming to this party since it's going to be in a dead section of the forums?
    edited August 2011
    IDK. Everyone that is seeing these posts, I guess :lol:

Just found out that we're leaving on friday. Sorry, I'll miss your party D: But I'll give you a b-day gift anyways!
    edited August 2011
    Haha. It's going to be a party with 2 or 3 people.

Eh that's ok. My birthday really isn't until the end of the month anyway, so I'll make another birthday thread on my birthday in the GD section.