Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory (A genetics challenge)

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: I do have the same hairstyle :) so it showed up for me.
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited August 2011
    Aw! Cute simselves everyone! :-)

Thanks for checking if my simself is cc free LuvDyrdek and Sapphire. I have her uploaded to my launcher without cc if for some reason we need her. Oh and Nanci I saw you went to Warped tour! So jealous! I know so many people who went and had a blast. I would've given just about anything to see A Day To Remember live. :P Glad you had fun.

amadazulsim- Lovin the new Ebony and Ivory. :wink: It's gonna take awhile to get use to their genders being switched though lol

Well I'm off to build a new house for the up and coming Thomas family. 8)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited August 2011
    Dani my simself is uploaded.
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2011
    I am glad that everyone is so excited and I am also glad that you guys like Ebony and Ivory.

Clairey I would be thrilled to have Becca in the gene pool. :)

Well I have to go to a dinner tonight so I don't know how much work I will be able to do tonight but I will definitely have it up and running soon.
    ]
  • Clairey900Clairey900 Posts: 939
    edited August 2011
    i'm really excited! But sad at the same time coz i didn't get very far with the old ebony an ivory challenge!
    Everyone's simselves are cute, i wish mine was smilin! I don't pout like that:D
    @luvdyrdek: is your hair like that? Is it black an purple? That is so cool!!
    edited August 2011
    Clairey900 wrote:
    i'm really excited! But sad at the same time coz i didn't get very far with the old ebony an ivory challenge!
    Everyone's simselves are cute, i wish mine was smilin! I don't pout like that:D
    @luvdyrdek: is your hair like that? Is it black an purple? That is so cool!!

I'm excited to and I know exactly what you mean about your simself smiling. I had to upload mine to the launcher a bunch of times before she had the expression I wanted LOL Your simself is really cute btw

I was thinking I might try and make this my first legacy family. I've never played a legacy before but I've always wanted to try one out. I don't know how well I'd do without my motherlode cheat though so probably not... and I just spent a few hours building a big expensive house. It's a thought though lol

Happy simming and I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight amada! :D
  • Clairey900Clairey900 Posts: 939
    edited August 2011
    Aww thanks heckstress! Your simself is really pretty:) i might upload again to get a better expression!
    Is a legacy when you do it all without cheats then?

Have a nice night amadazulsim!:)
    edited August 2011
    Clairey900 wrote:
    Aww thanks heckstress! Your simself is really pretty:) i might upload again to get a better expression!
    Is a legacy when you do it all without cheats then?

Have a nice night amadazulsim!:)

Thanks! :-)

Yeah, a Legacy is done without cheats and you have to buy the largest lot possible and progress your family for ten generations. But I forgot that one of the big points during a legacy is you have to marry townies. So that wouldn't work with this challenge. My bad lol I wouldn't have lasted anyways. :P

edit: Lovin your simself, Sapphire! :wink:
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2011
    Everyones simselves are looking so good. I know what you mean Clairey my simself isn't smiling in my picture either.
    Well I ended up having a early dinner date, thank goodness I was ready to relax.
    So I thought it would take a little longer but it didn't so here is the link to the new challenge.
    Ebony&Ivory v.2
    Tell me what you think.
    ]
    edited August 2011
    Everyones simselves are looking so good. I know what you mean Clairey my simself isn't smiling in my picture either.
    Well I ended up having a early dinner date, thank goodness I was ready to relax.
    So I thought it would take a little longer but it didn't so here is the link to the new challenge.
    Ebony&Ivory v.2
    Tell me what you think.

Looking good, just commented on the new thread. Gonna start playing after I upload my pics for the genetics challenge v2. :-)
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: Thanks! She still looks nothing like me though lol. I kind of feel like I should change her though. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't put to much time into her. I like your sim self too!

Clairey: I like your sim self even with the pout lol.

I like everyone's sim self! :D