Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

it is confirmed, the new creature/lifestate is unicorn ( photos, new info )

Comments

• Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited August 2011
    Team WEREWOLF
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2011
    TEAM UNICORN
    This space is for rent.
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Ark Builder? Why do i see that as a hint to weather.
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Oo, Pugs! I hope they look good..stocky, tightly curled tail and such :P
  • martys15martys15 Posts: 7,790 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Team WEREWOLF
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited August 2011
    Pandora189 wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    I believe that those who do not like unicorns now, later they will adore them. :)

I bet you think the same thing will happen with you.

OK I am sorry for the rudeness but you are verbally harassing anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Again I am super sorry for the rudeness. :oops:

I did not verbally harassed anyone for anything. :roll: Some people here contrary verbally attack anyone who likes unicorns. :roll:
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Keeping this thread alive is kind of like beating a dead horse isn't it?
    :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

You seem to be fond of those irritating wink emoticons greenya, so I thought I would throw a few in. :wink:

If you do not like this thread, do not be on it. No one forces you to read this. :wink:

Team UNICORN.
  • JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Keeping this thread alive is kind of like beating a dead horse isn't it?
    :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

You seem to be fond of those irritating wink emoticons greenya, so I thought I would throw a few in. :wink:

If you do not like this thread, do not be on it. No one forces you to read this. :wink:

Team UNICORN.
    captain-obvious-5-nobrain1.jpg
    edited August 2011
    bufflee wrote:
    Okay so here the deal with this thread.

First, Greeneya you seriously need to stop with the 'unicorns are a lifestate because now pets are sims'. If we can control pets, that doesn't make them a sim. No, because pets can't flirt, and they can't chat, and they can't read the newspaper. Just because you can control them, doesn't make them a real sim. Now, you say that you can control the unicorn. Great, but why do I need to control it? What will it do other than set things on fire and "cure" sims? Nothing. After a day or two it will get boring. Now with werewolves, who are a real lifestate and who are real sims, I can do everything plus more! I am a normal sim during the day, while I am a beast in the night. It's a 2 in 1! And if I'm ever tired of the beast side, I can always cure it! Now, can I do that with the unicorn? Nope. It will just sit there, waiting for you to use its useless magic.

This is why I think unicorns will suck, because they are nothing more than a last minute idea! And to all those who say 'werewolves can appear in any expansion' - no they can't! To become a werewolf, you need to be beaten by a werewolf or a wolf at least, and I don't think wolves would be added in a future expansion. That's why they were included in Sims 2 Pets, because that expansion was the only expansion that can feature wolves. And so is this one. I can't see a magic expansion feature a werewolf. Why? Because there are more magical beings than the werewolf. The unicorn as an example.

This is why I complain, and I think EA is doing a terrible mistake by making the creature be an animal. We already can control the pets, don't make them into creatures too!

Oh and one more thing: None of this is confirmed, don't act like you have proof. Patch notes isn't proof. :wink:

Sim is every character which you can control in the game The Sims.
    Sim comes from the word simulations.

We have human sims, and animal sims.

Cats, dogs and horses are sims, animal sims.

In the TS3 you can be a horse, you can be a cat, you can be a dog.

Reading newspapers, food preparation, etc.. has nothing to do with whether someone is sim or not.

Unicorns are creature, lifestate of animal sims, animal characters with whom you can control.

For me, the patch is sufficient proof that unicorns are new creature, lifestate of the Pets expansion. I do have absolutely no doubt that they will be part of this expansion. :wink:
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Source for that? Sims wikia says
    Sims, simulated people that form the basis of nearly every game in The Sims series.
    Are animals people to you?

Sims are a bipedal, humanoid species[1], found in SimNation. Most Sims are omnivores, however certain Sims exhibit hematophagy and vegetarianism[TS3]. Sims have four limbs, two arms and two legs. It is unclear how intelligent Sims are; although they have the ability to use tools and create works of technology, they lack direction and often require a guiding hand, that of the player, to manage some of the simplest of tasks. Sims tend to be social creatures, and can hallucinate if left alone for too long.

You are wrong about animals being sims. Want to prove me wrong? Provide a source.
    GREENEYA wrote:
    No kidding
    GREENEYA wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Source?
    GREENEYA wrote:
    For me, the patch is sufficient proof that unicorns are new creature, lifestate of the Pets expansion. I do have absolutely no doubt that they will be part of this expansion. :wink:
    Because they are part of the EP doesn't necessarily mean they are the creature of it though. It seems like they are, since they can teleport/etc but they might just as well be made as a "superhorse" with another life state in it
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Source for that? Sims wikia says
    Sims, simulated people that form the basis of nearly every game in The Sims series.
    Are animals people to you?

Sims are a bipedal, humanoid species[1], found in SimNation. Most Sims are omnivores, however certain Sims exhibit hematophagy and vegetarianism[TS3]. Sims have four limbs, two arms and two legs. It is unclear how intelligent Sims are; although they have the ability to use tools and create works of technology, they lack direction and often require a guiding hand, that of the player, to manage some of the simplest of tasks. Sims tend to be social creatures, and can hallucinate if left alone for too long.

You are wrong about animals being sims. Want to prove me wrong? Provide a source.
    GREENEYA wrote:
    No kidding
    GREENEYA wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Source?
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Because they are part of the EP doesn't necessarily mean they are the creature of it though. It seems like they are, since they can teleport/etc but they might just as well be made as a "superhorse" with another life state in it

Anyone can rewritte Wikipedia.

Sims are not people, they simulated characters. Each character you control is a sim. :lol:

Each expansion brings only one creature, lifestate in the game. If unicorns are in this expansion, there will not be a more creatures with them.
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I hope they go the route a lot of others are hoping and both. I really want a Werewolf but I think it's a fresh idea to have Unicorns. This way we can have an occult lifestate for both humans and pets.
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:

Sims are not people, they simulated characters. Each character you control is a sim. :lol:

Each expansion brings only one creature, lifestate in the game. If unicorns are in this expansion, there will not be a more creatures with them.
    Are you really this naive? Sims are simulated bipedal characters, how many animals can you think of in TS3 that happen to be bipedal?

Tell me what is so wrong about the wikipedia article? If something was wrong, it would be changed by an administrator, right now you seem like nothing but a troll. Go "rewritte" wikipedia then. Add in that animals are sims and you will see how long that will last. Animals are not bipedal so there is NO point claiming that animals are sims now, since, well, they aren't.

Also, source that animals are sims? You didn't give me one

Oh, and about that sims are not really people:
    Dumb_sign.jpg
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

Are you really this naive? Sims are simulated bipedal characters, how many animals can you think of in TS3 that happen to be bipedal?

Tell me what is so wrong about the wikipedia article? If something was wrong, it would be changed by an administrator, right now you seem like nothing but a troll. Go "rewritte" wikipedia then. Add in that animals are sims and you will see how long that will last. Animals are not bipedal so there is NO point claiming that animals are sims now, since, well, they aren't.

Also, source that animals are sims? You didn't give me one

Anyone can rewrite Wikipedia. Me, you, someone else. The Wikipedia says that the sims are bipedal characters, because it is an opinion of the author of that article. That is not EA statement.

We already have games Sim Animals etc.. You are trolling. :roll:

edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Anyone can rewrite Wikipedia. Me, you, someone else. The Wikipedia says that the sims are bipedal characters, because it is an opinion of the author of that article. That is not EA statement.

Is your IQ 68? GO CHANGE WIKIPEDIA THEN. IF ANYONE CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN FIX IT. Then if you disagree with something that has been there without being fixed for 3 years, that is your problem, not mine

SimAnt, simulated ant, was the first game made by EA. That doesn't mean ants are sims.

Still can't see a source anywhere.
  • buffleebufflee Posts: 258 New Member
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa please don't fall on this. Can't you see that she just keeps on going, not even stating facts, only things she thinks are right. She could be a troll.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 1,167 New Member
    edited August 2011
    You know that EA always do something stupid. And maybe this time they will make 2 creatures, who can stop them, not you.! :mrgreen: And nobody can say if there is really unicorns in the game. For all we know it can be a hoax from EA, it could also be removed. Nobody knows what this company is up to, god forbid. :)
    edited August 2011
    bufflee wrote:
    JohanFoppa please don't fall on this. Can't you see that she just keeps on going, not even stating facts, only things she thinks are right. She could be a troll.
    I found this picture that probably matches Greeneyas logic pretty well

tumblr_lius8ua0Ve1qf7oozo1_500.png

Because really, I'm not buying the "anyone can edit wikipedia" because something that is wrong won't stay on a wikipedia page for 4 years when people keep editing it weekly
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

Is your IQ 68? GO CHANGE WIKIPEDIA THEN. IF ANYONE CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN FIX IT. Then if you disagree with something that has been there without being fixed for 3 years, that is your problem, not mine

SimAnt, simulated ant, was the first game made by EA. That doesn't mean ants are sims.

Still can't see a source anywhere.

Stop trolling and verbally abuse me. :roll: If you do not consider animals sims, this is your problem not mine.
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Stop trolling and verbally abuse me. :roll: If you do not consider animals sims, this is your problem not mine.
    Hey noob, you are the one that claims animals are sims without supplying any sort of source, the evidence burden is on you not me.
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Hey noob, you are the one that claims animals are sims without supplying any sort of source, the evidence burden is on you not me.

You do not have any proof. Give me some proof from the EA. Where they claim that animals are not sims. :wink:
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

You do not have any proof. Give me some proof from the EA. Where they claim that animals are not sims. :wink:
    Give me some proof from God that Earth is round. Where he claim that Earth is not flat.
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

Give me some proof from God that Earth is round. Where he claim that Earth is not flat.

These statements are apples and pears. Two different things.

We have scientific evidence how planet earth looks like.
    And you do not have any evidence that supports your claim. Because only EA can argue whether are animals Sims or not in their game.

And there is no statments by EA, where they said that animal are not sims.
    edited August 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

And you do not have any evidence that supports your claim. Because only EA can argue whether are animals Sims or not in their game.
    Scientific evidence can be written by anyone. Common errors in scientific evidence are things like that the tongue got different areas that taste different kinds of tastes differently, this is false. Science used to say Columbus was short, he was average height.

http://science.discovery.com/top-ten/2009/science-mistakes/science-mistakes.html

Find an article by EA that states that animals are now Sims, otherwise you got NO evidence other than your claim. The fact that EA rarely ever write anything makes the tasks to find a claim that animals are NOT sims IMPOSSIBLE, since, well, why would they write what things AREN'T sims?

Then again, you are probably like 9 and I doubt you listen to what anyone got to say anyway
    edited August 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:

Scientific evidence can be written by anyone. Common errors in scientific evidence are things like that the tongue got different areas that taste different kinds of tastes differently, this is false. Science used to say Columbus was short, he was average height.

http://science.discovery.com/top-ten/2009/science-mistakes/science-mistakes.html

Find an article by EA that states that animals are now Sims, otherwise you got NO evidence other than your claim. The fact that EA rarely ever write anything makes the tasks to find a claim that animals are NOT sims IMPOSSIBLE, since, well, why would they write what things AREN'T sims?

Then again, you are probably like 9 and I doubt you listen to what anyone got to say anyway

Find you an article by EA that states that animals are not Sims?

You are probably like 12-13, I'am 21 years old. :wink: