Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any update for new deaths?

Any update for new deaths?

Comments

• Options
    martys15martys15 Posts: 7,790 New Member
    edited July 2011
    We have no confirmation a new ghost. :(

• Options
    SamerTimSamerTim Posts: 899
    edited July 2011
    The new death will most likely be death by illness.
    And, the ghost will be green :wink:
  • Options
    martys15martys15 Posts: 7,790 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I wonder if animal ghost are...
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2011
    SamerTim wrote:

Will most likely be green.

I also beleive it is disease (please be rabies) Proof:

The Generations Mausoleum poster included many ghost types, including a green one.

Green is usually affiliated with disease.

Unicorns can cure sims, why would they need to cure people unless they are infected?
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited July 2011
    I agree with the disease theory. I hope it's true, I miss my Sims being able to get sick. Maybe the guinea pig disease from Sims 1 is making a comeback?

There may also be something to the 'fall from a horse' death that people have been speculating about.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    SamerTimSamerTim Posts: 899
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    SamerTim wrote:

The Generations Mausoleum poster included many ghost types, including a green one.

Unicorns can cure sims, why would they need to cure people unless they are infected?
    It will be green, Simprograms found a picture of a green ghost from the mausoleum. And green is the perfect colour to go with illnesses :wink:
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2011
    SamerTim wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    SamerTim wrote:

It will be green, Simprograms found a picture of a green ghost from the mausoleum. And green is the perfect colour to go with illnesses :wink:

Green makes sense, we don't have that color yet and it's such a typical color...I'm surprised they didn't add illness in the base game.
  • Options
    Beanzy100000Beanzy100000 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I was hoping stampede but rabies sounds good.
  • Options
    abeautifulletdownabeautifulletdown Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2011
    I was hoping stampede but rabies sounds good.

that would be interesting to watch.
  • Options
    ameracis578ameracis578 Posts: 1,067 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I don't care what it is too be honest
  • Options
    Sims3Freak102Sims3Freak102 Posts: 1,149 New Member
    edited July 2011
    [DD49] 0xFC716D9FAC48F1BD: It's pretty handy having a Unicorn around! They can cure certain ailments from bites, getting kicked, curses or even nausea, all with a swish of a tail! Just make sure your Unicorn is rested since it takes a considerable amount of energy to perform these miracles! Your Sim wants to Be cured by a Unicorn.

---This is from the leaked section on the patch...

More here: https://anonfiles.com/cdn/1311891683918.txt
  • Options
    MunchiesSims3MunchiesSims3 Posts: 443
    edited July 2011
    [DD49] 0xFC716D9FAC48F1BD: It's pretty handy having a Unicorn around! They can cure certain ailments from bites, getting kicked, curses or even nausea, all with a swish of a tail! Just make sure your Unicorn is rested since it takes a considerable amount of energy to perform these miracles! Your Sim wants to Be cured by a Unicorn.

I was just about to post that! :mrgreen: Bites (vampire?), kicked (horse), curses (mummy and maybe unicorn curse), nausea (food poisoning, pregnancy). Maybe the new death is due to a unicorn curse? Although it also says "curse plant" in the codes so I don't know if they will curse Sims or just their plants. :?
  • Options
    cajo5cajo5 Posts: 1,359
    edited July 2011

I was just about to post that! :mrgreen: Bites (vampire?), kicked (horse), curses (mummy and maybe unicorn curse), nausea (food poisoning, pregnancy). Maybe the new death is due to a unicorn curse? Although it also says "curse plant" in the codes so I don't know if they will curse Sims or just their plants. :?

It could curse the plants and make them poisonous.
  • Options
    MunchiesSims3MunchiesSims3 Posts: 443
    edited July 2011
    cajo5 wrote:

It could curse the plants and make them poisonous.

There's also this:

[E576] 0x9CDF801C3DD08753: Use Unicorn Beard
    [E577] 0xE7DA20B0638D5114: Unicorn Beard
    [E578] 0xAD382F9ADE893BA5: Unicorn Horn

It's starting to sound like Harry Pottah! :P

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn

Various parts of the Unicorn - the horn and tail hair in particular - are used in potions and for the cores of wands, respectively. The tail hair can also be used as binding in bandages due to its incredible strength. The blood of a Unicorn can be used to keep a person who is near death alive, but "you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips.

• Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I like disease in Sims 3.... :D
  • Options
    Zarah888Zarah888 Posts: 329
    edited July 2011
    SamerTim wrote:

Just because a fan site found a picture of a green ghost, it doesn't mean it's true. Yes, there's a pretty good chance that that'll be the death and ghost color, but don't go around claiming it's fact, because these things haven't been confirmed by EA yet.
  • Options
    KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2011

Or maybe by bite it means by a rabid skunk!