Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Foundation workaround

I remember from Sims 2 :lol: it makes it sound so long time ago - that we could put foundations inside a house, but it seems like we can't do this now. Is there a cheat that could do it. I actually want to put a foundation on a roof as well, like we could do, but that could be pushing it.

Comments

• Options
    Simmaniac001Simmaniac001 Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2009
    With one of TS2's EPs came an indoor foundation type tool. This hasn't been brought back to TS3 yet. It might come in a future EP. (I think it was OFB)
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited June 2009
    With one of TS2's EPs came an indoor foundation type tool. This hasn't been brought back to TS3 yet. It might come in a future EP. (I think it was OFB)

Yes it was OFB and if that is anything to go by, it could be our next sort of EP.
    I just thought they may incorporate that with the first game, since the did with so many other stuff.
  • Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited June 2009
    Being a builder and a creator in Sims2- and now again being a compulsive creator - I find a lot of "tools" and also cheats that were so useful but are not in sims3 -which - it seems to me, should not have been too difficult to include..

Expecially the "familyFunds" and boolProp cheats.. individual roof slant angle.. AND being able to place new lots on all of that wasted space in the streets that dont have preplaced lots or houses/community areas on them..