Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Replay of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Chat

Hi Simmers!

Since there are lots of new questions about the lastest Stuff Pack, I thought it would be nice to repost a link of the chat we did a few weeks ago.

http://www.ea.com/1/sims-3-town-life-chat

There are also images posted of all the new Build/Buy Objects and new lots here: http://www.thesims3.com/game/sp4/items

Jenn

Comments

• typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited July 2011
    thanks, missed it before.
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 247 Member
    edited July 2011
    Is the sectional seating available for home use and if so where do I find it? I looked in the sofas and so on.
    edited July 2011
    grnblz wrote:
    Is the sectional seating available for home use and if so where do I find it? I looked in the sofas and so on.

the sectional seating from other eps/sps is under the 3 dots in seating :) Hope I helped :D
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 247 Member
    edited July 2011
    typicalgemini, thank you. I don't think I have even looked under the 3 dots. I'll have to do that when I get home from work tonight. Thank you very much.
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011
    grnblz wrote:

the sectional seating from other eps/sps is under the 3 dots in seating :) Hope I helped :D

Yup, the category is 'Misc. Comfort' and the name of it is the "Circulation Center Sectional Seating".

And it can be used on your home lot!
    edited July 2011
    grnblz wrote:
    typicalgemini, thank you. I don't think I have even looked under the 3 dots. I'll have to do that when I get home from work tonight. Thank you very much.

Anytime :D
  • xtianxxtianx Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi Simmers!

Since there are lots of new questions about the lastest Stuff Pack, I thought it would be nice to repost a link of the chat we did a few weeks ago.

http://www.ea.com/1/sims-3-town-life-chat

There are also images posted of all the new Build/Buy Objects and new lots here: http://www.thesims3.com/game/sp4/items

Jenn

Thanks for posting this - I missed it also. :D
    edited July 2011
    Also, is there any clothing that can be used for maternity?
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited July 2011
    Question, during the livechat, what cheat did you use to change it to day time from night time?
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited July 2011
    Question, during the livechat, what cheat did you use to change it to day time from night time?

I dont think it's a cheat. In buy or build mode, press the letter "L" on your keyboad :wink:

edited July 2011

Not in Town Life but new maternity clothes options were included in Generations!
    edited July 2011
    NezImani wrote:

I dont think it's a cheat. In buy or build mode, press the letter "L" on your keyboad :wink:

I was using a developer only cheat but the L key command is really just as useful!
    edited July 2011
    :D

Not in Town Life but new maternity clothes options were included in Generations!

okay thanks. I have generations :-o :D

• LEXYLIALEXYLIA Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2011
    :?: :?: :?:I just bought townlife and i just do not see that much differance from high-in-stuff.. im not happy with this at all.. AM I MISSING SOMETHING.. the things I though were going to be included are not.. so what was the point.. HELP WOULD BE NICE CUZ IM LOST
  • arrazarraz Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    i download the launcher for the sims 3 town life everything pops up to play but the problem is i click play and it wont load wats wrng :(
  • LEXYLIALEXYLIA Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2011
    Nothing i have tried work u can try and see if it works for u gon your ea file click sims 3 delete version tag it will make a new on see if that helps. u can also try reinstalling it but by doing that it might erase all ur hard work in ur sims 3 game it did mind. i believe they r working the prob. if that does not work then it is probaly the disc it self.. i dont use it anymore.. until they can figure out the bugs.
  • mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think the town life SP should of had a town.
  • flashdriveflashdrive Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    I dont wont to mess up this chat between everyone but I just want to say that the sims town life is sweet because you can put in prep schools new libraries even make libraries in your own your house. I mean they have came very far with the sims making a simple virtual game into a amazing virtual wonderland.This is all I got to say for right see yah fellow sim fans later.
  • SimoneRHSimoneRH Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    mattgstl wrote:
    I think the town life SP should of had a town.

Me too. I have spent all day trying to put the buildings into a world, but they just don't work right. I haven't been able to play on it yet. Does anyone know a good world to download that will fit the buildings?
  • brooke1234554321brooke1234554321 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    i have this game but dont really know much about it.....any tips!!!! :D \
  • Alexo10912345Alexo10912345 Posts: 4
    edited September 2012
    The town life expansion pack messed up the game launcher and it won't open i need help
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2014

You can also go to build/buy and temp toggle day/night.
  • tashiamevanstashiamevans Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    I downloaded the freebee from origin and it said it was successfully installed, but when I click "play" on origin, Town Life Stuff doesn't come up as a game on the bottom of the Sims launcher. I opened Sims 3 and the new content was not there….